Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (30603 Views)

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / 5 Signs Your Travel Visa Application Will Be Rejected - MUST READ / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
don't mind that idiota! they don't bother reading the comments before being rude to people they have never met. typical Nigerian atitude grin
I just tire ooo,u see how basically ignorance people can be...that nigerian for you...hahahahahahahaha grin chai mehn everybody in this country is a problemgrin
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha chai, na wa oooogrin ok I agree with your point,but eh we can't do anything about it,for me I am addicted to the kind of life we find ourselves here,but when it come to business I will choose nigeria..

Maybe in the feature when am married I and my family will relocate out of nigeria probably for a better life outside business...
yea! I know you would agree! Nigeria is good for business but not good environmentally to live in, If i had to live in nigeria i will live in the villages the air is cleaner and fresher, and it isn't congested in the villages.

when you are married? that's if the generator fumes don't Kill you early grin grin *jokes *

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
I just tire ooo,u see how basically ignorance people can be...that nigerian for you...hahahahahahahaha grin chai mehn everybody in this country is a problemgrin
martin do you know how to use colored print to write on nairaland? i tried it's not coming out right.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
yes,that why we are friends we learn everyday..

Like I said that is if am to travel out..it an assuming statement
you are very clever! grin
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
yea! I know you would agree! Nigeria is good for business but not good environmentally to live in, If i had to live in nigeria i will live in the villages the air is cleaner and fresher, and it isn't congested in the villages.

when you are married? that's if the generator fumes don't Kill you early grin grin *jokes *
wawwuuuu this is serious(village ke) no I can't it boring to me,no internet connection,no oooo I can't have a life to live there Gosh!!!

In my village the mosquitos that attack me every morning is just a number 1 reason I can't,secondly the no internet or network failure is another problem to me..

Sometimes I purposely just go outside the village like the town just to browse or even make calls,na I can't,...

The only time things are right is festive time like christmass,I like it then things seems to be normal then..grin
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahahaha gyp you should know my by now,I told you before..

Am not moved by all these Europ of a thing.
I am working here and I manage my life just like an average human should,now what will be my reason of traveling out,or are my gonna be in Europ sleeping my I reciev earnings?
your head dey there! very good idea!
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
you are very clever! grin
na u sabi ooogrin
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 30, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

You are very right. I have a friend who unwisely used an agent for US visa (wasted 40k for he & his wife). The agent messed up his application and the same reasons for rejection messed up the Canada visa application immediately after.

If one is educated, Google is your friend, do it YOURSELF
Absolutely! unless some people may need help with filling in the forms if they do not understand the questions on the forms.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
your head dey there! very good idea!
Gbamgrin

One of my friend traveled out this year by land,all in the name of going there for a better life,now I imagine have those basic amenities been provided,will it put food on the table for you?the Answer is no..

And you can imagine how much he spent,not less than 5000000k traveling by land,hmmm na wa ooo
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
martin do you know how to use colored print to write on nairaland? i tried it's not coming out right.
No I don't..
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
Gbamgrin

One of my friend traveled out this year by land,all in the name of going there for a better life,now I imagine have those basic amenities been provided,will it put food on the table for you?the Answer is no..

And you can imagine how much he spent,not less than 5000000k traveling by land,hmmm na wa ooo
Really? by land? to were? I hope he don't drown in the sea. you can't travel to europe by land. maybe he is travelled to Ghana
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
No I don't..
[/color] okay! [color=#990000]
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
No I don't..
okay
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:

hahahahahhahahahahahahahagrin aaaaaa gypsey na wa ooo,u know there is a saying that say ''dirty nor dey kill black man''grin
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
okay
yeah,
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
[/color] okay! [color=#990000]
did it just work?
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:

If you have an ongoing Visa application and you see a Benin man or woman in your dream, just start saving for re-application fee.

Or better still, move your belongings into a church and start leaving there till your visa is out.

You must have something against Benin people grin grin grin did they stole your Goat?
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
did it just work?
Obviously not!
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
Really? by land? to were? I hope he don't drown in the sea. you can't travel to europe by land. maybe he is travelled to Ghana
waow I see u haven't hear what is going on now,they travel from nigeria to libya and from libya to italy..

Libya are bounded with italy by sea,so they cross to the italian coast and that how ooo
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
Obviously not!
ok
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahhahahahahahahahagrin aaaaaa gypsey na wa ooo,u know there is a saying that say ''dirty nor dey kill black man''grin
but really I like the village, the weather is cooler and it's more quiet and clean than the city every time I am in nigeria I stay in the village mostly and drive to the city and come back and sleep in the village, I have running tap water (bore hole) electricity, village girls are nice too cheesy grin besides my father's village, ekwulobia, isn't that remote. There are fine hotels and eatery and it's close to oko poly and unizik girls grin
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
waow I see u haven't hear what is going on now,they travel from nigeria to libya and from libya to italy..

Libya are bounded with italy by sea,so they cross to the italian coast and that how ooo
yes! I know, I ve been to sicily to see for myself, met alot of nigerian refugees but I wonder why they claim refugees.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
but really I like the village, the weather is cooler and it's more quiet and clean than the city every time I am in nigeria I stay in the village mostly and drive to the city and come back and sleep in the village, I have running tap water (bore hole) electricity, village girls are nice too cheesy grin besides my father's village, ekwulobia, isn't that remote
eh eh nah ekwulobia is a close town to our village ,though it more develop..grin sometimes when am around I do visit the Mr bigs there close to the round circle with my friends...

Hahahahahaha you and village girls..
For village girls I don't really fancy them ooo though my friends do carry them along when we going out,probably so we have femals among us..

I don't really like them they will wanna do anything for you to love them,that dangerous to me ooogrin
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
yes! I know, I ve been to sicily to see for myself, met alot of nigerian refugees but I wonder w hy they claim refugees.
it baffles me but I believ it a mean's for them to be given same rights given to refugees in those countries..

It like you travel a lot,that good of you part of learning
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh nah ekwulobia is a close town to our village ,though it more develop..grin sometimes when am around I do visit the Mr bigs there close to the round circle with my friends...

Hahahahahaha you and village girls..
For village girls I don't really fancy them ooo though my friends do carry them along when we going out,probably so we have femals among us..

I don't really like them they will wanna do anything for you to love them,that dangerous to me ooogrin
trust me they are not really village girls I met one girl in the village although she claims to be a village girl but she lived in Abuja for 3 years, is that a village girl? I don't think so! I met her in one of the hotels (vonik) drinking origin. grin

i like palm wine, fish and goat meat pepper and "ukwa" that's also why I stay mostly in the village.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
it baffles me but I believ it a mean's for them to be given same rights given to refugees in those countries..

It like you travel a lot,that good of you part of learning
yes! I do! I travel by train or bus sometime around Europe to see things for meself, yes it's educational
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
yes! I do! I travel by train or bus sometime around Europe to see things for meself, yes it's educational
yeah
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
yeah that good
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
trust me they are not really village girls I met one girl in the village although she claims to be a village girl but she lived in Abuja for 3 years, is that a village girl? I don't think so! I met her in one of the hotels (vonik) drinking origin. grin

i like palm wine, fish and goat meat pepper and "ukwa" that's also why I stay mostly in the village.
eh eh seriously,this is cool,my Ex was actually in the village I got to know her,a south africa based in nigeria,though she came to the village with her igbo friend,I met her at the square we I was watching the masquerades,I it happend I had to save her from som lashes thet would have fall on her,trust me I used igbo to speak with those fake masquerades hahahahahahagrin
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:

honestly I love ''ukwa'' a lot ooo my favorite meal,before my uncle was late it use to be his favorite meal,you can imagine we do send it for him to U.S where he is then..

I love tha meal ooo I thank God we have them in our farms..
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:

but honestly believ me when it comes to a lady that based in the village ow my God,they are dangerous oooo my boyfriend told me his girlfriend mother actually ganged with her daughter for him to get her pregnant, I hardly trust this village girls oooo coz if they move with you they are alway's having a plan B,so I better stay safe than to mingle with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Introducing Minus 25 Degrees! I Visited The Ice City! � / Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? / 5 Crazy Things You Shouldn’t Do In Lagos Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.