Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano (27041 Views)

Throwback: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano / How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano / Anambra, 4th Largest State GDP In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by HERSLEY(f): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Bless u

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by mynd43(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by PaulCyrus01: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
...........just passing-by..............
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by sukkot: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
ugwu gomina lmao

2 Likes

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by miqos02(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nice
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Mrkumareze(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Peter obi caused it all. Giving us a drunkard who has nothing to offer. If not for Peter obi legacy, Alhambra would have bee in a state of abysmal [color=#006600][/color]
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by kenex4ever(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

Guy, as is typical with these folks, they are 'claiming' it, even without facts and figures to back it up. They are so big that they didn't generate any IGR last year. cheesy

how low can u get?

So because they didn't include anambra IGR in d list probably because it is d largest in SE, you now have conclude dat She didn't generate any?

You dat ur Lagos n Ogun has high IGR, how many of ur people roam around d street of Lagos begging and d young ones doing Yahoo and Yahoo plus.

3 Likes

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Amberon11: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Lol
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by ivolt: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
ollah1:

GDP doesnt tell the full story. USA has a higher GDP than China but their debts is in the trillions of dollars and they still borrow from China.

China has a debt of 33 trillion dollars compared to US's 23 trillion dollars.
Debt is not a bad thing if it is expended on capital projects with a positive
ROI in the long run.

5 Likes

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by KissCODE(m): 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Jetleeee:

There was one time the guy was signing MOUs anyhow. I used to rate him then. Until that IGR report exposed his hairy ass

Ashey skama ni Bobo yẹn grin cheesy But mahn...his online propaganda squad are doing one hell of a job
The IGR you see is what accrues to the FG... You ahve not seen what accrues to the state Government... State IGR does not go to FG...
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
ivolt:

China has a debt of 33 trillion dollars compared to US of 23 trillion dollars.
Debt is not a bad thing if it is expended on capital projects with a positive
ROI in the long run.

I wouldn't wanna detail this thread. We can discuss this properly on a fresh thread.

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by OBAGADAFFI: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Poeple shouting GDP.

Osun once claimed to be the 7 largest economy in Nigeria by GDP

http://osun.gov.ng/2014/04/19/report-osun-7th-largest-economy-nigeria-renaissance-capital/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by vaca1: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
For ya dream
people are here sharing reasonable comments. you are here causing a nuisance. grow up boy
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
`

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by franudi: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Blue3k:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/made-anambra-nigerias-4th-largest-economy-gov-obiano/

Wille Obiano and Bishop Vallarian Okeke will never know any peace until they right their wrongs.Bishop Valarian Okeke,you are still dribling those boys you chased away from their source of livelihood.God must surely judge you.If they are your brothers,I know you cannot treat them like that.As those boys and their family members are crying,that is how your family members and Obiano's family members will be crying,until you compensate them as you promise them.There is God.

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by OkoYibo: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
It's like Obiano wants to join Frank Donga in comedy.

11 Likes

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by MadCow1: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Blue3k:
His claim on being forth largest economy comes from CBN source that even said they don't have reliable data. This claim of being fourth largest economy seems more like a meme than anything.

Source: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.cbn.gov.ng/OUT/SPEECHES/2006/GOVADD1-6-06.PDF&ved=0ahUKEwjM7Y7a1a7VAhVi4oMKHWFZBZoQFghPMA0&usg=AFQjCNE0TPVFvTqIcG7tOQf9odxX94z8Kg

It surely is the richest State in the South East and the most Progressive right now.. But to call it the 4th largest economy means they are ahead of one of the following states;

Lagos
Rivers
Delta
Akwa Ibom
Kaduna
Ogun
Bayelsa

And that will need to be proven beyond reasonable doubt.

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by PointZerom: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
nextprince:
SE of course it should be the fourth.

Anambra is better than your state, kiss the truth.
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by PointZerom: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
OkoYibo:
It's like Obiano wants to join Frank Donga in comedy.

Mumu post.
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by theophorus(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
...Who else remember during 2015 campaign that "their" media team said they have complete all the Federal Roads in the SE?

Obi is here now telling them their Economy is the 4th Largest...

Abegi make I leave them to "enjoy" their deception.

2 Likes

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by OBAGADAFFI: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
allrightsir:

They probably made a mistake and swapped Osun with Ogun. how can ekiti state have a higher GDP than Ogun? which factory do they have in Osun state that is giving them GDP?

That's why I don't take most statistics from Nigeria serious.
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
`
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by ruggedized1: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
That Bayelsa has oil does not mean they have an economy. I have worked in Bayelsa, there is no economy there, the same thing applies to AK. Oil income does not equate to economy because it is a diminishing asset. I have not been to KD but tell me what is in KD apart from military hardwares?

I can agree with Lagos and Delta and Ogun

MadCow1:

It surely is the richest State in the South East and the most Progressive right now.. But to call it the 4th largest economy means they are ahead of one of the following states;

Lagos
Rivers
Delta
Akwa Ibom
Kaduna
Ogun
Bayelsa

And that will need to be proven beyond reasonable doubt.

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by MadCow1: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
allrightsir:

Really? bigger than Imo? It was half the GDP of Imo 7 years ago and although Rochas is a clown, it's not that easy to catch up like that in 7 years o.

What exactly does Imo STATE have please. I have always wondered.

I know there is like one or two flow stations or oil wells in Egbema but surely that isn't enough to make Imo States GDP that high.
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
`
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by MadCow1: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
ruggedized1:
That Bayelsa has oil does not mean they have an economy. I have worked in Bayelsa, there is no economy there, the same thing applies to AK. Oil income does not equate to economy because it is a diminishing asset. I have not been to KD but tell me what is in KD apart from military hardwares?

I can agree with Lagos and Delta and Ogun

Kaduna is Nigeria's poster child for Agricultural revolution from what I gathered.
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by ruggedized1: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nwokem forget about written article that chooses to place any state anywhere. Mention one industrial complex or commercial entity in the entire Imo state that qualifies them for that bogus claim of yours. At the end of the day there are more Imolites migrating to Anambra for economic survival whereas no one from Anambra goes to Imo state.

allrightsir:

Really? bigger than Imo? It was half the GDP of Imo 7 years ago and although Rochas is a clown, it's not that easy to catch up like that in 7 years o.
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
`
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by 0b100100111: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2017

I love Obiano!

He knows how to fool lots!

If he is not signing imaginary MOU, he will be busy claiming fictional developments Ike the rice and Ugu exportation.

Or probably commissioning a ghost project like the proposed international airport.

God knows where he drafted figures from to claim the 4th largest economy in Nigeria.

Obiano can serve scams repetitively more than an AK47

10 Likes

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by ruggedized1: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Can we see some pictures of the commercial farms in KD.

Below are some of the commercial rice and commercial poultry farm exploits in Anambra.

MadCow1:

Kaduna is Nigeria's poster child for Agricultural revolution from what I gathered.

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
`

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kassim Afegbua Declares Support For APC, Ize-Iyamu In Edo / Frank Kokori: How A Powerful Mafia Runs Nigeria – APC Chieftain / 2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.