Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police (103934 Views)

Nigerian Air Force To Take Delivery Of ₦2.3b Augusta 109 Power Helicopter / Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President / GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mrfixitxtech:
A Cry For Help

Hello Nairalanders,

I'm writing this to request For assistances, I know many will criticised me. I'm not the only one who as find himself in this kind of situation. My worse fear is about to become a reality, I'm so scared. I'm about to loose my Apartment, I was given a quick notice to leave before July 31st 2017. I have no where to go. I lost My Job since last year, I was just released From Prison, not quite long, i was remanded there for 7months before i could meet bail condition. I do have a wife and 5years old and 1year and 7months girls. I'm about loose my shelter, it as been hard for to even feed, i do hustle on the street of saka tinubu just to leave home and feed my family since i lost my job, things aren't working and it getting worse. I can't even feed anymore and this is killing me.
Haven't been able to secure another apartment due to financial situation, even if it's a room for me and my family to leave in.
Please Nairalanders Help a brother in need, I have no one else to turn to, even if it's to get a room apartment to rent, i will really appreciate it so much.

I have sold everything i have just to get a place, I couldn't because of how expensive it is.

Please Help a brother in need.

My name is Chuks
But wait oooo,uncle according to your write-up u said u are remanded in the prison for seven months,how come you are on nairaland since December 2016,January,February,march,June,July abi no be you dey post all those topics wey dey ur wall ni?abi u dey use phone for prison ni? Sorry oooo bro I mean no arm, slide into ur profile with good intentions but unfortunately I discovered u ar always online,especially nairaland.....u ar giving mr seun money wen u ar in need,I don't understand u oooo.
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Yahaya1264(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Yeye country
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Sijo01(f): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Is it the 'Force' that's making them act waywardly/unconstitutional?

The institution needs overhauling and not change of name.

1 Like

Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by NigerianDiamond(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
This is what happens when you have clueless leaders without blueprints, motives and directions ruling a country.
How does changing the name or rather how does removing "force" from it make it any less useless than it already is ??
They should tackle the real issues we have in this country and stop distracting us with such ofrivolities.Useless set of efulefus. angry

You nailed it. This is just a show of misplaced priority. Our leaders are bunch of failed individuals.

1 Like

Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
This move will lead to more embezzlements?
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by NCANTaskForce: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
hardywaltz:
Will it stop them from collection of N20 and road blocks.
Its 50
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by enemyofprogress: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Na who send them?what difference would it make?abeg make dem comot Jo

Mosquito's of nowadays have no respect. Dey will come to your ears and start singing

"if i tel u say i love u o" Your body your blood na my own o baby.30 liters for my tank eeh eeh.,Malaria and fever in your body o baby.. No do no do, no do garagara for me.
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by dipznano: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Yeye dey smell undecided
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Mrfixitxtech: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
BISIXCLUSIVE:
But wait oooo,uncle according to your write-up u said u are remanded in the prison for seven months,how come you are on nairaland since December 2016,January,February,march,June,July abi no be you dey post all those topics wey dey ur wall ni?abi u dey use phone for prison ni? Sorry oooo bro I mean no arm, slide into ur profile with good intentions but unfortunately I discovered u ar always online,especially nairaland.....u ar giving mr seun money wen u ar in need,I don't understand u oooo.

Bro, if you know your way you can make use of phone in prison. but you must never be caught with it. Phone and other stuff is being in sold in there.. it only my connection on the outside world. and you can even eat outside food, instead of prison food. it varies on how streetwise you are in there. i have been there and i know how it is and it is not a good experience. the whole time i was unable to meet condition because Surety issue, more than twenty people stood surety for me.. they where on denied. the reason others were still remanded is because of surety condition. I was lucky to have only spent 7 months and few weeks. adding to the time i spent in alagbon. Bro now you undersetand.
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Steadford22: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Their new name should be.NIGERIAN MONEY IN THE BANK.
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by muhakeem(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lol... see achievement, am sure anybody who kills fly in the senate would be argued and passed again
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by duke24: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
So no more road blocks
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by UbChapter(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Removing the Force from their name won't make them less evil.

Pardon inquisitiveness, do you have anything else doing with your time apart from commenting on NL threads to be among the FTCs?
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Dee60: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
How has name change affected FFK?
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Organs(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Where is the "N" from the picture??
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by sirfee(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
hardywaltz:
#20 bawo..are you still living in Nigeria? #20 is now #200
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by regma: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
is like our senator don't get work at all
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by NwaAmaikpe: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
UbChapter:

Pardon inquisitiveness, do you have anything else doing with your time apart from commenting on NL threads to be among the FTCs?

shocked

Ironically I'm an executive in a multinational.
I also do architectural designs at my spare time, I watch documentaries, take road trips for fun and also a devoted family man... Then I do Nairaland
. I'm actually not idle, I just multitask and get rich.

Perception is always different from reality.
Don't forget that.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by UbChapter(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Ironically I'm an executive in a multinational.
I also do architectural designs at my spare time, I watch documentaries, take road trips for fun and also a devoted family man... Then I do Nairaland
. I'm actually not idle, I just multitask and get rich.

Perception is always different from reality.
Don't forget that.

Ok
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Kylekent59: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sometimes I wonder who rules this country,everything is just getting worst by the day. The police is no longer a force.
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Its not all about removing FORCE but to Change that their uniform from Black may be that will change their lives style. Black is evil colour and also Sad colour that's why they use it to mourn the dead. May God help us.
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Longman313(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
if they like,they should change it in million times their character will never change
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by TheKingdom: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
The Nigger Police is what they are saying, there only to harass you guys from challenging the siphoning of wealth abroad
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by chuksey1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
hardywaltz:
bro police don upgrade Now ohh no more N20 but now N50. If u like bring N1000 note dem go find change give you on the spot.

1 Like

Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Iykolysis: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Swiftlee:
Brethren, for it is written! No body, I repeat! No body can rob of the lines off the body of the zebra! You can never wash of the dots on the leopard's skin! You can change the name by removing "force" but the devil that has been forcing them to collect 20Naira can never be forced out except through deliverance!

LMAO
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Xzydar(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
They shld have been more concerned about changing the people answering d name
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Shafii712: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nice move
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Bluffly: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
glory002:
Nigerian Senate on Wednesday changed the name of Nigerian Police Force to Nigerian Police.

This is part of the constituional review process on-going at the eighth national assembly.

87 Senators voted in support for the change of name while 2 Senators voted against and one sustained.

They should see structure here
https://www.police.uk/forces/
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
hardywaltz:
They've upgraded their toll fee to N50 since. N20 is the old rate
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by jfleece(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
The police force is supposed to be an Avenue to sanitize the society and cleanse it from unwanted and unscrupulous elements gallivanting to and fro.. Buh it is heartbreaking to see that the police force is now used as a smokescreen to extort money forcefully from unsuspecting victims... We need total sanitization In the police force!!!!
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by okenwaa(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Force or no Force....

I must beat police 1day period.
Re: Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police by Holyyarnz: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
cyborg123:
grin What difference does a change in nomenclature make?

first it was uniform the change... me jusd watching

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.