Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? (11252 Views)

Be Honest - Can You Handle This Stripper's Huge Curves?! / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
I'm here to win, not trail
elantraceey:

I have more than enough guys on my trail already and you seem to have joined them tongue
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by ikemesit4477: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:
...pls advise n pls try not to lie! (No oofeense) angry
The reason most ladies dislike fat guy is because of that their small Johnson, majority of them are 3 inches!
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Are u on instagram?

elantraceey:

I'm working partially and doing a small business and waiting to serve my nation alongside
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

I have more than enough guys on my trail already and you seem to have joined them tongue

..halt ther...am from London,I have pounds sterling....they in Nigeria,they have nada (naira)...plis don't ever compare me to those yorrr homebase Nigeria boyfriends who never beeeento London!!(real talk) angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
ikemesit4477:
The reason most ladies dislike fat guy is because of that their small Johnson, majority of them are 3 inches!

angry
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
fabulocity wink wink
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
why are you so worried about your weight

Somebody will love you for who you are!

Aren't DJ khalid, Notorius BiG, Rick Ross, Obasanjo, Nutty professor, and some other prominent Big people getting some or married...I'm of athletic build and still single...Not by weight bros

If you want to cut down, do it for you, not pepper dem gang
MrCork:
...pls advise n pls try not to lie! (No oofeense) angry
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
ikemesit4477:

...ok history teacher...so how fat guys priiiik have u inspected to find out they r 3inches...ok..so u gay.. correct? angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
These people you mentioned are not only rich but also wealthy
Falzdbadtguy:

Aren't DJ khalid, Notorius BiG, Rick Ross, Obasanjo, Nutty professor, and some other prominent Big people getting some or married...I'm of athletic build and still single...Not by weight bros

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
those nigerian boyfriends are getting way more puuussy than us now, that is not a good point
MrCork:

..halt ther...am from London,I have pounds sterling....they in Nigeria,they have nada (naira)...plis don't ever compare me to those yorrr homebase Nigeria boyfriends who never beeeento London!!(real talk) angry
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nutty Professor was a regular guy and BiG was poor b4 he became rich
Jacksparr0w1207:
These people you mentioned are not only rich but also wealthy
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

...bro..finding a woman is not the issue....finding a woman who show loyality is the issue.. black women especially dakkkkskin women do not show loyality to fat guys.. real talk. That's y I prefffer white women here in London!!(true story) angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

...that Elantraceey babe dyammmm rude....don't want her.bro..u can have her for free!!(real talk) undecided

Haaaa.... that's what they say when they start getting attached cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
So, what's so special about you??
that makes the guys go crazy for you?
Quite a number of things smiley
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ok professor emeritus
Falzdbadtguy:
Nutty Professor was a regular guy and BiG was poor b4 he became rich
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

Haaaa.... that's what they say when they start getting attached cheesy

^^^this chick is trouble maker!! undecided
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
I'm here to win, not trail
Oh really... good luck to you bro
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
Are u on instagram?
Yeah... Not really active though..
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
are you not that black girl with XXL sized boobs?
elantraceey:

Quite a number of things smiley
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

^^^this chick is trouble maker!! undecided
grin grin
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

Oh really... good luck to you bro

lol, u r funny oh...
seems like you not really into romantic guys or nice guys and u prefer to pepper dem
What do you bring to the table as a soul mate?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by iweecureyou: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

...bro..finding a woman is not the issue....finding a woman who show loyality is the issue.. black women especially dakkkkskin women do not show loyality to fat guys.. real talk. That's y I prefffer white women here in London!!(true story) angry
It is not about finding the right wooman it is about finding ur senseangry

cc itsjude
thepussyhunter
maxi112
teehamzat
sexybbstar
larrysun
repogirl
leigh
lefulefu
victornezzar
redbeans
msroe
angry
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
i feel you

Its like black girls have their own level of pride and really what are they so proud about?!

Not like they're fine, apart from big Assss
which is good

But i can't eat big asssss all day you know

You out there churning out paper, she not even finer than Beyonce and she forming Kim Kardashian....So what's so special
MrCork:

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
What's your instagram profile nau?

elantraceey:

Yeah... Not really active though..
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

There are a lot of black girls on Nl undecided
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fat guy or No fat guy, i will date him o. smiley

Who nor lyk better tin? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

lol, u r funny oh...
seems like you not really into romantic guys or nice guys and u prefer to pepper dem
What do you bring to the table as a soul mate?

You have no idea the type of guys I'm interested and not interested in.

What's a relationship about?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
i feel you

Its like black girls have their own level of pride and really what are they so proud about?!

Not like they're fine, apart from big Assss
which is good

But i can't eat big asssss all day you know

You out there churning out paper, she not even finer than Beyonce and she forming Kim Kardashian....So what's so special

Don't mention me again undecided
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Guess you gonna tell me

Okay, whats it about?

What's your instagram?

Abeg, time is going, here to win....
No time for philosophy

R u interested in this thrill or not?
elantraceey:

You have no idea the type of guys I'm interested and not interested in.

What's a relationship about?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
What's your instagram profile nau?

Remove an e from my moniker
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
i think boobs is overated!

Now Asss

I can relate to that

Jacksparr0w1207:
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Okay
elantraceey:

Remove an e from my moniker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) / Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This / What Really Is A Woman's Pride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.