Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election (29217 Views)

FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka / Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) / Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by pellummy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
lloydtruth:
Seems you have already done the worst with the rope, why flood the forum? are you still there?
i dey here boi, i ask u to hang urself, but i repent of that, hw u doing can i step out,am bored wit u quoting me...
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by lloydtruth: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
pellummy:

i dey here boi, i ask u to hang urself, but i repent of that, hw u doing can i step out,am bored wit u quoting me...
You couldn't complete a simple task, ordinary to use the rope and be rewarded with 72 virgins you couldn't. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by pellummy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
lloydtruth:
You couldn't complete a simple task, ordinary to use the rope and be rewarded with 72 virgins you couldn't. undecided undecided undecided undecided
lmao..i be fool, who wan giv me 72 virgins,who don reach there cme bck..u re unbelievable
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by lloydtruth: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
pellummy:

lmao..i be fool, who wan giv me 72 virgins,who don reach there cme bck..u re unbelievable
that's what you guys believe grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by pellummy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
lloydtruth:
that's what you guys believe grin grin grin grin
no am a christain..something nt found in the bible, i won't belief it
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by louqas: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
legislatively:
Yoruba's are suddenly in love with an Igbo igwe

That's how you suddenly fall in love with FFK and Fayose whenever they take your side
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by eazydon(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
My brothers and sisters, watch the Freedom Biafran Song >>>>> http:///BiafraFreedomSong
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by ipob1(m): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2017
Chikeluba25:
Mana o eziokwu. That's the gospel truth. Stop barking like a dog
lol see afonja nd igbo language, if u like speak igbo more than late mazi mbaonu ojike, afonja is still afonja,no change
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by blaqoracle: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
chiagozien:
we are proud of it.that is why we are different from you nigerians.
that's why you are complaining and crying.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Kingspin(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
frustration, intimidation and cluelessiation is making ipod to loose the fight for freedom gradually. Your igwe deserves your respect and honour.
Seen you never get it right in life. Igbos said only their members.

Are you their member?

Not every Eastern is a member
And doesn't still support.

Get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Observing Election Rallies In South Africa (Photos) / There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) / Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.