Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? (2377 Views)

TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. / A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World / I Have A "thing" For Fat Galz (2) (3) (4)

R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by UcLloyd1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2010
R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World, Dnt B Biased Cuz U r a Nigerian, Cheapest asin wooing
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
huh? does this make sense?
and are you asking for advice, or asking a question?
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by r231(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World, Dnt B Biased Cuz U r a Nigerian, Cheapest asin wooing

what d f$% undecided
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by UcLloyd1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2010
Witnesd a talk wit tiz as a topic, at d end of d dy, it boils dwnz 2, d r, i kinda concur wif dem, i ve wooed a nigz n ghanianz, mehn d ghanian had self esteem n carried haself vry well, unlike d nig who waz vry docile n lack self esteem, hvn dat in mind, i wuld say 9ja galz r d cheapezt in 9ja
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
My girl should not see this. shocked
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by r231(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

Witnesd a talk wit tiz as a topic, at d end of d dy, it boils dwnz 2, d r, i kinda concur wif dem, i ve wooed a nigz n ghanianz, mehn d ghanian had self esteem n carried haself vry well, unlike d nig who waz vry docile n lack self esteem, hvn dat in mind, i wuld say 9ja galz r d cheapezt in 9ja

what happend to good old plain english undecided
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

i can hardly understand what your saying, but does that last statement make any sense to you?
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by whitelexi(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
Adaowerri leeee grin grin grin
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by denzel2009: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
Why do people write in text-speak, there is a way I see such people in my mind.
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by r231(m): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin wink
LMAO
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by daduke2k(m): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2010
Ezi ka gi mma. Anuofia, kedu obodo ahu ino na eche umu asa naija abaghi uru. Idiot
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
Somebody just found the internet and is flexing his minimal skills. Try next time to put some thought into a thread before you start one. grin grin
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by cliveland: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ poster,

it shows how myopic your opinions and thoughts of a whole race are[naija women], based howbeit, on just one particular girl you met, let me guess of an equally low esteem as yours.

ADVISE, if u were of high esteem you would have looked for and CHATTED with one of your class, but ofcourse you have firmly confirmed to us here that you of NO esteem at all! period.
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by UcLloyd1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2010
cliveland:

@ poster,

it shows how myopic your opinions and thoughts of a whole race are[naija women], based howbeit, on just one particular girl you met, let me guess of an equally low esteem as yours.

ADVISE, if u were of high esteem you would have looked for and CHATTED with one of your class, but ofcourse you have firmly confirmed to us here that you of NO esteem at all! period.

i guess u dnt kw d real meaning of myopic, i asked a question, hoping dat my fellow NL will throw more light on it, me no esteem, u dont kw me then,, why are you obviously working urself up, am i refering to ur girlfriend, tell me so i can rephrase or perhaps close this thread, Some of NL need 2 b skooled on manners, damn u boyo
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by UcLloyd1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
r231:

what happend to good old plain english undecided

datz abbrv, thanx 2 txting, Mayb it shld be calld New English
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by Basildon1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

datz abbrv, thanx 2 txting, Mayb it shld be calld New English
yes, a few abbreviations is alright, but a paragraph full of it is just PUSHING it,
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by ravenzord(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

So you sampled two women from two countries,out of over 195 countries in the world,and you came to the conclusion that naija women were the cheapest in the world. You must have gotten an A+ in Statistics.
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by dbigrod(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
[size=16pt]POSTER,

U HAVE A PROBLEM.GO HUG A TRANSFORMER.
[/size]
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
ravenzord:

So you sampled two women from two countries,out of over 195 countries in the world,and you came to the conclusion that naija women were the cheapest in the world. You must have gotten an A+ in Statistics.
Wouldnt want him to be the statistician testing a new drug if not we all will be dead grin grin
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by daduke2k(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2010
Dude u are d one dat nids 2 b schuld on manners. Men it s 4 d cat 2 admit 2 his mistake. Go 4k urself
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by googles: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]POSTER,

U HAVE A PROBLEM.GO HUG A TRANSFORMER.
[/size]

[size=13pt]i actually think he should have a cold shower on that transformer
wat a dumbfuck[/size]
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2010
The opposite is the case. You have to spend dollars on a Nigerian girl before anything positive comes out. Even after the spending, you are still not sure she will accept you.
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by UcLloyd1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2010
eina:

The opposite is the case. You have to spend dollars on a Nigerian girl before anything positive comes out. Even after the spending, you are still not sure she will accept you.
Dollar boy, Are u in any way advertisn urself, As D Kid wif fat pocketz, Guezz d likez of Amaka will call u aftawardz, dnt 4get 2 leave ur digitz, boohoo
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by UcLloyd1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
daduke2k:

Dude u are d one dat nids 2 b schuld on manners. Men it s 4 d cat 2 admit 2 his mistake. Go 4k urself
am no gay, i dnt do myself, am nt u, bloody mofo, Call me 4 sum online mannerz tutorz, u do nid it, Monkey
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by daduke2k(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2010
Nice name u got there. Wot a loser
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by UcLloyd1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2010
@Daduke, i refuse 2 stoop so low as to trade words wif u, raincheck, shld u still pick on me

@Googlez, shey na wetin u want, i dun notice u, watz next

@All, I said air ur viewz nt insult Lloyd, datz one tin bout NL, If na Facebook, i 4 finsh my haterz
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by daduke2k(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
Lol, he s desperate now, oh kitty kitty, how abt a cuddle. Boohoo
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by justwise(m): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

Next time look for the word some, its very insulting cos i know alot of decent Nigerian girls even here in NL, please stop insulting pple, treat pple as individuals.
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by UcLloyd1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2010
justwise:

Next time look for the word some, its very insulting cos i know alot of decent Nigerian girls even here in NL, please stop insulting pple, treat pple as individuals.
ok, but i waz just asking, didnt conclude, u made sense

@Duke of harzardz, u are pushing me 2 d wall o, u kw wat, get a life
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by daduke2k(m): 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
Yeah u nid a life. How abt u go get laid. scoffs
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by selena(f): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2010
You must really be outta your damn mind for posting this thread.
Re: R 9ja Galz D Cheapezt In D World? by daduke2k(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2010
Sure he is , way outer his mind

What To Do When Ur Girlfriend Is Mad At U / Need Help On Killing This Feelings / Pls Help!! My Gf Says She Is Going To Beat The Hell Out Of Me

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49