Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (24669 Views)

Poll: Have you ever shed tears Over A Girl?

Yes: 53% (139 votes)
No: 46% (123 votes)
This poll has ended

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? / Have You Ever Cried Over A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by baybbootz(f): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2010
AHHHHHHHH so this is were everyone is been looking for yall shocked shocked shocked shocked

hmmmm am shocked at the number of tough-on-the-outside-soft-on-the-inside guys here.
me likey.Cant wait for a guy to cry over me,probably when am working down the aisle grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by baybbootz(f): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2010
It is something i dont like to remember, Lost her in a terrible car crash in 2002, I cried for days RIP Sweet One
my eyes are swelling allready,know what it feels like to loose a heart throb cry cry cry cry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2010
baybbootz:

AHHHHHHHH so this is were everyone is been looking for yall shocked shocked shocked shocked

hmmmm am shocked at the number of tough-on-the-outside-soft-on-the-inside guys here.
me likey.Cant wait for a guy to cry over me,probably when am working down the aisle grin grin grin

I will most likely cry at this.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by skfa1: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2010
A gurl that never for once argued with me

A gurl that always want to be by my side every second

A gurl that has patience

A gurl that has good character and altitude

A gurl that never cheat

A gurl that is pretty

The first love of my life

We both cried at the same time when we departed each other  cry  cry  cry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by baybbootz(f): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2010
I will most likely cry at this.
me likey,your sensitivema definition of a real man grin

the whole experience is so heavenly especially when the love is hawt.I love weddings
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Akanbiedu(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2010
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by lizzybabe1(f): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
I saw my ex crying once and we were still together then. It was when my Daddy died and he was trying to console me. Instead of him to console me, he just started crying too.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by ayettymama(f): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2010
^^ awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by baybbootz(f): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2010
extra awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

this topic is a mushy mushy 1 smiley smiley
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by selencious(f): 10:29pm On Feb 09, 2010
4guys guys cried over me. 3 of em, I never loved and I told em. The 4th one was mi boo.Ive seen him cry a thousand times, especially when I was going back to the U.S.He is so emotional that its sometimes annoyn.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by badaboom: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
@gentleflwr,i would like to hear more abt u n if u r married now n if u regret ending d rship,cos am sort of at the point where u r now,i feel God is calling me out of a rship,but am nt so sure,i dont want to throw my rship away for nothing
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Obasemo: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
I dont think i can cry over a girl i be real odaju boy i no send
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by baybbootz(f): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2010
^^^
u never jam
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by tunscolo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
mehn, na serious issue o. No be small thing.
I cry well well, and notin do am o, she just dey scatter my head, she turned me into a rascal but as time went on, I became dominant and she was submissive.
Omo, some girls get strong head. But we are both happy now.
She mustn't see this tho.

Hmmm.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by uglyBetty1(f): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
It is good to cry, it lets out some emotions in somebody, Crying is not meant for women alone, Guys are human too, once in a while they have to show the human and soft nature they have.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by comoros: 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2010
Yeah, I guess quite a few times. It was usually as a result of cheating.  angry Maybe up to 3 or 4 times cos it was really painful, especially as I never did the things she did with reckless abandon. And to think that I loved her to a fault.  cry cry cry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Roforofo(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2010
Like JayZ, I got 99 problems but a babe ain't one. Cry ke!!! Na today? grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by honeric01(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2010
since it's only for girls, my answer still remains no.

but for titanic
passion of the Christ

host of other romantic and terrifying movies, i have cried

(but alone shall).

i sometimes cry when i remember my late dad, at his funeral, i kept crying, i cried to the extent that the marble floor i was standing also fell me because of the tears on the marble.

i have never cried the way i did at my dad's funeral and don't want to cry that way ever again.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by ruffrider(f): 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2010
If a guy cries in my face, I would look at him like this undecided undecided undecided undecided  My ex tried that crying stuff more than 4 times. After a while , I was like, you got problems dude, big problems undecided. Do cheat on my and then cry, cause i'm going to blow you off regardless
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2010
I have a friend who neva cries!

When so many bad things happened and even when his dad died his eyes were stone dry

its a big problem for him cuz he's frustrated and he's life seems miserable
he wants it bad to really really break down and cry away his heart~ years of hanging storm of deep sorrow

but he just can't cry!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by obstead200(m): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2010
E remain veeeeeery smaaaaaall make I cry when the first girl I loved rejected my love. she told me point blank that she loved someone else. my heart was heavier than zuma rock, but I no cry. big boyz dont cry.

After that, I have never loved a girl with all my heart. I only luv with 30% of my heart. when u break dat one, e go pain me small, but I go carry the remaining 70% waka comot.

And moreover, I ensure that all my investments in gals have a payback period of less than one month. so provided I don chop, u fit waka pass, e no go too pain me.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by H2O2: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2010
Akanbi_edu:

I didn’t cry when I broke up with my ex. It was when I needed to settle down that I cried and cried and cried.
I broke up with my ex because she was too serious about the relationship and I wasn’t ready for that. I was in the university while she was in a polytechnic. I broke up for two reasons; I was poor (we both were) and afraid to get her in the family way. Secondly, she is very pretty and men were disturbing her. I felt I will not be able to handle her (we are age mates). So I decided to stop the relationship. I didn’t tell her the second reason though. She tried everything but I refused.
I was in several relationships after my ex, but they didn’t last long. I later called my ex and told her how I have not been able to get another stable girlfriend. She flew in and out of Abuja from Lagos on a Saturday (she was married with a kid at this time). She advised me to stop looking for her in other girls and that two people cannot be the same. That day, we both shed tears after I opened up to her why I had to stop the relationship. She blamed me that I should have told her and that she would have waited for me no matter what it takes.
The thing is whenever I am with this ex, I feel so natural and at peace with myself. No need to lie about anything whatsoever.
I am married now. I know I still have feelings for my ex. I believe she has for me too. I know it’s shameful. This is why we agreed not to call each other, at least, for now.

aww but don't sleep with her though.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by doyin13(m): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2010
I wonna cry die.

All is fair in love and war.

Errmm. . Make I rephrase, All is fair for Sex and in War grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Fearcom(m): 12:20am On Feb 10, 2010
i cried over so many girls. . . . my first 'girl-friend'(my mamma),died suddenly and unexpectedly,in 2005(she died in my arms at the hospital).where it not for the doctors and nurses who held me . . . . . . lipsrsealed embarassed .the second,my first love,the very first girl i ever kissed,also died in 2003 after a tough battle with a brain damage she sustained in an accident;and,recently,over a lady who didn't deserve me and wanted to play me for a fool  . . . . . . cry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by H2O2: 12:29am On Feb 10, 2010
Hey dude it sucks to be you undecided
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by 9japikin: 12:44am On Feb 10, 2010
most times that i cry is mainly due to anger but i am yet to meet a girl that can make me cry, she may make me sad but not cry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by knick(m): 12:52am On Feb 10, 2010
No big deal,
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by minute(f): 12:56am On Feb 10, 2010
Good Question.Im not a guy,i wanted to see the answers.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Khezz(m): 12:58am On Feb 10, 2010
I once cried for her, when things were going wrong, and when i found out that things will never like that again. I cried because i loved her, but now she is gone.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by nevachange(f): 1:31am On Feb 10, 2010
yea when i was diggin a virgin, huhooohhh,,,,,she will be like, go gentle plsss, ill be like ahhh ooohh im tryingooo but hardcore is my way of life, oohhh, love a girl with your brain and not your heart fellas, two, remember the last census gave us teh upper hand wit almost 5million, girls should be the one crying, what is all this guys story, where are the playas now, kini gbogbo nonsense
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by youngmayor(m): 1:53am On Feb 10, 2010
we were in unilag,,some boys broke into her hostel at night and stole things and raped girls, she was among, she called me after the ordeal, i was madd at myself.,,why didnt i call her when they entered.i didnt hangout with my guys for several months.lol, i felt evry guy around me was responsible.i felt i was always there for her and what on earth was i doing sleeping when some devils were giving her so much pain, i took her to the gym with me the next week and made sure she took defense lessons and i MAKESURE i call her like twice evry night, i hate to say it , i think i loved her more after what happened,
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by TedBundy1(m): 1:55am On Feb 10, 2010
nevachange:

yea , i almost cried once, when my girlfriend told me she had intimacy with a guy when she travelled, damn i was heartbroken,distabilized,was on the verge of crying when i remembered that ive lived with more pain than that.got a grip of myself, she was my perfect girl./wife, evrything, i forgave her and never talked about it but the love i had for her went down by 99 percent, damn it, i never touched her , never asked her for intimacy not because i couldnt, i just wanted her to be just the way i met her until we got married,

MUMU grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? / My Romance Story In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.