Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (30600 Views)

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / 5 Signs Your Travel Visa Application Will Be Rejected - MUST READ / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by samjumbo: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2017
rifasenate11:
does this process also applies for Canadian student visa. because I think once the school admits you . there is no problem anymore

Join Canada student visa thread on Nairaland for best answer. The process is far more complicated than you think. getting admission is just one thing, going for the right course in the admission that suit ur pursuit is another, then visa application is an entirely different ball game. All here should prepare to be absolutely truthful about their applications too.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2017
That means hushpuppi no fit enter Yankee since he cant prove source of income lol
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by centboy123456(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:

If you have an ongoing Visa application and you see a Benin man or woman in your dream, just start saving for re-application fee.

Or better still, move your belongings into a church and start leaving there till your visa is out.

lol u are not serous at all wat ur problem wit Benin people self
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by watchindelta(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
it baffles me but I believ it a mean's for them to be given same rights given to refugees in those countries..

It like you travel a lot,that good of you part of learning
the only right they gat is euro2.5 daily n pasta with reject of doc. they are wastin their time coming here. if u go to their camp meh they are suffering- BULLSHIT
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
watchindelta:
the only right they gat is euro2.5 daily n pasta with reject of doc. they are wastin their time coming here. if u go to their camp meh they are suffering- BULLSHIT
hmmm how sure are u about this u mean they are paid 2.5€dailyshocked for what
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by watchindelta(m): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
hmmm how sure are u about this u mean they are paid 2.5€dailyshocked for what
bro am tellin u d truth ask ur friend. u said em dey italy. am leaving in turin i kn everythin here. girls ashi, boiz drug n beggars(for boiz wey no wan go to jail). Nigerians is the capon of drug, the senegalese are their boiz who help them to sale it.. no senegal wey no dey sale drug here.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
watchindelta:
bro am tellin u d truth ask ur friend. u said em dey italy. am leaving in turin i kn everythin here. girls ashi, boiz drug n beggars(for boiz wey no wan go to jail). Nigerians is the capon of drug, the senegalese are their boiz who help them to sale it.. no senegal wey no dey sale drug here.
wawuu this is serious well they you know say people will not say the truth na,chai have really learn something today,so are you into drug
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by watchindelta(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
wawuu this is serious well they you know say people will not say the truth na,chai have really learn something today,so are you into drug
hahahah u make me laf soootey i pi for body no bro
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
watchindelta:
hahahah u make me laf soootey i pi for body no bro
so what do you do?grin or probably u work and buy goods and import to Naija
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by watchindelta(m): 5:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
so what do you do?grin or probably u work and buy goods and import to Naija
as dallar high so undecided am a western union agent here
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
watchindelta:
wawuu good job
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
watchindelta:
men I advice you be self employed start importation,I guess u know the kind of things to do when it come 's to importing especially from Europ

Wait ooo did u say dollar is high?what the price now?
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by watchindelta(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
men I advice you be self employed start importation,I guess u know the kind of things to do when it come 's to importing especially from Europ

black market 418 / 424 today. bro many ppl here that do importation due to high dollar n wicked customs officer, they had to stop first
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by watchindelta(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:

am self employed is mine store bro
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
watchindelta:
am self employed is mine store bro
eh eh good good congratulationgrin
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
watchindelta:
black market 418 / 424 today. bro many ppl here that do importation due to high dollar n wicked customs officer, they had to stop first
yeah that true dollar is high ok if u say so sha,why have u not been involved In this business ''importation''don't you think you can add it to a second incomegrin
Well if dollar fall try to go into it oooo it lucrativegrin I nor go lie you
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by watchindelta(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh good good congratulationgrin
thx bro. it not easy at first but God mercy involved bro
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by watchindelta(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
yeah that true dollar is high ok if u say so sha,why have u not been involved In this business ''importation''don't you think you can add it to a second incomegrin
Well if dollar fall try to go into it oooo it lucrativegrin I nor go lie you
u are right bro but i don't hv any ideal about it true.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
watchindelta:
Honestly nothing is easy oooo,sometime our upcoming youth will not understand,dem go they think say na bed of roses,I dey like men wey dey self employed it show u a man..

One of my guy is based in italy ooo not the one that recently left ooo I have like 2friends there before the 3rd one left recently,though I suspect his into drugs though according to him his based in Austria now..
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
watchindelta:
I have one other guy that based in italy also based in napoly,his the only guy among my friends that I can trust,very straight forward person,I can bodly say his not into drugs..
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
watchindelta:
u are right bro but i don't hv any ideal about it true.
yeah you sound so,you can stylishly ask people about it,those good one's ooogrin according to some folks I know it said there is a market for it...
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by watchindelta(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
Honestly nothing is easy oooo,sometime our upcoming youth will not understand,dem go they think say na bed of roses,I dey like men wey dey self employed it show u a man..

One of my guy is based in italy ooo not the one that recently left ooo I have like 2friends there before the 3rd one left recently,though I suspect his into drugs though according to him his based in Austria now..
fact bro what u said 'Honestly nothing is easy oooo,sometime our upcoming youth will not understand,dem go they think say na bed of roses' but many don't know from home. here is also hardddd especially if u refuse to attend their school oyo for u. na beggar or drug go end am. no school no work here gbam. to cock school. to watch plate school infact any job here need school n we Nigerians hate it, what quick cash. it not easy any where without work bro that jst the truth and Italy is not like before wey work plety n too much refugee here self, even with no fight for their Country. advance African Italy
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by rifasenate11(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
samjumbo:

Join Canada student visa thread on Nairaland for best answer. The process is far more complicated than you think. getting admission is just one thing, going for the right course in the admission that suit ur pursuit is another, then visa application is an entirely different ball game. All here should prepare to be absolutely truthful about their applications too.

thnx bro. please could you assist me with the links for the threads . God bless.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Martin0(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
watchindelta:
fact bro what u said 'Honestly nothing is easy oooo,sometime our upcoming youth will not understand,dem go they think say na bed of roses' but many don't know from home. here is also hardddd especially if u refuse attent their oyo for u. na beggar or drug go end am. no school no work here gbam. to cock school. to watch plate school infact any job here need school n we Nigerians hate it, what quick cash. it not easy any where without work bro that jst the truth and Italy is not like bebore wey work plety n too much refugee here even with no fight for their Country. advance African Italy
hmmmm so true
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by muyico0le(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2017
MVLOX:
Y is dis topic always coming especially since my visa application interview comes up dis Tuesday... Lol

Bro, you no come to tell us your story
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by MVLOX(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2017
muyico0le:

Bro, you no come to tell us your story

Make una no vex jare na over excitement cuz ..... It was successful... But I will write a thread on d whole visa application issue subsequently... As it turns out there re new policies that keeps coming up daily
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by muyico0le(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2017
MVLOX:

Make una no vex jare na over excitement cuz ..... It was successful... But I will write a thread on d whole visa application issue subsequently... As it turns out there re new policies that keeps coming up daily

Pls can you inbox me your number? Or mail me your number muyic00e@gmail.com I will be expecting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? / Introducing Minus 25 Degrees! I Visited The Ice City! � / 5 Crazy Things You Shouldn’t Do In Lagos Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.