Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (30599 Views)

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / 5 Signs Your Travel Visa Application Will Be Rejected - MUST READ / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Chibabe4Christ: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
fabienjoe:

I have a slightly different view on your third point. Most embassies consider each visa application on its merit provided there is no material contradiction with a previous one. A rejection does not automatically reduce your chances except you get into panic mode and start contradicting yourself. Be consistent in your story and address the reason given for your refusal. The visa would most likely be granted.

Thanks for the info @ fabienjoe
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Chibabe4Christ: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chibabe4Christ:

Thanks for the info @ fabienjoe

@ fabienjoe, I really need your advise to that regard. I and my husband was denied visa for US and UK last year. early this year I applied for canadian student visa and was also denied on June. Now I want to apply for UK visa for chritmas holiday alone to my cousins house, will they deny me?? am scared to apply
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by john20177: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
I think this is the best article with much info I have read about visa interview
http://www.myafricansabroad.com/common-mistakes-avoid-visa-interview/
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by john20177: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
On my opinion, I believe interview is one of the major reasons visa applications get rejected. I read this informative article - 10 reasons visa application get rejected. It was very helpful I would say
http://www.myafricansabroad.com/10-reasons-visa-application/
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Chibabe4Christ: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2017
DEAR NOBLE HOUSE I HAIL UNA OO!!!! ABEG AM YET TO GET RESPONSE FROM YOU GUYS OOOO!!!!!!!!!!1 ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME WITH INFO
I really need your advise , I and my husband was denied visa for US and UK last year. early this year I applied for canadian student visa and was also denied on June. Now I want to apply for UK visa for Christmas holiday alone to my cousins house, will they deny me?? am scared to apply
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by john20177: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Chibabe4Christ:
DEAR NOBLE HOUSE I HAIL UNA OO!!!!
I really need your advise , I and my husband was denied visa for US and UK last year. early this year I applied for canadian student visa and was also denied on June. Now I want to apply for UK visa for Christmas holiday alone to my cousins house, will they deny me?? am scared to apply
In my opinion, there's something you're not doing right but not to worry , we all know visa procedures are too bureaucratic and recently more difficult for naija. I guess they highlighted why your applications were denied. Try put the dots together before applying the next one. And again the interviews must be considered serious, sometimes bad interview ruins all your effort. To make it more easier this time, maybe you should get an invitation letter from your cousin, the chances are high once there's enough docs to prove your eligibility.

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Chibabe4Christ: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2017
john20177:

In my opinion, there's something you're not doing right but not to worry , we all know visa procedures are too bureaucratic and recently more difficult for naija. I guess they highlighted why your applications were denied. Try put the dots together before applying the next one. And again the interviews must be considered serious, sometimes bad interview ruins all your effort. To make it more easier this time, maybe you should get an invitation letter from your cousin, the chances are high once there's enough docs to prove your eligibility.

Thanks @john20177 for your information and advise
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by john20177: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Chibabe4Christ:

Thanks @john20177 for your information and advise
No biggie. You can see this tip why visa application get rejected, maybe it'll help too.
http://www.myafricansabroad.com/10-reasons-visa-application/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Introducing Minus 25 Degrees! I Visited The Ice City! � / Deportees How Did You Blend Into The Society? / 5 Crazy Things You Shouldn’t Do In Lagos Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.