Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,065 members, 7,814,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu (27376 Views)

7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by unohbethel(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=MONITZ post=58932031]Northern youths re fast losing it and for the life of them never thought a time like this would come when their hegemonic tendencies would be challenged ..This is playing out before their very eyes hence the uneasiness, that era of issuing threats is gone ND most re tired of this contraption nd Cesspit called Nigeria where all animals re equal bt some re more equal, a country that thrives in mediocrity, one that sees it as a duty to always elevate people from a particular part of the country above the law and above others whether they re qualified for the position or not ,it has been like this for quite sometime and it's understandable y they re agitated, so wat happened to the threat they issued to the Ibos to leave the North before October It, no arrest was made nd in our usual characteristic lackadaisical manner something as grave as that was swept under the carpet..

Now if the roles were reversed, I know so many arrest would ve been made[quote]

gbam.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by gberra: 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
I dare osinbajo to arrest Nnamdi kanu...We dare him. It's obvious everybody is tired of this nonsense called Nigeria...to further end everything arrest nnamdi kanu..

We dare you osinbajo!!
Go and dare your father if he's still alive. Your elders begged Osinbajo before kanu was released but y'all would come online to beat your silverback chest just as making the most ridiculous threats ever on NL.

Igbos are fools cry

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by aolawale025: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Whata boldness!!! Aren't they supposed to be under arrest too?

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by limeta(f): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
Arewa nothing for You
Nothing without end
Your foolish is begining to show
Bring it on yr time to die is now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by gberra: 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
limeta:
Arewa nothing for You
Nothing without end
Your foolish is begining to show
Bring it on yr time to die is now
limka, how far
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra
But I am a blunt non-hypocritical realist.

Nnamdi KANU is taking this too far,
After watching the Owerri video today with soldiers I was very unsettled.

It's a very thing line between bravery and insanity.
He should not dare armed soldiers and policemen please!!!

He tried it in Ebonyi,
He's done it again in IMO
He might not be so lucky.

I commend the young soldier who restrained himself despite the taunts and abuses.
Nnamdi KANU, please, please stop courting trouble.
The IPOB crowd can even be infiltrated and they will disturb the peace with soldiers who will be left with no option than to defend themselves.

Long life Biafra.

Bros with all due respect, you spoke trash

The day Kanu dies, is the day Nigeria will know that when people like Kanu dances, check out his drummers.

11 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
I dare osinbajo to arrest Nnamdi kanu...We dare him. It's obvious everybody is tired of this nonsense called Nigeria...to further end everything arrest nnamdi kanu..

We dare you osinbajo!!

Osibanjo knows what the Arewa youths are planning against him.

The guy won't fall for their bait

10 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Fx55(m): 12:40am On Jul 29, 2017
PointZerom:
You're not far from the truth...

9 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ModsWillKillNL: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2017
Nonsense! angry

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ModsWillKillNL: 12:45am On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=PointZerom post=58931476][/quote]

But the way flatiyeasterners beat empty chests like chimps says otherwise. grin
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Amarabae(f): 12:51am On Jul 29, 2017
They can't try it.

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by MetaPhysical: 1:00am On Jul 29, 2017
Why are Arewa youths throwing ineffectual ultimatums left and right like Ohanaeze? grin

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by limeta(f): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2017
gberra:
limka, how far

Cool still bro
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by kp3tech(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Osibanjo should be on alert.... I smell coup.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by kp3tech(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2017
This is fp material lalasticlala

The North is boiling now... The youths are planning riot.
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Ilajeboy(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and you and your criminal KANU are not fools ?

Reply gone wrong...... Am Yoruba can't u see d moniker

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Kazim88: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2017
IJOBA2:
KAZIM88 SAY SOMETHINGgrin

What you want me to say... lol.

But I think the government have and must do something.

The people elected you...

First at this point, You can't suppress them.
Its high time the government start talks with IPOB.

Second, the North (the brain washed masses) really really hate the SS and SE.... the hate is psychotic to a point their greatest delight would be to massacre the whole SS and SE tribe (or attempt to) for no reason.
IGBOS, SS, SE, ND..... Must be vigilant.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Kazim88: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2017
front page: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by mark2sunny(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2017
annnikky:
Y not worry about ur brothers that has been killing n maiming innocent people, families, kids n u're here worried about someone that doesn't give f**k about u n ur so called arewa loot undecided r u guys tired of ur quit notice to Igbo's ? grin grin

Una never chin chontin!

Useless n irrelevant miscreants.. Mitcheeeeww

Nwata malumma

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by perez100: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Afonja youth never gave Buhari ultimatum, but see Arewa youth giving Osibanjo ultimatum or they chase him out of FCT. He may try to act due to fear.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Macdawid(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2017
Arrest him and watch as Nigeria troubles grows from grace to grass...

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by senatorizyking(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2017
Pwayne2016:
Arewa youths…shebi na una wey give Igbos Ultimatum to leave North

but una still dey cry and dey beg

lol Unity beggars de grand masters of Afonjas

if Biafra dey pain Arewa de masters

what wil Afonja de slaves do?

that means Otapiapia go dey costly now coz dem go dey consume it in bulk

Choi ! This one weak me

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Who is the president of Nigeria?
osinbajo
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
kp3tech:
This is fp material lalasticlala
The North is boiling now... The youths are planning riot.

Pls expatiate

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Arewa youth suddenly came alive because of Biafra matters, imagine a region that record at least 10 to 20 death as a result of Their youths taking to terrorism as means of coercing the government to meet their standard. But here is a people who are applying civility in their request but get arrest treats daily.

Nigeria is indeed a Zoo. Our psychology has been faulty altered.

9 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
Warship:

Osibanjo knows what the Arewa youths are planning against him.

The guy won't fall for their bait
that is why he most order KANU arrest or be kick out, is a game of Troy's.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Jesusloveyou: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I respect Nnamdi KANU,
I believe in Biafra
But I am a blunt non-hypocritical realist.

Nnamdi KANU is taking this too far,
After watching the Owerri video today with soldiers I was very unsettled.

It's a very thing line between bravery and insanity.
He should not dare armed soldiers and policemen please!!!

He tried it in Ebonyi,
He's done it again in IMO
He might not be so lucky.

I commend the young soldier who restrained himself despite the taunts and abuses.
Nnamdi KANU, please, please stop courting trouble.
The IPOB crowd can even be infiltrated and they will disturb the peace with soldiers who will be left with no option than to defend themselves.

Long life Biafra.
so you get sense like this,
I thought you are one of the foolish iPods
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by gberra: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
limeta:

Cool still bro
Haven't seen you throw hate around lately, seems you're back to biz.
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by limeta(f): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
gberra:
Haven't seen you throw hate around lately, seems you're back to biz.

Things are working my way
Long live southern and middle belt of nigetia

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by gberra: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
limeta:

Things are working my way
Long live southern and middle belt of nigetia
And Nigeria?
Stay safe, quit hate, nemesis is always around to put you in check...
Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by limeta(f): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
gberra:
And Nigeria?
Stay safe, quit hate, nemesis is always around to put you in check...

Nigeria?
Death to hell hole

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by gberra: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
limeta:

Nigeria?
Death to hell hole
This ain't good enough, give me a better surprise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG / 400 Years After, Descendants Of Slave Merchant Say They’re Proud / Tinubu Intensifies Consultations, Visits IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.