Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) (36387 Views)

Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / Update On NNPC Workers, UNIMAID Staff & CJTF Members Kidnapped By Boko Haram / CJTF Members Killed After Their Vehicle Climbed IED After Operation In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by DeMekus: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

Someone died, instead of this tennis racquet head from land of the rising potopoto to say his RIP and fook off, he still had to bring his sprinkle ipobitters on the thread Maazi Nnamiddiot style

What has Buhari got to do with this? what has oil got to do with this?
Tinubu has a rotten mouth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5723137_images34_jpeg3e64307b4ffad633de7978bf58a56858
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

Someone died, instead of this tennis racquet head from land of the rising potopoto to say his RIP and fook off, he still had to bring his sprinkle ipobitters on the thread Maazi Nnamiddiot style

What has Buhari got to do with this? what has oil got to do with this?

Will you keep kwayet?
What has Buhari not got to do with it?
Was he not the one that tells that fool lai to tell us boko haram has been technically defeated?
Was it not his plan for those innocent NNPC workers to go and prospect for oil in a place where none exist ?
And now that the boko fools struck and we now have these casualties, you start defending that trashy vegetable that has dementia and ran off to london with Nigerian cheque-book to go and smoke burantashi all in the name of medical vacation?

Guy keep quiet!
Can't you see the young soldiers and CJTF that keep dying daily due to a monster the useless vegetable and his cohorts created to trouble a sitting government at all cost?

Now the ghost is haunting us all!
Bros shut up.
Buhari has a hand in all this.

3 Likes

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by spartan117(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

Someone died, instead of this tennis racquet head from land of the rising potopoto to say his RIP and fook off, he still had to sprinkle ipobitters on the thread Maazi Nnamiddiot style.

Na why God punish una with head deformity. What has Buhari got to do with this? what has oil got to do with this?
What has oil got to do with this?
are u seriously asking that question

1 Like

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
am happy for dem
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by HeavenIsSoReall: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

Someone died, instead of this tennis racquet head from land of the rising potopoto to say his RIP and fook off, he still had to sprinkle ipobitters on the thread Maazi Nnamiddiot style.

Na why God punish una with head deformity. What has Buhari got to do with this? what has oil got to do with this?

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun fynestboi , is this not outright violation of rule 2?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Jetleeee: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:

Mynd.44 lalastic.lala Ṣe.un fynest.boi , is this not outright violation of rule 2?.

Foooooooooook you! I go still dey pound una even if dem ban me. Una dey krase
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by CYBERWEAVER(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
AREWA VS AREWA=SHUTOUT
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by PointZerom: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

Hope you are following your mentions here to know how intelligent you are?.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by totorimi: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
All I can deduce from this whole boko menace is that this particular boko terrorizing the nation is not the same used to abduct the chibok girl.

Those are the ones it may seem that have released the girls and they are the ones getting the amnesty. They need to allow the press interview one of them in hausa.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
With the sophisticated guns Boko dey use, una still dey use bow Nd arrow naija ah hail oo.

RIP to the dead !!
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
RIP comrades... You live on in our hearts and you shall be duely avenged.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by zionic(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hahahahaha......that is what you get when the hobo pejoratively hobnobs with the hobgoblins
PointZerom:
Buhari should be arrested for genocide. We warned him not send innocent Nigerians to war zone is search of oil for the north and not for Nigeria but he called us wailers and his Zom-B's called us enemies of state. But after BOKO had killed these people plus tens of soldiers, Buhari have suspended the search for imaginary oil in the north.

BUHARI IS A DOLT.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
where is the useless coma induced vegetable that never partake in any military engagement throughout his military career as high ranking Officer I thought he said he will be in forefront of the war I'm still trying to find out what they will use this time around to scam the Zombies ,

1 Like

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Bari22: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
beamtopola:
Since they have no Sympathy for rivers communities. I m happy for his miserable dead.
. are you an animal?

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
type anything you like. Deltans no go follow igbo
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by PointZerom: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
zionic:
Hahahahaha......that is what you get when the hobo pejoratively hobnobs with the hobgoblins

Pls interpretation this for madridguy.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

chai! See as small shidren dey disgrace baba like u here,chai! grin
u berra shout4help n call ur hordes of conehds and ewedu warriors grin grin grin
Op,rip2 them cjtf n others.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
Chai why not use Helicopters. I can't even travel from Gwoza town to Pulka or Bitta within the same Gwoza LGA on road...

I'll rather wait for UN GHS helicopters.

Who told u BH are not capable of shooting down helicopters?
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by project2018: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is funny and tragic.
First, the Nigerian government cannot arm the CJTF with assault weapons. They go about with dane guns, views and arrows. Are the rebels in Libya fighting with arrows? Ate the Ukrainian para military troops using Dane guns ?
Second, Aboiki-in-Chief is looking for oil when his mates are looking at solar as the future of energy.

Are these people in power mad or what ?

1 Like

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by governor2022(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Buhari is a fool that want to lead a zoo and ended up in a hospital spits on him
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Chelsea2000(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
D Nigerian govt are wasting d lives of d youth called civilian JTF. May Allah restore peace to Nigeria. Rest in peace to d dead
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by BraveDeltan(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=Desmondkoko post=58922586][/quote] you are a theif, defrauding Nigerians of their money. Please nobody should buy any of thse data. He will just eat your money and you won't receive any data. His a crook.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
broseme:
According to multiple online reports,these are the faces of some of the CJTF members who lost their lives alongside some NNPC oil workers when Boko Haram attacked/kidnapped them.

Majority of them are CJTF from Magumeri.May their souls RIP.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-faces-of-cjtf-members-when-boko.html?m=1

oyel must be found in the north by fire by force..If not now,it can never be any other time..
Buhari is the olny last President to help get oil for the northners cos Ipob is going!!!
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
PointZerom:
Buhari should be arrested for genocide. We warned him not send innocent Nigerians to war zone is search of oil for the north and not for Nigeria but he called us wailers and his Zom-B's called us enemies of state. But after BOKO had killed these people plus tens of soldiers, Buhari have suspended the search for imaginary oil in the north.

BUHARI IS A DOLT.

oyel must be found in the north by fire by force..If not now,it can never be any other time..
Buhari is the olny last President to help get oil for the northners cos Ipob is going!!!.
Rip to them.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
beamtopola:

Since they have no Sympathy for rivers communities.
I m happy for his miserable dead.

Buhari is the olny last President to help get oil for the northners cos Ipob is going!!!.
Rip to them.

1 Like

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
This goat came and said he would lead the fight from the front. The vegetable said he would defeat Bokoharam in 6months. And few months ago the hyenana said Bokoharam has been defeated. Yet, everyday we hear very sad news from that end.

Young promising children die everyday because a fool wants to remain president by all means and the useless acting president is sitting on his hands doing nothing. God would punish everybody connected to the death of these youths.

And those imams, elders and politixians supporting and sponsoring bokoharam, they shall never know peace all their lives.

And to the religion called Islam.....let me not say anything cos some people are looking for how to ban me. But I wise pass them.

hahahahah..funny.

Rip to them.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
ekems2017:
I don't know why the federal govt chooses to send people to this place when boko haram is still fully in operation. Is it that the can't generate revenue in any other sector apart from oil?

Rip to all that died. May God give your families the fortitude to bear the loss. It so painful cos it could be avoided.

Rip to them.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rip to them.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by gberra: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

Dafuq! Your post was deleted. Hope you've not been banned.

grin @Ipobitters, definitely stealing that from you.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Jetleeee: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
gberra:
Dafuq! Your post was deleted. Hope you've not been banned.

grin @Ipobitters, definitely stealing that from you.

Yeah my post was deleted, as usual. Luckily, I didn't get banned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election / Atiku Campaign DG, Abiye Sekibo Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State / Man Shares Photos Of His Soldier Brother Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.