Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election (29425 Views)

FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka / Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) / Updates On Anambra Election: PDP Aspirants Hijack Delegates List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by seniorgozman(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Ipob should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by chemicalDisease: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
frustration, intimidation and cluelessiation is making ipod to loose the fight for freedom gradually. Your igwe deserves your respect and honour.
Afonja, em concern u?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
chiagozien:
that is why i say we are igbos.in igbo land we work base on consensus.even if we make you our leader the power still belong to the people.
I thought you are Ibos and not igbos and it makes me doubt you being from the East.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
chemicalDisease:
Afonja, em concern u?
As you can see; yes.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by blaqoracle: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
chiagozien:
every body is igwe in his own family.we are igbos not hausa or yoruba.
and you are proud you kingless?
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by ofai: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
blaqoracle:

Yes, we are. Our leaders are never rulers. We have a leadership structure that isnt controlled by one man who is king. Got it? I won't blame you if you don't.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Princesaha: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
The very Igwe that did not utter a word when innocent protesters were shot dead in his backyard is now talking abi. Anyway, respect is earned and not bought in Igboland. I am an Anambrarian and I can tell you that over 90% will boycott that election. Nnamdi Kanu is the only leader we know shikena.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 28, 2017
chiagozien:
na soooooooo
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by DerideGull(m): 12:39am On Jul 28, 2017
If the statement, “IPOB has no right to stop election in Anambra State”, allegedly credited to one person named Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe is remotely true, the person must be either delusional or does not understand the meaning of the word - boycott. IPOB does not conduct election in Nigeria therefore are not responsible for the stoppages of election. IPOB has simply appealed to the people who wished to become citizen of Republic of Igbo land or Biafra to peacefully stay away from participating in fraudulent elections conducted by government of the zoo called Nigeria.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by chiagozien(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2017
blaqoracle:
we are proud of it.that is why we are different from you nigerians.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by chiagozien(m): 12:49am On Jul 28, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
I thought you are Ibos and not igbos and it makes me doubt you being from the East.
there is nothing like ibos we are igbos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by IJOBA2: 12:59am On Jul 28, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
frustration, intimidation and cluelessiation is making ipod to loose the fight for freedom gradually. Your igwe deserves your respect and honour.
IM SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT WE IGBOS ARE REPUBLICAN IN NATURE. WE DONT TAKE NONSENSE angry FROM OUR SO CALLED LEADERS . WE NOR BE ZOMBIE LIKE UNA WEY LILWAYNE BLING BLING AKIOLU DEY UNA HEAD ANY HOWgrin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by midfinger(m): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2017
neoShinto:
What has this got to do with Yorùbá people? If we comment on your threads now, you'll start looking for a noose to hang yourself.
You got to ask @ ShobayoEmma that question, what this thread has got to do with Yoruba people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by bkool7(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2017
legislatively:
Yoruba's are suddenly in love with an Igbo igwe

look up and show proof
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Viergeachar: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Smart offline Igbos don't blame Yorubas for their problems.

I wonder why the loooonatic online brothers do so.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2017
Space booked
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by magoo10(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2017
Igwe Achebe should just stay out of politics ,it is not going to be business as usual.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by maclatunji: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Hizzy:
Igwe may you live long
we love you
we love Anambra
We love Igbos
but we love Biafra the most
Igwe we are sorry to disobey you
NO MORE ELECTION IN BIAFRA LAND

And you think that will stop governance? A few that think they will come out to protest on election day will be dealt with and those that will vote will vote.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by farouk0403(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2017
You guys have no respect for your elders.

coconut heads
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by buchilino(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2017
ShobayoEmma:

WAT R U TRYING 2 IMPLY, DIDNT AREWA YOUTHS DISAGREE WITH DER ELDERS RECENTLY. DIS ONLY SHOWS DAT D YOUTHS N ELDERS IN DIS COUNTRY HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS ON D WAY FORWARD

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Pesuzok(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2017
From "there will be no election" to "you can come out and vote"

These are two different statements, so why the ranting initially by IPOB that no election will hold.
Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Markfemi2: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2017
legislatively:
Yoruba's are suddenly in love with an Igbo igwe

EDO RULER OF IBO LAND HAS SPOKEN
ALL IBO MIGRANTS IN ONITSHA AND ENVIRONS HAD BETTER GER READY TO VOTE

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2017
maclatunji:

And you think that will stop governance? A few that think they will come out to protest on election day will be dealt with and those that will vote will vote.
no body is coming out to protest we will protest inside our House

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by ibadanfinest(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Ipob is not stopping any election. its only boycotting it simple. I have the right not to come out to vote on election day simple.

Anambra election will test the influence of ipob

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by buchilino(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2017
farouk0403:
You guys have no respect for your elders.

coconut heads

UR PROBLEM IS U ONLY READ ENGLISH BUT LACK ABILITY 2 UNDERSTAND N C BIGGER PICTURE OF WAT U READ. I DOUBT IF U EVEN UNDERSTAND WAT AM SAYING

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by Laid2001: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2017
Igwe Achebe was working in Port Harcourt when the last Civil war broke out.

He knows what he is talking about!

With N500 per head to be shared by politicians, I doubt if the so called youths can reject the temptations to come out as usual.

It is the temptations to forcefully stop those that wants to go and vote due to the cake sharing that Igwe is warning IPOD not to try it so as to stay alive.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by lloydtruth: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2017
DonVikings:
What concerns Wawa Jews with what happens in Anambra? embarassed
What concerns Yoruba Muslim with wawa Jews and Anambra. Stop!!!!!!!, Don't.......... you are Yoruba so don't sing your popular rhythm "I am igbo".
The Yorubas desperately want igbos to forget about Biafra, why are they feeling insecured about Biafra, they now sleep, eat, dream biafra. I can see some of them are begging igbos to obey their leaders. I want to ask the Yorubas is it your election? Is it your biafra?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by tiger28: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2017
These Ppl ALWAYS miscalculate. Why werent all these noise when the Ineffectual Buffoon was in power?? You lost woefully in lagos and also nationally during the last election and this is your new strategy?Imagine these fools threatened Tinubu that they won't vote APC UNLESS their annual Yam festival MUST be celebrated in lagos and the deputy governor MUST be igbo (as if igbos are the ONLY non-indigenous group in lagos). Imagine the Eyo festival being celebrated in Abia?That's when i concluded that these ppl are self centered collosal losers.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election by buchilino(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2017
blaqoracle:

I DONT WAT 2 SOUND INSULTING BUT U SOUND LIKE AN ENLIGHTENED ILLITERATE

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead / Bukola Thief, Saraki Thief’ — Oshiomhole Leads Anti-saraki Song At APC Rally / Tolulope Arotile's Killer Has No Driving License - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.