Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu (27381 Views)

7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by NothingDoMe: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
perez100:
Afonja youth never gave Buhari ultimatum, but see Arewa youth giving Osibanjo ultimatum or they chase him out of FCT. He may try to act due to fear.
He won't. He can't.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Has arewa youths ever said or done anything about Boko Haram and Shekau?

Terrorist is destroying your home and you guys are more worried about people fighting self determination down south?

Shocking!

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by toofit007: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
sheyinoni:

De people supporting can't even tak him out of the country sef, I tut by now he would have gone to visit his allies or does he go by night with broomstick aircraft? Set Nigeria ablaze ooo am scared, cry
the situation on ground is beyond your circumspect, if you know how Equip we are for this struggle, you will not be regurgitating this trash. if anything happens to nnamdi kanu the whole Nigeria will burn I can assure you this.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by pablo1759(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and your criminal KANU is behaving as if we don't have president

Lmao. as if we have president. bera wake up. oponu

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Forex4u(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
U use bokoboys spoil show for Jonah why buhari no go see he own, abi no b do me I do u again? now from south east dem use Biafra hospitalise the ewusas and their bigotry supporters, na one one na, make una endure am too, what's good is good for the gangster period.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Niceiroko: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Niceiroko: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
jesusloveyou don't insult my Jesus pls change your profile name
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by talk2emma: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

Is this one the president

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sheyinoni(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
toofit007:
the situation on ground is beyond your circumspect, if you know how Equip we are for this struggle, you will not be regurgitating this trash. if anything happens to nnamdi kanu the whole Nigeria will burn I can assure you this.
Jus shut up,u Dont have the resources, weapon and manpower no military training to without Nigerian army and most important u lots have a divide house worse now than 1970,as for ur foreign allies is laughable ur only option is peace talk, Dont even dare insight WAR,ask ur elders about the previous one.
Wat are thinking,u think social media war.
Wen he was locked for two years wetin happen apart from the same noise making I thought hell would have been let loose,the other guys still in kuje,why haven't u gone to burst them out,ooo I guess u have for get ton oponu,how many complete nations in Africa can stand nigeria in war,talk less of group of divided people,how many countries can u call to ur aid,what can u give as payment for their help,compared to the amount Nigeria can calk if need be.
Guy wake up,Dont allow ambition or aspirations affect ur thinking,when u sleep at night think of war wen u wake thank God u still have peace. Idiot
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Chiefly(m): 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LDMFEm9J0E

It's here for your viewing pleasure
Best wishes

Thanks,
You too.
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by toofit007: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
sheyinoni:

Jus shut up,u Dont have the resources, weapon and manpower no military training to without Nigerian army and most important u lots have a divide house worse now than 1970,as for ur foreign allies is laughable ur only option is peace talk, Dont even dare insight WAR,ask ur elders about the previous one.
Wat are thinking,u think social media war.
Wen he was locked for two years wetin happen apart from the same noise making I thought hell would have been let loose,the other guys still in kuje,why haven't u gone to burst them out,ooo I guess u have for get ton oponu,how many complete nations in Africa can stand nigeria in war,talk less of group of divided people,how many countries can u call to ur aid,what can u give as payment for their help,compared to the amount Nigeria can calk if need be.
Guy wake up,Dont allow ambition or aspirations affect ur thinking,when u sleep at night think of war wen u wake thank God u still have peace. Idiot
you are the greatest fo*l I have ever come across, do you think war is by number of soldiers, tell me those that make up the Nigeria soldiers or force men are they only Hausa, how many conventional war has Nigeria fought since her independence, do you know that there are many African countries who are praying for Nigerian dismemberment as her population alone is intimidating them and they will stop at nothing to ensure that Nigerian disintegrate. wait and see when full blown war erupt in Nigeria then we shall see how many countries are willing to support her, Nigeria military men have not been able to overcome Boko Haram soldiers who are not up to 15 thousand for the past 6 years. you must be very silly to think that Nigeria military can subdue IPOB worldwide, you don't know how prepared we are for this struggle that is why your ranting up and down, I may not be able to respond to your trash any longer because I realized that your level of reasoning is to shallow and you don't have the mental strength to engage me in a constructive argument. but before am done with you, may I quickly remind you that the only difference between a military man and a civilian is the gun that the military man is carrying once both of them decides to carry gun then both are all military men. keep cool and watch events as they unfold in the nearest months and such the Nigeria government force us to seek our restoration through Violence, then I can assure you that everything in Nigeria shall be destroyed that is the fact and if you don't then leave it but may I quickly remind you that for now all we are calling for is referendum which will enable the people of biafra to decide if they want to be in Nigeria or not.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Olafisoyem: 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra
But I am a blunt non-hypocritical realist.

Nnamdi KANU is taking this too far,
After watching the Owerri video today with soldiers I was very unsettled.

It's a very thin line between bravery and insanity.
He should not dare armed soldiers and policemen please!!!

He tried it in Ebonyi,
He's done it again in IMO
He might not be so lucky.

I commend the young soldier who restrained himself despite the taunts and abuses.
Nnamdi KANU, please, please stop courting trouble.
The IPOB crowd can even be infiltrated and they will disturb the peace with soldiers who will be left with no option than to defend themselves.

Long life Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LDMFEm9J0E

I fully agree that the Arewa youth had no business advising anybody to do anything.

Secondly I have to say you're one of the wisest Ibos I've seen in Nairaland. If a few othe ibos were as wise as you, then Biafra might be a possibility. I'm sorry to say that this is not the case. Most of the other ibo people on here are stupid and unwise. They talk rubbish about the yorubas and Hausa and call them very derogatory names. They should not forget that even if Biafra becomes a reality today, it won't be much without the support of its neighbours. The people that talk rubbish on here and ask if you are afraid do not undersatnd how the world works. It isn't as easy as that o!! This Biafra thing isn't a joking matter. Lives will be lost, families destroyed and people will suffer. History is a good teacher.

Lastly that young soldier is exemplary and should be commended. He must have known firing his weapon would cause so much unrest that it may lead to war. That is wisdom. I'm Yoruba but I respect your wisdom sir
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Okeikpu:
It's all abt the oil,nollywood,female n male national team etc
All that will go with Biafra
That's y they're crying like chicken
Exactly
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sheyinoni(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
toofit007:
you are the greatest fo*l I have ever come across, do you think war is by number of soldiers, tell me those that make up the Nigeria soldiers or force men are they only Hausa, how many conventional war has Nigeria fought since her independence, do you know that there are many African countries who are praying for Nigerian dismemberment as her population alone is intimidating them and they will stop at nothing to ensure that Nigerian disintegrate. wait and see when full blown war erupt in Nigeria then we shall see how many countries are willing to support her, Nigeria military men have not been able to overcome Boko Haram soldiers who are not up to 15 thousand for the past 6 years. you must be very silly to think that Nigeria military can subdue IPOB worldwide, you don't know how prepared we are for this struggle that is why your ranting up and down, I may not be able to respond to your trash any longer because I realized that your level of reasoning is to shallow and you don't have the mental strength to engage me in a constructive argument. but before am done with you, may I quickly remind you that the only difference between a military man and a civilian is the gun that the military man is carrying once both of them decides to carry gun then both are all military men. keep cool and watch events as they unfold in the nearest months and such the Nigeria government force us to seek our restoration through Violence, then I can assure you that everything in Nigeria shall be destroyed that is the fact and if you don't then leave it but may I quickly remind you that for now all we are calling for is referendum which will enable the people of biafra to decide if they want to be in Nigeria or not.
I knew you would talk about book haram because I envisage u are a dumbass,not know the diff between fighting a terrorist group and or civil war,no point arguing forward because u are a blend if both smart and stupid mostly stupid though, because rather than bring up reasonable all I can deduce from what u wrote are jus insult and assumptions,do u know what we have blah blah blah,bro I have NOTHING,apart from locally made ammunition nothing,
As for countries not not coming to our aid when called upon u dimwit can't u even think before we call our international allies we jus need few soldeirs more from other nations that we go for peace keeping,Liberia,chad,everywhere ECOWAS ,oau,that's de reason for all this organisation Nigeria is a sovereign state thats has been im existent for years,have all the reasources,firepower,manpower,support to withstand any form of civil war u goat wen last did Biafra attend any international conference with wat currency do u intend to pay ur allies.
U wanna knw how it will end,jus like last time BLOOD,but I hope children Dont die those are the ones I care about not u,pls make sure u are in the battle field, RIP in advance that's for sure. U talking abt debate,wat is dere to debate on NK,waste of time,referendum I couldn't care less,war-i pity u lots I have absolutely nothing to debate with u because I knw wen the time reach na phone u go the fight ur own u ain't GATS the balls as an ex-mays I know wat the Nigeria military posses as armoury,u Dont want war trust me. Dick head
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ipob1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
lol so osinbajo is now a fool that some group of idiots now commands? We dare both yorubas nd the illiterate Fulani nd their hausa to try any funny tin!

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sheyinoni(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
Olafisoyem:

I fully agree that the Arewa youth had no business advising anybody to do anything.

Secondly I have to say you're one of the wisest Ibos I've seen in Nairaland. If a few othe ibos were as wise as you, then Biafra might be a possibility. I'm sorry to say that this is not the case. Most of the other ibo people on here are stupid and unwise. They talk rubbish about the yorubas and Hausa and call them very derogatory names. They should not forget that even if Biafra becomes a reality today, it won't be much without the support of its neighbours. The people that talk rubbish on here and ask if you are afraid do not undersatnd how the world works. It isn't as easy as that o!! This Biafra thing isn't a joking matter. Lives will be lost, families destroyed and people will suffer. History is a good teacher.

Lastly that young soldier is exemplary and should be commended. He must have known firing his weapon would cause so much unrest that it may lead to war. That is wisdom. I'm Yoruba but I respect your wisdom sir
The foolish IPOB touts taught it was an act of cowardice from the young soldier,not knowing it was for peace sake,that's the difference between them,no be by gra gra, if they wanted to know what he was capable of then he should have been pushed or manhandle then he would have responded in a manner that only soldier know how to. God bless democracy,if it were during military administration u and I know what could have happened,firstly dis NK will not even leave London.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by stieyven(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ilajeboy:
lipsrsealed these arẹwà youths are fools and don't have direction wretched scaler quantities
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by fitzmayowa: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
hmmm
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by annnikky(f): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
crunchyg:

You said it all, kudos to you. Beauty and brain
Tnx smiley
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by crunchyg: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
annnikky:

Tnx smiley
It took you long to thank me, where did you go since?
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Eneyedavid(m): 4:27am On Jul 30, 2017
Can this same arewa youths also issue 10 days ultimatum for Buhari to die and leave the presidency alone?....
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2017
toofit007:

Nothing will happen.
How equipped are you? About to make the same Ojukwu mistake of starting a revolution unprepared.
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by julietm123: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and you and your criminal KANU are not fools ?
And are you? Definitely a fool.
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by julietm123: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2017
sheyinoni:

The foolish IPOB touts taught it was an act of cowardice from the young soldier,not knowing it was for peace sake,that's the difference between them,no be by gra gra, if they wanted to know what he was capable of then he should have been pushed or manhandle then he would have responded in a manner that only soldier know how to. God bless democracy,if it were during military administration u and I know what could have happened,firstly dis NK will not even leave London.
Stop calling people foolish cos of their ideas, opinion sand orientations. The army has no right to open fire at unarmed civilians military administration or not.
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2017
Mumu people boko haram is busy killing innocent citizens up north and destroying ur lands n u people are busy taking panadol extra over an affair that doesn't concern u people.misplaced priority
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by annnikky(f): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2017
crunchyg:

It took you long to thank me, where did you go since?
Lol.. Am not always on nl thats y
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by toofit007: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2017
sheyinoni:

I knew you would talk about book haram because I envisage u are a dumbass,not know the diff between fighting a terrorist group and or civil war,no point arguing forward because u are a blend if both smart and stupid mostly stupid though, because rather than bring up reasonable all I can deduce from what u wrote are jus insult and assumptions,do u know what we have blah blah blah,bro I have NOTHING,apart from locally made ammunition nothing,
As for countries not not coming to our aid when called upon u dimwit can't u even think before we call our international allies we jus need few soldeirs more from other nations that we go for peace keeping,Liberia,chad,everywhere ECOWAS ,oau,that's de reason for all this organisation Nigeria is a sovereign state thats has been im existent for years,have all the reasources,firepower,manpower,support to withstand any form of civil war u goat wen last did Biafra attend any international conference with wat currency do u intend to pay ur allies.
U wanna knw how it will end,jus like last time BLOOD,but I hope children Dont die those are the ones I care about not u,pls make sure u are in the battle field, RIP in advance that's for sure. U talking abt debate,wat is dere to debate on NK,waste of time,referendum I couldn't care less,war-i pity u lots I have absolutely nothing to debate with u because I knw wen the time reach na phone u go the fight ur own u ain't GATS the balls as an ex-mays I know wat the Nigeria military posses as armoury,u Dont want war trust me. Dick head
only if you know how prepared we are for this struggle, I will rather not say more than this because what awaits Nigeria is far more than inferno so let that sink in you.
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sheyinoni(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2017
toofit007:
only if you know how prepared we are for this struggle, I will rather not say more than this because what awaits Nigeria is far more than inferno so let that sink in you.
Ya trust me it's sunk in already,and am scared
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by sheyinoni(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2017
julietm123:

Stop calling people foolish cos of their ideas, opinion sand orientations. The army has no right to open fire at unarmed civilians military administration or not.
Agreed I went too far,i allowed my emotions get the better part of me, jus because of my own opinion I received worse.
But I hope you also tell your friends or people to stop calling other people's families derogatory names as well because if u don't then u are worse than a hypocrite, how many times do u quote people that calls other animals,how many times do you correct peoples that calls other people families slaves even wen deep down u think is true,but because other tribes decide not to partake in the struggle makes dem less Human?
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by crunchyg: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
annnikky:

Lol.. Am not always on nl thats y
Ok, hope you went to church today?
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by annnikky(f): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
crunchyg:

Ok, hope you went to church today?
Nope angry y because where I am they dnt speak d lang. we understand
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by crunchyg: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
annnikky:

Nope angry y because where I am they dnt speak d lang. we understand
Hhhhmmm, which language do they speak there, is it Swahili?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate / 2019: Cabal Hijacks President Buhari’s Campaign / Tinubu Doesn’t Want Fashola To Be Minister – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.