Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu (27378 Views)

7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mazi KANU is it the shakue they suppose to be looking for in sambisa forest dead threat,desert miscreants.. abeg when are we going to visit our annex state Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Rilwayne001: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Haha... All these stupid aabokis are jokers.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by bukas15(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
webbro007:
make them leave KANU alone,make he try asked saro wiwa family,d govt of Nigeria will silent him,d un will only write sanction,au,will only debates about it,ICC will tagged it crime against humanity, nothing else,he is just playing with his life,even when Moses liberated d isrealites,he then disturb this much,nor used hate speech,only violent revolutionary uses such language,d lifes of MLK,gandhi&many others who shapes d world, conquer with love speeches not hate,if he wants his struggle to be just,let him quiet d hate speech,cause it tearing d nation apart.
u be comfirm mumu witout brain.probably a confined nd celebrated slave dt doesnt no his right.anu ofia

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by soflygerian(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
If these AREWA youths are so concerned about the unity of Nigeria, they should as much persuade there Block (senators) to accent to the devolution of powers to state. Instead they order the President.Act. GCFR. What level of insanity is this

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sheyinoni(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra
But I am a blunt non-hypocritical realist.

Nnamdi KANU is taking this too far,
After watching the Owerri video today with soldiers I was very unsettled.

It's a very thing line between bravery and insanity.
He should not dare armed soldiers and policemen please!!!

He tried it in Ebonyi,
He's done it again in IMO
He might not be so lucky.

I commend the young soldier who restrained himself despite the taunts and abuses.
Nnamdi KANU, please, please stop courting trouble.
The IPOB crowd can even be infiltrated and they will disturb the peace with soldiers who will be left with no option than to defend themselves.

Long life Biafra.
I Dont want to believe you typed this,is so brilliant and educative and very much unlike you,no disrespect

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by successinlife: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra

He tried it in Ebonyi,

I commend the young soldier who restrained himself despite the taunts and abuses.
The IPOB crowd can even be infiltrated and they will disturb the peace with soldiers who will be left with no option than to defend themselves.

Long life Biafra.

This is the best advise i have read of recent on Nairaland.Kanu should be mindful of the people around or pushing him.
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Okeikpu(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
ESDKING:
These youths are in pains, frustrated and mad.
They too like UNITED animal kingdom.
I thought they have given gbos quit notice, why are they scared of disintegration again ?

The worst is that Nnamdi Kanu is not even dignifying them with a response.
This massive crowd in Owerri today was really a hit on their miserable skulls hence the outcry.
Lmaoo.
It's all abt the oil,nollywood,female n male national team etc
All that will go with Biafra
That's y they're crying like chicken

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by bellotaofeek: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
they think Buhari is coming soon to support them . Animals

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by LordOfNaira: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra

He tried it in Ebonyi,

Long life Biafra.

Perfect!!! A very unbiased opinion.
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by webbro007(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
u are a brainwashed fellow,have u experience war b4,if u even attend higher institution,if cult clashes,can u stay comfortably,if Nigeria goes into war,it will affect us all,no African countries will open borders for Nigerians,unless u have loads of money to buy ur way in.
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by davillian(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
They should come and arrest him themselves or wait till buhari comes back.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by vincentjk(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=PointZerom post=58932089][/quote]

LMAO bro u no-go kill pesin with laugh...

Zombies dy useless sha

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by positivetaught: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
KANU should pls thread softly,"The wise learn from history but fools learn from experience ".
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra

He tried it in Ebonyi,

Long life Biafra.
kaiiii ... Who is your English teacher..... Go n collect you money back

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by amachuk(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra

He tried it in Ebonyi,

Long life Biafra.
what are you saying? what are the soldiers doing trying to disturb the very peaceful gathering, is there any record of violence in his activities so far?. I am not against the police staying around but why always make attempts to block his way.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra

He tried it in Ebonyi,

Long life Biafra.

You're begining to sound like an afonja.It's only in Nigeria that military kills civilians like chiken and no one questions them,that's why Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria a zoological rupublic.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by soflygerian(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
On a lighter note, if Kanu claims to own the people 100%, he should ensure his loyalist are elected into offices: like the guber polls in anambara for a start.. Then he can carry such into 2019 and possibly own the east. Then he can drive his demands home.. Cuz going by this way, death looms on my Eastern brothers.. Thread carefully..!!! Pre-biafra-war psychology still in play...
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sheyinoni(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
toofit007:
channel all this your grammar to osinbajo, tell him to give a date for referendum or else, what awaits Nigeria in particular and West Africa in general is beyond what can be easily imagined. Do you think nnamdi kanu is acting alone? you much be dreaming let any scratch befall him and see how the whole country will go ablaze within 24hours.
De people supporting can't even tak him out of the country sef, I tut by now he would have gone to visit his allies or does he go by night with broomstick aircraft? Set Nigeria ablaze ooo am scared, cry
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by kcpumping(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra

He tried it in Ebonyi,

Long life Biafra.

what if those guys threatening d soldier were planted just to discredit kanu concept?
what if it was all a planned work ?
can anyone dare Nigeria soldier to that extent without a retaliation by our soldiers?

dont mind me, I am just imagining?

in Naija anything is possible you know
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Tome4real(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
dika ihe ndia na eme...mara na oge inye anyi biafra erugo nso...
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by victor8269: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and you and your criminal KANU are not fools ?
Kanu has served his 2 yrs, the Arewa youths have to serve theirs too

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by otijah(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra

He tried it in Ebonyi,

Long life Biafra.
please can I have the link to the video thanks.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by wokemzine: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra

He tried it in Ebonyi,

Long life Biafra.
cool
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by soflygerian(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
sheyinoni:

De people supporting can't even tak him out of the country sef, I tut by now he would have gone to visit his allies or does he go by night with broomstick aircraft? Set Nigeria ablaze ooo am scared, cry
bro leave that guy up there, he's obviously ignorant of how a sovereign state function in war-mode.
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by oluwazoba: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
gberra:
Go and dare your father if he's still alive. Your elders begged Osinbajo before kanu was released but y'all would come online to beat your silverback chest just as making the most ridiculous threats ever on NL.

Igbos are fools cry
u are nomber one oloshi oloriburukwu omoale all in one grin
gberra:
Go and dare your father if he's still alive. Your elders begged Osinbajo before kanu was released but y'all would come online to beat your silverback chest just as making the most ridiculous threats ever on NL.

Igbos are fools cry
u are nomber one oloshi oloriburukwu omoale all in one
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by getukudo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Suddenly the AREWA organization are active.

HmMm

It reminds me of an encounter with a hausa man in calabar. In his words, ' That he walks heads high anywhere in Nigeria bcuz he is a first class citizen of this country, and no matter how a yoruba/igbo man barks, once we speak, they will mellow and same goes with every other tribe'

So I reminded him of the Obasanjo administration, how the northerners were silent and never made a noise. He kept mute! Hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sheyinoni(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
nyben4eva:

You're begining to sound like an afonja.It's only in Nigeria that military kills civilians like chiken and no one questions them,that's why Nnamdi Kanu calls Nigeria a zoological rupublic.
Until Biafra comes we all animals in the zoo right? U and me and our families right? How does that sound to call elderly people animals if u are from a well brought up home,honestly answer this.
Nelson Mandela didn't act like this
Malcolm X never acted like this
Mathama Ghandi was modest as well these and more are real freedom fighter,watch their lives and speeches then you will know y dey succeeded and why they were honoured world wide.
But we can't expect to have a civilised freedom fighter born in a zoo nation,can we?
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by victor8269: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
sheyinoni:

U mean go to the head office like Bubu?. My dear, Kanu is not a ghost worker like him , let Ur Presidio that went first return

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by victor8269: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
sheyinoni:

U mean go to the head office like Bubu?. My dear, Kanu is not a ghost worker like him

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
You will lose this war igbos,am telling u u will be massacre,dont let Nnamdi Kanu lead you to destruction
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
It appears that my assumption has some validity. Please read.
Looking critically at the release of Nnamdi Kanu, his recent activities and the announcement that he is coming to Lagos for rally, a discerning mind will suspect that Kanu, knowingly or unknowingly is working for the power that be from the Northern Nigeria and their British backers. The ultimate goal is to further divide the South. Kanu recent activities including the ultimatum from the Northern youths were used to set a trap for Osinbajo. I guess that Osinbajo and his team are aware. That is why they refused to arrest either Kanu or the northern youths. They are seeing that the bait is not being swallowed, so, they are moving towards their advanced plan- to provoke the Yoruba in their domain and cause acrimony between Igbo and Yoruba after real or staged reactions from the Yorubas.
When the deed is done, they will incarcerate Kanu. They have already set the trap for NK with the bail condition. They will pick him up when the goal of the divide and rule is achieved. The people of the Eastern and Western Nigeria must show solidarity at this point because neither Biafra nor independent southern Nigeria will be achieved. What we will get is a far-reaching Northern domination. Kwankwaso understands this game plan and the enormous power that the Northern Nigeria will wield when this is achieved and has focused solely on the Northern Nigeria to grab power. Only Northern Nigerian and a rival group in the South will matter at that time.

Let the security around him be right in Lagos to avoid taking him out there by the power that be.

Food for thought: Why did the Nigerian security apparatus (controlled by the he Hausa-Fulani) suddenly become docile, civil or 'democratic' in the case of Kanu after his release from prison judging from their antecedent?

Please note : This is a possibility and not a fact.
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
`

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Backs NLC Planned Strike / Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" / MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.