Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

4 Ways To Know He Is No More Into You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways To Know He Is No More Into You (598 Views)

He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Know He Is No More Into You by magazineguy(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2017
So right now, I am laughing to myself because I seem to have a lot of experience in this area. Well, for reasons you can guess. I am always at the receiving end of breakups. What is that thing they say about how easy it is to give relationship advice to other people but how it is hard to take your own advice? Yeah, that is me.

So you guessed right, we are going to be talking about how to recognize that he is no more into you and you know how we girls are, we can always guess when something is going wrong, we just may not be able to point a finger to it.

The Phone Calls Or Texts Reduce
You know how when you met you were all over yourselves and couldn’t seem to get enough of each other? But now, the calls have reduced to once in two or three days and he doesn’t seem to have a great explanation for it like work or some other tangible thing.

Monosyllables
In addition to the calls or texts reducing, he now talks in monosyllabic words and you can’t just seem to understand why. Those “fine””good” “okay” seems to now be the way your conversations go. He may just be looking the flare. Watch out.

Social Media
You now have to find out everything that is wrong or new with him via social media. You used to be the first person he would talk to about it, but now he is going on social media first to rant and may not even tell you at all. You would now have to call him to ask about what you saw him tweet or post about.

Complaints
He was such an easy going person before but now he complains about everything you do. When you call, he says you are monitoring him; when you ask for a hangout, he says you are too less busy; when you ask for a conversation, he says you talk too much; and more hilarious, when you ask for sex, he says that is all you ever want to do!

Funny right! Yes! Guys seem to be one confused bunch every time. I mean, what exactly do you want us to do.

One reason why he is doing all of this may be because he doesn’t want to be the one doing the breakup. So he would rather have you figure it out yourself and then break up. Guys always feel that they are sparing us some sort of heartache by going this route when in actual fact they are just giving us heartaches. Other guys would take this route because they feel that when they keep the distance like this, you may not realise that it is them leaving and so they can call you up anytime later to continue where you left off especially since the breakup was inconclusive. Guys hate closure, so girlfriend, watch out!

source; http://tushmagazine.com.ng/more-into-you/

cc
lalasticala, mynd44, dominique
Re: 4 Ways To Know He Is No More Into You by cricifixo: 7:41am On Jul 28, 2017
If he come & go & kpansh your ikebe ferociously unlike before undecided
Re: 4 Ways To Know He Is No More Into You by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2017
They reduce their communication and claim busy. #1 sign.

They start accusing you of things you didn't do especially cheating.

They find fault in virtually everything you do grin. A guy told my friend he is quarreling with her for saying yes to everything he said grin.

They tell you they need space and time.

They get angry at every little thing you do.

Then the wait for an opportunity for you to Bleep up and then leave the relationship without looking back.

The cycle of some relationship goes "From strangers to friends to lovers back to strangers" cheesy.
Re: 4 Ways To Know He Is No More Into You by Divay22(f): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2017
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Sex? See The 10 Things You Benefit From Regular Sex / You Ll Love This / Why Does Ladies Scam Guys Because They Love Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.