Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? (11247 Views)

Be Honest - Can You Handle This Stripper's Huge Curves?! / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Oyindidi(f): 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
MrCork:

^^^this one is a racist!! undecided
Corkyyyyy!!!!tongue
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
No no no no no no

i cant date a fat fo.ol abeg angry
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:
No no no no no no

i cant date a fat fo.ol abeg angry

...ermm son....thread strictly for the ladies....not gay guys!(no oofeense) embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
ShayGirl:
That definitely means u r fat....oh no! shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Destined2win:
Saw one of your threads, 'Jedidiah'. I love that name and I am reserving it for my Ist son kiss

cheesy cheesy No way.... that's my first daughter's name.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
MrCork:

...ermm son....thread strictly for the ladies....not gay guys!(no oofeense) embarassed

and who says ama guy huh?

Anywayss oga i have spoken my own

i cant marry fat guys like you
whether from london or libya angry
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

and who says ama guy huh?

Anywayss oga i have spoken my own
i cant marry fat guys like you
whether from london or libya angry

...ok bro....so u can Marry slim men from Libya but u not really gay..corrrect??....more power to u sir!!!(no oofeense) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Destined2win: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
elantraceey:

cheesy cheesy No way.... that's my first daughter's name.
Back off. I have already named my son that grin
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
MrCork:

...ok bro....so u can Marry slim men from Libya but u not really gay..corrrect??....more power to u sir!!!(no oofeense) embarassed

exactly!!!

And thank you my good sir.............hope you aiint mad that i cant marry your fat self sha o
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
Destined2win:
Back off. I have already named my son that grin

I should be telling you that.. you stole it from me grin

Do you know the meaning?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

exactly!!!

And thank you my good sir.............hope you aiint mad that i cant marry your fat self sha o

...noted... spek to jacksparr0w127...he slim n he look Libya! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Destined2win: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
elantraceey:

I should be telling you that.. you stole it from me grin

Do you know the meaning?
cheesy No joor.. No I didn't steal it from you. I chose that name 5 years ago after falling in love with the meaning which is "God Loves Me"!

Seeing it on your profile was just resounding.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Destined2win:
cheesy No joor.. No I didn't steal it from you. I chose that name 5 years ago after falling in love with the meaning which is "God Loves Me"!

Seeing it on your profile was just resounding.

cheesy cheesy

Not to worry, maybe I'll children will meet in the future and become J² grin
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by ChopBellefull(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mrcock they will date u, i m a fat boi naija breed and i change dem monthly... Check my profile and read my thread on how fat guys can come outta dia shell nd slay dem ladies grin
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Destined2win: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
elantraceey:

cheesy cheesy

Not to worry, maybe I'll children will meet in the future and become J² grin
cheesy Or maybe we'll share it. My son will bear 'Jedi' while ur daughter will be 'diah'. So when people want to refer to them, they just say 'Jedidiah'
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Destined2win:
cheesy Or maybe we'll share it. My son will bear 'Jedi' while ur daughter will be 'diah'. So when people want to refer to them, they just say 'Jedidiah'

Fabulous idea cheesy cheesy But even though Jedi sounds masculine, I'll prefer my girl bears that, you can have Diah grin
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Destined2win: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
elantraceey:

Fabulous idea cheesy cheesy But even though Jedi sounds masculine, I'll prefer my girl bears that, you can have Diah grin
grin You won't give up, will you?

Better leave my baby's name for me.
You can choose from Candy, Sandra or Olivia. Because of you I am going to patent that name now. Somebody get me lawyer.

I can give you another option though....last option really cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Janeyinspires(f): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
ogorwyne:
Depends on how fat London boy is.

Yeah Yeah.I'm with you on this.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Earthquake1: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
Mr Cork two love birds have invaded your thread, (((no ofeensse)))
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Destined2win:
grin You won't give up, will you?

Better leave my baby's name for me.
You can choose from Candy, Sandra or Olivia. Because of you I am going to patent that name now. Somebody get me lawyer.

I can give you another option though....last option really cheesy

How do you want me to give up on my favorite name cheesy

Na.... my girl will be unique so she deserves something very unique and Jedidiah will do or Jedi grin wink

Hmmmm..... what could that be? I hope it isn't what I'm thinking. grin
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Destined2win: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
elantraceey:

How do you want me to give up on my favorite name cheesy

Na.... my girl will be unique so she deserves something very unique and Jedidiah will do or Jedi grin wink

Hmmmm..... what could that be? I hope it isn't what I'm thinking. grin
grin If you are thinking what I am thinking, then I suggest we think it together simultaneously. Meanwhile you can refer to me as Jedidiah's Dad going forward. Might let you hide under that name too, maybe Jedidiah's mum, Aunt, Jedi's Dad online friend or Godmother. You choose cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Destined2win:
grin If you are thinking what I am thinking, then I suggest we think it together simultaneously. Meanwhile you can refer to me as Jedidiah's Dad going forward. Might let you hide under that name too, maybe Jedidiah's mum, Aunt or Godmother. You choose cheesy

grin you have to let me in in what you're thinking first then I'll know if it synchronizes with what I'm thinking.

You can't play me tongue Offer rejected grin There'll only be one Jedidiah's dad and I'm completely positive it ain't gonna be you.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Well, I need to know that waistline...besides so many fat men with chicken legs tho grin grin
Rorachy:
No. I don't like fat boys.

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Destined2win: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
elantraceey:

grin you have to let me in in what you're thinking first then I'll know if it synchronizes with what I'm thinking.

You can't play me tongue Offer rejected grin There'll only be one Jedidiah's dad and I'm completely positive it ain't gonna be you.
grin
At the mention of that name, everyone including you knows that I am the only one.

*singing*
You lost out...
You lost out...
You lost out...
You lost out...

Name taken and totally unavailable. I am already branding my Tee-Shirts with my one and only name: Jedidiah's Dad. I will show you but not today. If I catch you or anyone with that name , court straight grin
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
It's not all about being too fat, it depends on his character and to me if he is God fearing then why not? Will definitely marry him if I love him.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 10:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Destined2win:

grin
At the mention of that name, everyone including you knows that I am the only one.

*singing*
You lost out...
You lost out...
You lost out...
You lost out...

Name taken and totally unavailable. I am already branding my Tee-Shirts with my one and only name: Jedidiah's Dad. I will show you but not today. If I catch you or anyone with that name , court straight grin

I can't be Jedidiah's Dad na, ain't a transgender tongue

I'm gonna sue you for plagiarism grin
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Why not?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Blesso222:
Why not?

^^^^shes a wifey material!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
agbaya
MrCork:

...noted... spek to jacksparr0w127...he slim n he look Libya! undecided
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Destined2win: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
elantraceey:

I can't be Jedidiah's Dad na, ain't a transgender tongue

I'm gonna sue you for plagiarism grin
See you in court then. We will just change it to a wedding cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Destined2win:
See you in court then. We will just change it to a wedding cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Crook spotted grin

I bet you the judge won't even let that happen cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Destined2win: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
elantraceey:

grin grin grin grin

Crook spotted grin

I bet you the judge won't even let that happen cheesy
......and the judge will announce, "never have we experienced a case where the plaintiff suddenly fell in love with the defendant. With the power vested on me, I pronounce you Hubby and Sugar" Case closed. Just say Yes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will / See what a Female Friend is doing when prayers is ongoing (picture) / Did Woman Enjoy Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.