Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (24667 Views)

Poll: Have you ever shed tears Over A Girl?

Yes: 53% (139 votes)
No: 46% (123 votes)
This poll has ended

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? / Have You Ever Cried Over A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by TeeJay6(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
yes oh i have, my 1st love i cried well well the day she travelled outta the country, i guess i was naive sha grin grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by samir101ng(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2010
baybbootz:

I dunno why this statement very annoying.
So why cant it be a nugerin? Do we have issues. angry angry angry

@baybbootz,

let's just say, to the "average" nigerian girl MONEY TALKS. You see it everyday at school, campuses and workplaces. Therefore, how can i cry for such a girl If you are rich, every girl wants to be your baby mama. So, what do you say baybbootz, have a baby by me and be a millionaire.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by gidson12(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
na poor men dey cry 4 girl grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by md4real(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
Yeah, crocodile tear just to prove my luv for her. The worst path she knows me so well that she knew it was fake.although no woman or man is worth it
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by dawoyo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2010
Yes, i've cried times without no ova a particular girl, i've cried both in private and in public cos i so much love her. I'm ending d relationship 2day cos i'm fed up of break up and make up stuff unless she apologises dis tym around cos i'm fed up of dat too.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by gidson12(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2010
dawoyo:

Yes, i've cried times without no ova a particular girl, i've cried both in private and in public cos i so much love her. I'm ending d relationship 2day cos i'm fed up of break up and make up stuff unless she apologises dis tym around cos i'm fed up of dat too.
sorry to say, u be real mumu grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by 9japikin: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
baybbootz:

I dunno why this statement very annoying.
So why cant it be a nugerin? Do we have issues. angry angry angry

basic truth, most nigerian girls of nowadays are not worth crying over, their drive 4 a r/s is hardly love so we as guys dont kid ourselves
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by iviix(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2010
i find it hard to believe that sum guys still try to deny it, but since im n0 hypocrite, i'll tell you that my father cried over my m0ther, i have cried ova my sista (dunno if she counts) and i cried over Chika E. chei! that gurl made me miserable, woe to you, all descendants of delilah and eve(il), n0 offence mum, you know i love you like n0 other, mwah!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by baybbootz(f): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2010
Girls are girls wether nigerian or not.
Generalizing is just plain unreasonableanyway that your personal opinion
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by 9japikin: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
baybbootz:

Girls are girls wether nigerian or not.
Generalizing is just plain unreasonableanyway that your personal opinion

nigerian girls are girls with an eye for OPP and i believe i said "MOST". a nigerian girl will tell u she cant married sum1 below a certain height, but if she comes across sum1 below that height but he is rich, she forgets her standards etc there are very very few nigerian girls nowadays that marry 4 the right reasons
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by baybbootz(f): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
nigerian girls are girls with an eye for OPP and i believe i said "MOST". a nigerian girl will tell u she cant married sum1 below a certain height, but if she comes across sum1 below that height but he is rich, she forgets her standards etc there are very very few nigerian girls nowadays that marry 4 the right reasons
Well your very entitled to your own opinion.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by baybbootz(f): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2010
At least you did not generalize this time.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by ochukoccna: 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hmnn! Na wa O!
Cry baby because of babe? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
[size=18pt]See wetin pressing of MUMU BUTTON DEY CAUSE![/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
to be honest guys, i havent cried over any chick o!! but there were times in the past that i was so hurt and wished i could cry cos i was sure i would feel better after the tears. it just didnt happen,
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by abbeygee(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
I av cried over a girl i love so much,when i realised i cant marry her and i cant let her go,
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by 9japikin: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2010
baybbootz:

Well your very entitled to your own opinion.

my opinion happens to be a known fact
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by banix: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2010
I dont believe Guys that said they can never cry cos of a woman. If you find yourself in real true love and you are about losing it or something negative happens then you can cry. No man likes to but it just happens.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by bechex(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2010
Never did, and hope never to.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 11, 2010
Yeah yeah he cried over me once, but he made sure i cried over him a lot of times sad sad sad sad
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by oyinda3(f): 2:25am On Feb 11, 2010
which type of cry. Is it just watery eyes, quiet sobbing, crying with kumu coming from the nose, serious wailing and shouting, or all of the above. Grin

rotflmao
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Gentleflwr: 2:31am On Feb 11, 2010
ochukoccna:

Hmnn! Na wa O!
Cry baby because of babe? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
[size=18pt]See wetin pressing of MUMU BUTTON DEY CAUSE![/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

, i dont even know what that means!? shocked shocked shocked
cheesy LMAO[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by abbeygee(m): 6:34am On Feb 11, 2010
I av cried over a lady i luv so much,but i later realised i cannot marry her due to her temperamental attitude and lackadaisical approach to a situation until the situation boomerang and the burden of looking for a way out will b on me, What realy made me cry was the fact that i cant marry her but i cant let her go then,
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jenibayo(f): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2010
Guys do cry for me but i cry for moni.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Donvilo(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2010
jenibayo:

, angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jenibayo(f): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2010
Donvilo:

, angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry

Come mr.man why are u angry, did i say anytin wrong.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2010
jenibayo:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry X 2
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Donvilo(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2010
jenibayo:

Come mr.man why are u angry, did i say anytin wrong.

Yes! Alright, I mean No. But, What u just said made me so uncomfortable! "I cry for moni" Do you really mean that?! sad
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jenibayo(f): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2010
OgidiBoy:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry X 2

hey how far na, na wetin i do?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jenibayo(f): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2010
Donvilo:

Yes! Alright, I mean No. But, What u just said made me so uncomfortable! "I cry for moni" Do you really mean that?! sad

I mean i cry for more moni to come.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2010
jenibayo:

hey how far na, na wetin i do?

A very beautiful girl like you should never cry for money. Guys should be crying to give you money. undecided
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jenibayo(f): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2010
OgidiBoy:

A very beautiful girl like you should never cry for money. Guys should be crying to give you money. undecided

Do u want to give me moni, i need am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.