Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (30595 Views)

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / 5 Signs Your Travel Visa Application Will Be Rejected - MUST READ / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by seunny4lif(m): 7:12am On Jul 30, 2017
Mavrick2012:
early morning? But, your picture reads 8:35pm

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Kingluqman89(m): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2017
dakeskese:

This post makes sense no be small...

But u no mention 'village people network'
I swear, it should be the first to see to. Their network dont always fail unless you have a counter network o God.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Solomonudofia(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2017
MVLOX:

True my visa application interview comes up on Tuesday but I no nid oturumokpor ... I have my statement of acct ready with some meters in it, my employers letter showing I have granted time off work, my hotel booking, my 400l course form which shows I have to come back to write my final exams afta the convention that I have a special invitation to (I am a worker currently roundup my BSc program, my wife runs our very successful farm business and her own fashion design outfit and the convention communique which shows I have a part to play at the convention ..... What else can I nid? Yes I have God's backing too... Am sure am good to go

God is your strength bro.... Don't mind my joke... God will see you through
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by MVLOX(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2017
Solomonudofia:

God is your strength bro.... Don't mind my joke... God will see you through

Thank u boss.....
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Kowalskiq(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2017
seunny4lif:
cool cool cool

Applying for Visa to Ghana and Cameroon is really hard.
You need police report and Birth certificate

For real?
When I went to Ghana, I didn't use Visa.
My passport was only stamped, though I took some shots of Yellow fever vaccine and also got immunization card.

Or are you being Sarcastic
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Oluwasegun664(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2017
Pls if ure going on football trial would u also go for interview cos my agent told me that...? Pls I need answer
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by seunny4lif(m): 7:49am On Jul 30, 2017
grin grin
Kowalskiq:

For real?
When I went to Ghana, I didn't use Visa.
My passport was only stamped, though I took some shots of Yellow fever vaccine and also got immunization card.

Or are you being Sarcastic

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2017
Absolute! Rubbish!
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
Absolute! Rubbish!
you shouldn't see it as rubbish coz this things may happen,probably he might have experienced it,who know's?
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2017
Please help unban femolala001.. he has been banned for so long and the ban will expire june 2027. Please, he is remorseful now.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
you shouldn't see it as rubbish coz this things may happen,probably he might have experienced it,who know's?
yea! probably, my ex is an immigration officer at the UK border. so I know. this is Rubbish! besides one do not need a visa Agent, it's only in nigeria people believe they need an agent for a visa. if they need a visa go and apply yourself! the visa Agent has no influence on a visa

3 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
yea! probably, my ex is an immigration officer at the UK border. so I know. this is Rubbish! besides one do not need a visa Agent, it's only in nigeria people believe the need an agent for a visa. if they need a visa go and apply yourself!
eh eh,well na dem sabi,I don't care to know if such may exist,as nigeria is a good place to be if not for corruption
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh,well na dem sabi,I don't care to know if such may exist,as nigeria is a good place to be if not for corruption
Good! so you see it's All Absolute! rubbish! you are the only one who believes that nigeria is a good place to be, are you sure you don't need your brains tested? grin
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
yea! probably, my ex is an immigration officer at the UK border. so I know. this is Rubbish! besides one do not need a visa Agent, it's only in nigeria people believe the need an agent for a visa. if they need a visa go and apply yourself! the visa Agent has no influence on a visa
you sound like it easy to go and apply,here is nigeria ooo not UK and most nigerian's infact 80% are ignorant on how to get or apply for a visa
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by GeneralOjukwu: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2017
Fm4real06:
Please help unban femolala001.. he has been banned for so long and the ban will expire june 2027. Please, he is remorseful now.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

LOL. ..what did you do to get a ban that would finish in 10 years? Did you kill a MOD?

I have been extremely troublesome, yet they give me just 1 week steady.

Instead of begging, why not just open a fresh account? Nairaland isn't Heaven abi what's changed?

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:

Good! so you see it All an Absolute! rubbish
well maybe,I don't wanna use that word rubbish..

Maybe when I learn of know about the bad aspect of what you said that made you qualify it with that word then I can use it also
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Modified and runs out. grin
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
you sound like it easy to go and apply,here is nigeria ooo not UK and most nigerian's infact 80% are ignorant on how to get or apply for a visa
Simply log on to their website and apply for visa, you don't need no agent. Stop being so ignorant.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by GeneralOjukwu: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
yea! probably, my ex is an immigration officer at the UK border. so I know. this is Rubbish! besides one do not need a visa Agent, it's only in nigeria people believe the need an agent for a visa. if they need a visa go and apply yourself! the visa Agent has no influence on a visa

You are very right. I have a friend who unwisely used an agent for US visa (wasted 40k for he & his wife). The agent messed up his application and the same reasons for rejection messed up the Canada visa application immediately after.

If one is educated, Google is your friend, do it YOURSELF
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:

Good! so you see it All an Absolute! rubbish! you are the only one who believes that nigeria is a good place to be, are you sure you don't need your brains tested? grin
hahahahahahahahaha gyp you should know my by now,I told you before..

Am not moved by all these Europ of a thing.
I am working here and I manage my life just like an average human should,now what will be my reason of traveling out,or are my gonna be in Europ sleeping my I reciev earnings?
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:

Good! so you see it All an Absolute! rubbish! you are the only one who believes that nigeria is a good place to be, are you sure you don't need your brains tested? grin
the only difference between nigeria and Europ,or london to be precised is Corruption,the richest man in South africa today,said he made his money in nigeria.

So what else?

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
precisely! why would anyone pay someone to Apply for a visa for them? okay! I can understand people may need help with filling in the forms if they do not understand the questions on the forms. believe it or not It's easier if you go and apply yourself
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2017
SirJeffry:
Simply log on to their website and apply for visa, you don't need no agent. Stop being so ignorant.
Try to read carefully before to quote..

Did I mention I needed a visa?
Why did you use the word ignorant directly to me coz I never pointed at anybody and not even you?
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
precisely! why would anyone pay someone to Apply for a visa for them? okay! I can understand people may need help with filling in the forms if they do not understand the questions on the forms. believe it or not It's easier if you go and apply yourself
yeah it true,it more easier like that,but nigerians hmmmm even if it simple to the lowest,they will still seek for assistance I don't know why...

Well to me I belive they are just ignorant..

I wouldn't try such if am to travel out
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
the only difference between nigeria and Europ,or london to be precised is Corruption,the richest man in South africa today,said he made his money in nigeria.

So what else?
i agree, I make more money in nigeria than in London too. but it's not always about making money. for me it's about security, comfortability health and safety, good roads, health care, constant electricity, the air is also polluted with generator fumes in nigeria. people die at earlier age in nigeria

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by shurch(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Interviews are just grace, those consular are very good in reading people's behavior when seeking answers from applicants . They watch your facial expressions and mouth mere looking at you directly. Immediately your number is called and you step in front of them,. Gbam!! Them Don start to dey access you, but if you can beat all that.. You r in!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
yeah it true,it more easier like that,but nigerians hmmmm even if it simple to the lowest,they will still seek for assistance I don't know why...

Well to me I belive they are just ignorant..

I wouldn't try such if am to travel out
yes! they are ignorant, you wouldn't try such because I ve explained to you how it's done, besides I thought you said Nigeria is good for you so you don't need a visa to travel. undecided
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by 0b100100111: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2017

If you have an ongoing Visa application and you see a Benin man or woman in your dream, just start saving for re-application fee.

Or better still, move your belongings into a church and start leaving there till your visa is out.

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
i agree, I make more money in nigeria than in London too. but it's not always about making money. for me it's about security, comfortability health and safety, good roads, health care, constant electricity, the air is also polluted with generator fumes in nigeria. people die at earlier age in nigeria
hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha chai, na wa oooogrin ok I agree with your point,but eh we can't do anything about it,for me I am addicted to the kind of life we find ourselves here,but when it come to business I will choose nigeria..

Maybe in the feature when am married I and my family will relocate out of nigeria probably for a better life outside business...
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
Try to read carefully before to quote..

Did I mention I needed a visa?
Why did you use the word ignorant directly to me coz I never pointed at anybody and not even you?
don't mind that idiota! they don't bother reading the comments before being rude to people they have never met. typical Nigerian atitude grin
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
yes! they are ignorant, you wouldn't try such because I ve explained to you how it's done, besides I thought you said Nigeria is good for you so you don't need a visa to travel. undecided
yes,that why we are friends we learn everyday..

Like I said that is if am to travel out..it an assuming statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tipper Kills Hawker And Her Child In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Gravel Truck Falls On Car In Ojuelegba, One Dead (Photos) / A Nairalander Shares Overnight Beach Camping Experience At Enukunmi Eleko Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.