Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? (11237 Views)

Be Honest - Can You Handle This Stripper's Huge Curves?! / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
You are not as faceless as you think grin grin
elantraceey:

There are a lot of black girls on Nl undecided
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please make sure you dont say this outside to avoid being lynched shocked shocked shocked
how can you say boobs is overrated? shocked shocked Please don't

what use is ass? boobs over ass mate
Falzdbadtguy:
i think boobs is overated!

Now Asss

I can relate to that

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
why are you so worried about your weight

Somebody will love you for who you are!

Aren't DJ khalid, Notorius BiG, Rick Ross, Obasanjo, Nutty professor, and some other prominent Big people getting some or married...I'm of athletic build and still single...Not by weight bros

If you want to cut down, do it for you, not pepper dem gang

You have time, taking him serious grin
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Please make sure you dont say this outside to avoid being lynched shocked shocked shocked
how can you say boobs is overrated? shocked shocked Please don't

what use is ass? boobs over ass mate
lol...i used to be an ahsewo guy before i became celibate in UK...i had a unilag bae with big boobs, and had my trials with a good number of Oloshos, as i couldnt afford girlfriends, Oloshos were cheaper than Girlfriends! Anyway, in my trials...a moderate boob size is very adequate, big is good, however it is over-rated and can just be a nuisance, they become floppy with age....Big ASSSS, is good for grabbing during sex and the flapping is very erotic, it also serves as good cushion for a male pelvis, and i dare say, it can never be too big for sex....look at Kim Kardashian for example.

However, all in all, beauty is from within
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
you can delete this now...
I have ur Insta id

And i followed you
elantraceey:

Remove an e from my moniker
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Safiaa(f): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

...bro..finding a woman is not the issue....finding a woman who show loyality is the issue.. black women especially dakkkkskin women do not show loyality to fat guys.. real talk. That's y I prefffer white women here in London!!(true story) angry
lol you nigerian men are so insecure here. Its amazing. Get a grip !
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
i think u shud be friendly sha
Its not like u r a rich man's pikin or you are miss nairaland, so why were you so rude to Mr cork.
The guy could have just vex and come and pay your bride price tomorrow and you were so mean to him

Even if he marries you, is it that attitude you will bring to the table, as in its not like you're finer than Blac chyna that Rob Kardashian will be begging you or you have 2 vaginaas
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Aunty
How far nau
How are you doing? You fine?
Safiaa:
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Men are on a mission to marry this year, you are talking about insecurity?...does this look like a maiduguri thread to you?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
lol.You really haven't explored the many thrills in boobs bro. There's no way a good boobs can be overrated or overestimated. Maybe my weakest point is boobs cry cry cry A girl with goog boobs can never do no wrong. She will always find her way to mess with my head. lol

Same cant be said with ass. I dont really get freaked by ass. The only times ass makes sense is maybe doggy and CG/RCG sessions. I dont even find it attractive tbh.
Falzdbadtguy:
lol...i used to be an ahsewo guy before i became celibate in UK...i had a unilag bae with big boobs, and had my trials with a good number of Oloshos, as i couldnt afford girlfriends, Oloshos were cheaper than Girlfriends! Anyway, in my trials...a moderate boob size is very adequate, big is good, however it is over-rated and can just be a nuisance, they become floppy with age....Big ASSSS, is good for grabbing during sex and the flapping is very erotic, it also serves as good cushion for a male pelvis, and i dare say, it can never be too big for sex....look at Kim Kardashian for example.

However, all in all, beauty is from within
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol.You really haven't explored the many thrills in boobs bro. There's no way a good boobs can be overrated or overestimated. Maybe my weakest point is boobs cry cry cry A girl with goog boobs can never do no wrong. She will always find her way to mess with my head. lol

Same cant be said with ass. I dont really get freaked by ass. The only times ass makes sense is maybe doggy and CG/RCG sessions. I dont even find it attractive tbh.

Abeg, boobs is just cosmetic...

For example, in the Uk here, all these women no get ASSS, they just flat like Asystole...(when heartbeat stops beating in films, and the ecg emits a continous beep) So i have come to miss the African asssss wasting away in Nigeria....Booobs is for feeding babies men....I love Asssss

Infact, for this reason only i prefer a black woman to oyinbo...but when the desirable is unavailable, wetin man go do nau...u tell me....
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
i like Asss more than Booobs, but still like both, just i'd rather a flat chested woman, than a flat bottom woman!
Jacksparr0w1207:

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hahaha you should be boobtized

I take it you eat ass then
Falzdbadtguy:

Abeg, boobs is just cosmetic...

For example, in the Uk here, all these women no get ASSS, they just flat like Asystole...(when heartbeat stops beating in films, and the ecg emits a continous beep) So i have come to miss the African asssss wasting away in Nigeria....Booobs is for feeding babies men....I love Asssss

Infact, for this reason only i prefer a black woman to oyinbo...but when the desirable is unavailable, wetin man go do nau...u tell me....
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
How can you be cool with a flat chested girl in bed? will it not look like two men in bed?

i'll rather have a Chalkboard assed girl with sexy watermelon grin grin
Falzdbadtguy:
i like Asss more than Booobs, but still like both, just i'd rather a flat chested woman, than a flat bottom woman!
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
No,

I just enjoy chilling and sex
Jacksparr0w1207:
Hahaha you should be boobtized

I take it you eat ass then
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Safiaa(f): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
Aunty
How far nau
How are you doing? You fine?
i dey ok.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
where are you based please?
Safiaa:
i dey ok.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol. you must be so much into PAYG girls grin grin
Falzdbadtguy:
No,

I just enjoy chilling and sex
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Safiaa(f): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
ass is ass. Even guys these days have big bums. Big Boobs are exclusive to women. Its sexy, soft and suckable. I dont understamd why guys like big bums but each to their own.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Better jump her pass. Na complete time waster
Falzdbadtguy:
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Safiaa(f): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
United kingdom
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:
United kingdom
R u studying or live in the Uk?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Safiaa(f): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
R u studying or live in the Uk?
both
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:
both
really what program and where in the UK?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Safiaa(f): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
i cant take you seriously. Honestly. That doesn't mean theres no fish in the sea. Just stop.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Lol. you must be so much into PAYG girls grin grin

What about soft skin, complexion...is that a criteria for you too?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Safiaa(f): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
really what program and where in the UK?
Colchester and marketing.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

That elantra chick was not very pretty and she was having such a cold personality.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Colchester and marketing.

Interesting...Are you on instagram?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Safiaa(f): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

Interesting...Are you on instagram?
yeah
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:
yeah
add me up: george.o_adebayo
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
You are not as faceless as you think grin grin

Ikr..... I've had my pictures here sometime ago so ain't surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Are People In Anambra Richer Than Dangote: Is This True? / He Wants Me To Leave Clothes / Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.