Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? (11234 Views)

Be Honest - Can You Handle This Stripper's Huge Curves?! / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Destined2win:
......and the judge will announce, "never have we experienced a case where the plaintiff suddenly fell in love with the defendant. With the power vested on me, I pronounce you Hubby and Sugar" Case closed. Just say Yes grin

grin grin grin grin

Na...rather I think the judge will conclude you hypnotize me or something and send you straight to prison and voila, my daughter gets the name cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by debiah95(f): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
No, don't like fat guys.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Destined2win: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
elantraceey:

grin grin grin grin

Na...rather I think the judge will conclude you hypnotize me or something and send you straight to prison and voila, my daughter gets the name cheesy
grin Keep dreaming. By the time you wake up, it will be beside me with Jedidiah in your womb cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
Destined2win:
grin Keep dreaming. By the time you wake up, it will be beside me with Jedidiah in your womb cheesy

Haaa cheesy You never told me you want to abandon your pursuit to become Nigerians president to become a medical doctor cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Destined2win: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
elantraceey:

Haaa cheesy You never told me you want to abandon your pursuit to become Nigerians president to become a medical doctor cheesy
See wayo grin

Yes Nigeria's President and medical doctor that only examines you periodically. No more sickness and singleness grin
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Destined2win:
See wayo grin

Yes Nigeria's President and medical doctor that only examines you periodically. No more sickness and singleness grin

You're the one doing wayo here o.

Focus on one thing jare grin tongue
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Destined2win: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

I am focusing on you now. wink

Happy Sunday to you
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2017
Destined2win:

I am focusing on you now. wink
Happy Sunday to you
You shouldn't do that you know.... I could be a big distraction tongue

You too... went to church?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Destined2win: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

You shouldn't do that you know.... I could be a big distraction tongue

You too... went to church?
Show me a President who hasn't got a woman by his side

Worshipping from home. Might still go in the evening. Care to join me? . smiley
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Please peeps, where's the best place to put an aquarium here?

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

angry
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

...my niggggga... romance section strictly for chasssssin females....plis carrrrryon yorrrr fish to Aquarian section!!(no oofeense) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

angry
beside the TV or where the lamp is? who do i just re-arrange the settees?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

...my niggggga... romance section strictly for chasssssin females....plis carrrrryon yorrrr fish to Aquarian section!!(no oofeense) angry
maybe i'll find someone who can help arrange innit

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

.. sweeery yorr voice sound sweeet n u loook like Beyansi...so would u date a fat guy ... especially if he from London? cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Destined2win:
Show me a President who hasn't got a woman by his side

Worshipping from home. Might still go in the evening. Care to join me? . smiley

You gat a point there but doing things at the wrong time could cause problems.

Join you in which one? Worshipping at home or at a church?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

.. sweeery yorr voice sound sweeet n u loook like Beyansi...so would u date a fat guy ... especially if he from London? cheesy

Did you drink excess wine? where did you hear my voice and see my picture? cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
maybe i'll find someone who can help arrange innit

..ok son u win..young man tryinna use Aquarian to impress the ladies...i givvvvvvup!! undecided
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

..ok son u win..young man tryinna use Aquarian to impress the ladies...i givvvvvvup!! undecided

Also not sure, what would you say Mercedes C Class/ Chrysler 300cc, BMW 3 series or Audi A4 cabriolet? as 1st UK car?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

Did you drink excess wine? where did you hear my voice and see my picture? cheesy

... sweeery..yorrr name sound like sweeet wine meannnin u must have a sweeeet voice n u must be lightskin becozzzz from yorrrr grammmer spelling, u definitely a wifey material unlike chicks like Oyindidi (village girl)...and guess wot, yorr eyes look like shooootin star travelling from London to Japan cozzzz any man will drink yorr bath water!!!(kaiii..see lyrics) wink

Cc

Note:
Falzdbatguy....son..pliss watch n learn lyrics on how to impress females.. I will help u!
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

Also not sure, what would you say Mercedes C Class/ Chrysler 300cc, BMW 3 series or Audi A4 cabriolet? as 1st UK car?

...son I drive £28000(cash)..start saving n i swaaaaar u can get one in 25years time. I got mine within 6 month thou (real talk) wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2383740/revealed-true-love-life-sweet

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Oyindidi(f): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

... sweeery..yorrr name sound like sweeet wine meannnin u must have a sweeeet voice n u must be lightskin becozzzz from yorrrr grammmer spelling, u definitely a wifey material unlike chicks like Oyindidi (village girl)...and guess wot, yorr eyes look like shooootin star travelling from London to Japan cozzzz any man will drink yorr bath water!!!(kaiii..see lyrics) wink

Cc

Note:
Falzdbatguy....son..pliss watch n learn lyrics on how to impress females.. I will help u!
smiley
Why not learn to stop mentioning me on all threads angry
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by elantraceey(f): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

Cc

Note:
smiley

Lwkm grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Mr cork sorry to disappoint you, I'm ain't light-skinned smiley
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why not learn to stop mentioning me on all threads angry

..how?.... today is Sunday..did u gottttto church??...stop makin trouble n stop tryinna derail threads nah!! undecided
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

Lwkm grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Mr cork sorry to disappoint you, I'm ain't light-skinned smiley

YOU LIE...only lightskin babes having sweeeet names like yours...u r lightskiin..and I no you would date a fat London guy.. Yayyyyy!! cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Oyindidi(f): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

..how?.... today is Sunday..did u gottttto church??...stop makin trouble n stop tryinna derail threads nah!! undecided
How am I causing trouble?
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Destined2win: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:

You gat a point there but doing things at the wrong time could cause problems.

Join you in which one? Worshipping at home or at a church?
Depends on how you see it.

Some people love multi-tasking especially when they are targeted towards same goal. Do you know that not being married could actually cause me the Presidential seat?
There are positions in Government or corporate organizations that require having a partner. It shows a sign of responsibility.
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
How am I causing trouble?

..u jump on the thread tryyyyina attack
Elantraceey becozzzz she lightskin n she has nice voice....today is Sunday...don't u have Bible study classes today?
undecided
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

...son I drive £28000(cash)..start saving n i swaaaaar u can get one in 25years time. I got mine within 6 month thou (real talk) wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2383740/revealed-true-love-life-sweet

smiley
lol.... No need to brag about my status here... If it took you 25 years to buy that its gonna take me 2 years.... But am just saying
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
lol.... No need to brag about my status here... If it took you 25 years to buy that its gonna take me 2 years.... But am just saying

...be nice to me n I will post u £13(cash) to buy a suit there in Nigeria....my advise..work on yorrrr presentation!!(real talk) undecided
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
MrCork:

...be nice to me n I will post u £13(cash) to buy a suit there in Nigeria....my advise..work on yorrrr presentation!!(real talk) undecided
i don't need GBK lunch money brov

Sorry, its nothing personal.
Just wanna get some of ur chicks
Re: Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? by MrCork: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:
i don't need GBK lunch money brov

Sorry, its nothing personal.
Just wanna get some of ur chicks

..well am tryyyyina find if chicks like fat guys n if no....I hit the gym quick!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom And Their Girls (Photos) / Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.