Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano (27042 Views)

Throwback: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano / How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano / Anambra, 4th Largest State GDP In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by jacyhelen(f): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by totit: 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

America is not owing salaries

Ogun state has sorted that out so quit dwelling on the past. grin

2 Likes

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by deomelo: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
totit:

An average ipobitter when run out of facts are programmed to cover up with insults and random pictures grin not surprise tho shocked

They are very very predictable trolls.

Look at this joker here saying his useless and unproductive village is better than Osun because some crack head said so.

Sometimes I just wonder about their mental stability.
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Yyeske(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
deomelo:

I debate sane, credible and documented facts, not silly, baseless, fact less ipob nonsense.
We'll treat IPOB's case on another thread but counter his points first

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by omofunaab(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Lies

Are you dumb? Don't you know the meaning of cooperative deductions?

Besides in October when the workers went on strike, Ogun state government invoked a "No work No Pay" rule.... Those who went to work, got their salaries.

And FYI The government had since paid the October salaries of workers that refused to go to work

3 Likes

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by AtlanticBreeze: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
omofunaab:

[s]This is why we call most of you illiterates.

You don't understand the Meaning of the word "Mandate" . Any state could have applied for the bailout funds whether owing salaries or not... FG can't "Mandate" the state governments to use the money to offset salary arrears... That's what we call separation of powers... The FG can only appeal to them.

Ogun state used its bailout funds to fund developmental projects across the states[/s]
who are you trying to deceive? Do you think you are talking with the average dumb Nigerian. If you have nothing to say, better leave now than embarass yourself. So Lagos, Rivers, Anambra that didnt collect the bailouts dont have developmental projects to use the bailout for?

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by totit: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
deomelo:

WAEC to IPOB - Show credible and factual evidence to support your claims with.

IPOB to WAEC - Ipob shows random pictures of his village.

WAEC results - IPOB/F9

grin grin grin

Birds of the same feathers like state gov that claimed the fourth economy viable state in Nigeria like his followers grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Yyeske(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
omofunaab:

So far so good, you guys have failed to show that Ogun state owed workers their salaries
Scroll up and read one of atlantibreeze's post, don't be that lazy

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by deomelo: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Yyeske:
We'll treat IPOB's case on another thread but counter his points first

Are you deaf or hard of hearing?

Don't you first have to show me your documented facts before asking me to counter it?

Have you show me your facts and do you even mind posting your facts right here for me to counter?

Some of you are worse than 2-year-old children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by deomelo: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
totit:

Birds of the same feathers like state gov that claimed the fourth economy viable state in Nigeria like his followers grin
shocked

Silly, empty and shallow chest beating is part of their flawed DNA from top to bottom. grin grin
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Yyeske(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

who are you trying to deceive? Do you think you are talking with the average dumb Nigerian. If you have nothing to say, better leave now than embarass yourself. So Lagos, Rivers, Anambra that didnt collect the bailouts dont have developmental projects to use the bailout for?
Stop wasting your data on that one, imagine trying to put Anambra and Ogun in same sentence because Anambra is actually the 4th largest state GDP in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by AtlanticBreeze: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
omofunaab:

Besides in October when the workers went on strike, Ogun state government invoked a "No work No Pay" rule.... Those who went to work, got their salaries.

And FYI The government had since paid the October salaries of workers that refused to go to work
SMH

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by omofunaab(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

who are you trying to deceive? Do you think you are taliking with the average dumb Nigerian. If you have nothing to say, better leave now than embarass yourself. So Lagos, Rivers, Anambra that didnt collect the bailouts dont have developmental projects to use the bailout for?

Lol, are you dumb? Bailout funds is the samething as applying for a loan

And wike has seen series of loans approved for him by RSHA for developmental projects.

Anambra's budget is very small and it has a tiny workforce compared to Ogun state

1 Share

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Yyeske(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
deomelo:

Are you deaf or hard of hearing?

Don't you first have to show me your documented facts before asking me to counter it?

Have you show me your facts and do you even mind posting your facts right here for me to counter?

Some of you are worse than 2-year-old children.
So the links being thrown to you others were just for fancy or what? I thought you read through them

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by aribisala0(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
allrightsir:

You need to tone it down, if you have something to say say it respectfully, you do not have exclusivity in antagonistic or condescending tone.

List the investments that could possibly have catapulted Anambra to top 4 status. All these farm projects are not big projects
They are traders with little schooling
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by totit: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
FKO81:
Report from British high commission Abuja on Anambra 2017

Oga ade ' the headline of your doc contradicts the info therein grin
shocked
Below is the screen shot taken from your doc above:....
And besides is this not the same doc that rates SW above in number of those who are educated or enroll in education shocked
Bro, we still have the doc as well shocked
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by AtlanticBreeze: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
deomelo:

They are very very predictable trolls.

Look at this joker here saying his useless and unproductive village is better than Osun because some crack head said so.

Sometimes I just wonder about their mental stability.
grin grin
My LG has more IGR than osun state and gets more FG allocation than osun state fact! My LG is paying workers as at when due too? Osun....

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Yyeske(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
aribisala0:
Sure but can manage their budget unlike.......
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by AtlanticBreeze: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
omofunaab:

[s]Lol, are you dumb? Bailout funds is the samething as applying for a loan

And wike has seen series of loans approved for him by RSHA for developmental projects.

Anambra's budget is very small and it has a tiny workforce compared to Ogun state [/s]

My friend go and learn how to lie. You are not dealing with someone who dont come with facts. I earlier said you will get yourself embarrassed

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by AtlanticBreeze: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
aribisala0:
Waec results says otherwise

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by omofunaab(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

SMH

Yyeske:
Scroll up and read one of atlantibreeze's post, don't be that lazy

Both of you are just ranting without sense

Ogun state government suspended some NLC executives and their salaries were withheld.

I have explained that already

Below is a survey of states owing workers salaries.. Ogun state can never be there

2 Likes

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Yyeske(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Inshort, I wonder why a thread to celebrate Anambra having the 4th largest state GDP in Nigeria is having Ogun, Osun etc in it? Who started this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Yyeske(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
omofunaab:

Both of you are just ranting without sense

Ogun state government suspended some NLC executives and their salaries were withheld.

I have explained that already

Below is a survey of states owing workers salaries.. Ogun state can never be there
Continue deceiving yourself alone, it was discussed here, google is your friend.
Edited......
Thanks goodness, it has already been cleared

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Vcblinks(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
I don't know if this ignorant fools on this nairaland do research.anambra has close to 22 indigenous companies in the state.anambra has a big plantation in anyamelum LGA that produces anambra rice that's has spread all over anambra,just in onitsha,u have 2 bottling companies that produce 33 and hero and the onitsha market which is the largest market in west Africa . In nnewi wwe have innoson motors and a whole of car industries even up to bike.anambra don't owe worker they pay as at when due to the relationship they have with state goverment.Every community in anambra is accessible.With little amount of money you can live well in anambra am and anambra who have gone there and stayed up to 4 months to notice that. Even IBeto cement is what is used there not even dangote.so I urge this people here filled with complex to travel and stop writing shitty rubbish here ooh

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Yyeske(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:
Waec results says otherwise
You dey mind am
Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by omofunaab(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

My friend go and learn how to lie. You are not dealing with someone who dont come with facts. I earlier said you will get yourself embarrassed

Lol you are just disgracing yourself.

Cooperative deductions isn't the same as salaries

The SSG was referring to salary arrears of local government employees

Ogun state has never owed salaries. And they pay minimum wage unlike Anambra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by ODVanguard: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
omofunaab:

Guy, that boy you are arguing with is a foo.l. Anambra didn't generate a single kobo as internally generated revenue last year, upon all their noise. Dem suppose borrow ₦500-million from Ebonyi wey atleast generated some small money to save them from the shame. He said Rivers didn't access bailout funds, can you imagine the ignoramus??

http://punchng.com/rivers-assembly-okays-wikes-n14-16bn-bailout-request/

Even Obiano himself collected ₦10-billion to fund projects, after squandering the ₦75-billion his predecessor left him on olosho and booze.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/anambra-assembly-approves-n10bn-loan/120396.html

You are exchanging banters with a confam ignoramus. I no get their time this night else I for expose their foolishness.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by 4watever: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
ivolt:

China has a debt of 33 trillion dollars compared to US's 23 trillion dollars.
Debt is not a bad thing if it is expended on capital projects with a positive
ROI in the long run.

False

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_of_China

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by deomelo: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol, are you dumb? Bailout funds is the samething as applying for a loan

Anambra's budget is very small and it has a tiny workforce compared to Ogun state

4 Years After: Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra fail to implement N18,000 minimum wage

LAGOS—FOUR years after the National Minimum Wage, NMW, of N18.000 was signed into law, Enugu, Ebonyi, and Anambra states and five other states have either refused to implement it or implemented it partially.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/4-years-after-enugu-ebonyi-anambra-fail-to-implement-n18000-minimum-wage/

Anambra and the rest of their ipob villages are so poor that they can not pay full workers salary.

They are all salary only states and even salary sef den no fit pay in full..

3 Likes

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by AtlanticBreeze: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol you are just disgracing yourself.

Cooperative deductions isn't the same as salaries

The SSG was referring to salary arrears of local government employees

Ogun state has never owed salaries. And they pay minimum wage unlike Anambra
LMAO, so I should believe what a faceless person like you says over what the SSG said? I said you will get yourself embarrassed. This put to end all your fake news from lagos/ibadan media.

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by Yyeske(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
deomelo:

4 Years After: Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra fail to implement N18,000 minimum wage

Anambra and the rest of their ipob villages are so poor that they can not pay full workers salary.

They are all salary only states and even salary sef den no fit pay in full..

And have you asked around about the current situation now?

1 Like

Re: How We Made Anambra Nigeria’s 4th Largest Economy — Gov Obiano by AtlanticBreeze: 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
ODVanguard:

Guy, that boy you are arguing with is a foo.l. Anambra didn't generate a single kobo as internally generated revenue last year, upon all their noise. Dem suppose borrow ₦500-million from Ebonyi wey atleast generated some small money to save them from the shame. He said Rivers didn't access bailout funds, can you imagine the ignoramus??

http://punchng.com/rivers-assembly-okays-wikes-n14-16bn-bailout-request/

Even Obiano himself collected ₦10-billion to fund projects, after squandering the ₦75-billion his predecessor left him on olosho and booze.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/anambra-assembly-approves-n10bn-loan/120396.html

You are exchanging banters with a confam ignoramus. I no get their time this night else I for expose their foolishness.
Kai this tinubu must be fresh off from eating bowels of tinubu's ewedu and amala that he is no longer thinking straight, so non disclosure of IGR now means not having IGR? lol.. Insane..
Even tinubu will be ashamed grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asari-Dokubo Convenes A Meeting On The Next Phase Of The Niger Delta Struggle / Nigerians Call Femi Adesina ' A Liar' As Buhari Goes To London Hospital / Buhari Appoints Victor Ochei NIMASA Executive Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.