Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Come Oh Please Mods, Whats Going On With My Profile Oh -pic Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Oh Please Mods, Whats Going On With My Profile Oh -pic Attached (1132 Views)

Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) / Come Oh!!.. So transgendered Exist, Like Really Really Exist Among Us Here. Am Shocked / Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Oh Please Mods, Whats Going On With My Profile Oh -pic Attached by Prince4945(m): 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet

that is a message on my profile, and i cant remember putting it there, im a christian and not a muslim

i think something been going on with our profiles and i need the mods to get it out soon pls..

and i dunno how to remove it sef
Re: Come Oh Please Mods, Whats Going On With My Profile Oh -pic Attached by Victornezzar: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
baba it's because u went 2 comment on Muslim section
it will go after 2 weeks
just relax man
Re: Come Oh Please Mods, Whats Going On With My Profile Oh -pic Attached by VargasVee(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
LMAO
tongue

Who sent you to go comment on Muslim section?

Allah owns you for 2 weeks man.

4 Likes

Re: Come Oh Please Mods, Whats Going On With My Profile Oh -pic Attached by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
But why does that sentence look so irritating to a christain...i could remember the first time i saw it on my profile, i felt like i had been stabbed..Good news it's got expiration smiley

2 Likes

Re: Come Oh Please Mods, Whats Going On With My Profile Oh -pic Attached by Prince4945(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
I believe that there is no god/God but Allah

to the christian ear that doesnt sound right bro,

cuz first of all we believe there is a God, and our belief and faith lies in that belief..

mbok make the 2weeks come abeg
Re: Come Oh Please Mods, Whats Going On With My Profile Oh -pic Attached by CaesarDon(m): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Just type as your signature "disregard the message below"

1 Like

Re: Come Oh Please Mods, Whats Going On With My Profile Oh -pic Attached by chikk(f): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
What sort of forced declaration/acceptance of faith is this? What's seun up-to here? Do they post the Christianity version of this on Muslim's profile? Yet they visit Christianity threads, comment and walk away! Na by force??

3 Likes

Re: Come Oh Please Mods, Whats Going On With My Profile Oh -pic Attached by Prince4945(m): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
ah jus weak
Re: Come Oh Please Mods, Whats Going On With My Profile Oh -pic Attached by Earthquake1: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Why did you go to a muslim thread?

You are now a believer bro.

Re: Come Oh Please Mods, Whats Going On With My Profile Oh -pic Attached by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2017
Please how did you remove "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" from your profile?

Prince4945:
I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet

that is a message on my profile, and i cant remember putting it there, im a christian and not a muslim

i think something been going on with our profiles and i need the mods to get it out soon pls..

and i dunno how to remove it sef
Re: Come Oh Please Mods, Whats Going On With My Profile Oh -pic Attached by Prince4945(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
JoeyBlack:
Please how did you remove "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet" from your profile?

Wait let me finish my laff first grin grin grin grin grin

Just wait till 2weeks, it'll clear after that

1 Like

Re: Come Oh Please Mods, Whats Going On With My Profile Oh -pic Attached by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
You have be islamized grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When Being Single Is Depressing But You Are Not In Love With Anybody / She Did Abortion And Lied After 8 Months She Confessed,what Will I Do / Hello My Name Is Brenda Am 20 Years Old I Need A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.