Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) (36382 Views)

Soldiers Arrest CJTF Members With Guns At Boundary Between Taraba And Benue.PICS / Update On NNPC Workers, UNIMAID Staff & CJTF Members Kidnapped By Boko Haram / CJTF Members Killed After Their Vehicle Climbed IED After Operation In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by cbngov01(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Approximate cost of production per barrel of oil in the south is $10 which is not even as quality as that of Saudi produced for around $9 per barrel with more quality.to do same in the north wud cost close to $43 per barrel, yet this buffoons still sent people out to drill and source for oil at a cost to Nigeria...God'll judge all the cartels! #prayfornaija #prayforpeace
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by gberra: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

Yeah my post was deleted, as usual. Luckily, I didn't get banned

No surprises. No be today.
I'm more interested in the handle being around.
Cool.

2 Likes

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by nextprince: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
This goat came and said he would lead the fight from the front. The vegetable said he would defeat Bokoharam in 6months. And few months ago the hyenana said Bokoharam has been defeated. Yet, everyday we hear very sad news from that end.

Young promising children die everyday because a fool wants to remain president by all means and the useless acting president is sitting on his hands doing nothing. God would punish everybody connected to the death of these youths.

And those imams, elders and politixians supporting and sponsoring bokoharam, they shall never know peace all their lives.

And to the religion called Islam.....let me not say anything cos some people are looking for how to ban me. But I wise pass them.

@ the emboldened, you can say anything you wish, there is nothing you and your ilk haven't said about islam, pls go ahead.

But for the rest of the rubbish you post up here, I'm saving. Death do occur anywhere, anytime, the edited version shall be my RIP msg to any death reported from potopoto republic.

I don't know why you guys are very good in throwing the first shot but start crying when paid in your own coins.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
PointZerom:
Buhari should be arrested for genocide. We warned him not send innocent Nigerians to war zone is search of oil for the north and not for Nigeria but he called us wailers and his Zom-B's called us enemies of state. But after BOKO had killed these people plus tens of soldiers, Buhari have suspended the search for imaginary oil in the north.

BUHARI IS A DOLT.

You mean Dumbhari ?

Looking for oil in Bornu is the highest stupidity of 2015 to 2017.

Common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
And we say we are not at war?
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by nativefowl(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
spartan117:
Rip ur country failed you cry
People are busy building electric cars and moving towards clean energy while one aboki in London is still searching for oil in the north angry

WHAT DID YOU PERSONALLY BUILD? AND WHY ARE YOU AGITATING FOR Biafra?
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by spartan117(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
nativefowl:

WHAT DID YOU PERSONALLY BUILD? AND WHY ARE YOU AGITATING FOR Biafra?
Did I tell u I want biafra
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Crazy people una carry Dane gun dey pursue assault riffle
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by oaroloye(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
SHALOM!

broseme:
According to multiple online reports,these are the faces of some of the CJTF members who lost their lives alongside some NNPC oil workers when Boko Haram attacked/kidnapped them.

Majority of them are CJTF from Magumeri.May their souls RIP.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/see-faces-of-cjtf-members-when-boko.html?m=1

I have consistently preached the only way to stop TERRORIST THREAT in this Country and the World, but been mocked and ignored the whole time, because my Method requires them to actually SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO DO THE THINGS THE AUTHENTIC PARTS OF THE BIBLE SAY.

Therefore, I have been punished, under false pretenses, for exposing the FALSE PROPHET who killed 116 of his own followers in 2014, and is still revered, and still protected by Law, whereas I teach how such debacles can be predicted in advance, prevented, and even reversed, after-the-fact.

When has any "ANOINTED HEALER" in this Country, or any other, gone to any of these Disaster Zones, and RAISED ANYONE from the dead?

What- it is the WILL-OF-GOD that EVERY single person in those messes DIES?

Not ONE of them should live out a Natural Lifespan, let alone attain Immortality?

All of these Prophets who say that God tells them all sorts of TRIVIAL GARBAGE: who is going to win Elections that have nothing to do with us, where planes are going to crash, and who will be in them, who will win this or that Sporting Competition, what the Exchange Rate will be in six months, or so... NONE OF THEM COULD BE TOLD SOMETHING LIKE:

"CALL THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE AT THIS NUMBER.... TELL HIM TO GO TO SUCH-AND-SUCH A RESTAURANT AT SUCH-AND-SUCH AT TIME. THEY WILL SEE A MAN CHOKING ON A CHICKEN BONE ON THE TOP RIGHT PRIVATE BOOTH. THAT IS THE TERRORIST COMMANDER YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. PAT HIS BACK, TOTALLY ARREST HIM QUIETLY. IF HE RESISTS, TELL HIM AMINA UMAR GAVE BIRTH TEN MINUTES AGO. HE CAN CALL HIS SISTER ON THIS NUMBER OF HER INTERN WHO HAS HER PHONE WITH HER IN THE OPERATING ROOM, AGAINST ORDERS. HE WILL GIVE NO TROUBLE AFTER THAT."

Isn't that how it used to happen, back in the Day?

That is how it can be again, but to make it happen, we need REAL Christians with MATURED minds.
Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by Adminisher: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
PointZerom:
Buhari should be arrested for genocide. We warned him not send innocent Nigerians to war zone is search of oil for the north and not for Nigeria but he called us wailers and his Zom-B's called us enemies of state. But after BOKO had killed these people plus tens of soldiers, Buhari have suspended the search for imaginary oil in the north.

BUHARI IS A DOLT.

NNPC is doing normal exploration in line with its corporate plan. There have been many oil workers killed in the Niger Delta also looking for and producing oil. Did you tell Buhari not to go there too. You guys are just narrow minded, local, unexposed, maybe not too intelligent

1 Like

Re: CJTF Members Who Died As Boko Haram Attacked NNPC Workers (Photos) by PointZerom: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Adminisher:

NNPC is doing normal exploration in line with its corporate plan. There have been many oil workers killed in the Niger Delta also looking for and producing oil. Did you tell Buhari not to go there too. You guys are just narrow minded, local, unexposed, maybe not too intelligent

Why did they call it off after the genocide?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Election: APC, PDP Supporters Go Spiritual, Kill Animals; Storm Mecca / Electoral Act: 67 Senators Sign To Override Buhari / 13-Year-Old Dele Momodu And His Father (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.