Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land (3318 Views)

Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by notcommon(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
I actually post the topic to know ladies who have self confidence and are convinced that they are beautiful. To all beautiful ladies and are bold to say that, kudos to u. To the ugly ones, dont be dejected u are beautiful somewhere too.

Infact there is no ugly lady.

But some lady wowo
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by notcommon(m): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2010
All in all i can say for now i have found two beautiful ladies beautiful.b and nana, decision is based on the picture posted
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by ayettymama(f): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2010
ur funny!!

where is ur own foto

kmt
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by TeeJay6(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
I have been reliably informed that beautiful women abound on NL, i have seen the pic of a few and must say there is potential, what however worrying is the drivel that comes out of their mouth (or posts) makes one wonder if beauty=brains
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by ayettymama(f): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2010
^^ SAME FOR THE GUYS. . . . .

actually thats not true

the cute ones dont talk!!
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by TeeJay6(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ SAME FOR THE GUYS. . . . .

actually thats not true

the cute ones dont talk!!
some cute ones talk kack as well jare, just look at becks,  grin grin grin
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by ayettymama(f): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
whose that??
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by TeeJay6(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2010
ayettymama:

whose that??
aha! grin grin David Beckham naw grin grin grin
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by kemisuga(f): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2010
Yes there are, I am one of them. My original pix attached. wink wink
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by TeeJay6(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2010
kemisuga:

Yes there are, I am one of them. My original pix attached. wink wink
hmmm no comment! cheesy
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by ayettymama(f): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
lolz

beckham is just british

hes a sexy mofo!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by ravenzord(m): 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ OP: Check out kemisuga  cool.
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by TeeJay6(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

beckham is just british

hes a sexy mofo!!!! grin grin grin
lol
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by mamagee3(f): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
Yes, they are lots of beautiful girls on Nairaland
The question now is Are there Handsome Men on Nairaland?
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by ElRazur: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2010
mama-gee:

Not quite. All ladies on NL are beautiful, but you ma'am are fugly. grin I think you are the female version of Taribo West and Shabba Ranks all wrapped up in the body of one human. You! lol.
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by henryhemon(m): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2010
mama-gee:

Use style tell us u dey look for one,you berra start looking for one now or never.If you want 1 or 2 i go find for u.
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by henryhemon(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2010
adagz 01:

@henryhemon,
THE AMAKA should be among the top three.
check her pix,she has got some skinny model~ like body

Are u sure that's her pic?
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by THEAMAKA(f): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2010
that's not my pic, but others have seen the real me before. . . cool
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by henryhemon(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

that's not my pic, but others have seen the real me before. . .   cool

[color=#000099][/color]
You like placing her pix on your profile?if they say you are then who am i to doubt.
You use to be a troublemaker but you changed recently,is that your new year resolution? undecided
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by THEAMAKA(f): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2010
OMG! why is everyone commenting on that? do you guys miss the old "troublesome" AMAKA?
that girl is gone, nothing to do with a new year's resolution, but NL is not worth all the "drama filled typing".
sooo boring.
i post famous people on my profile all the time, that's why i expect people to know who they are, surprisingly, most dont. lol
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by nihun(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

OMG! why is everyone commenting on that? do you guys miss the old "troublesome" AMAKA?
that girl is gone, nothing to do with a new year's resolution, but NL is not worth all the "drama filled typing".
sooo boring.
i post famous people on my profile all the time, that's why i expect people to know who they are, surprisingly, most dont. lol

^^you always make trouble, you even call nl girls bad names, I have seen you do it.
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by THEAMAKA(f): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2010
WHO F%&$& CARES!!! that was like 5 months ago.
back to the bleeping topic, sheesh.
irritants that stalk me on NL.
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by henryhemon(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

sooo boring.

seems you like her alot?but she ain't like this anymore,she's an expectant mother now.
Sorry to disappoint you nairaland isn't boring though it is sometimes but there are lots of action in it.  shocked
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by THEAMAKA(f): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
I'm talking about all the "wahala" I'm so passed that, it's beyond boring.
that's when i first joined and i was bored out of my mind.
but can this topic not turn into THE AMAKA or whatever, back to topic.
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by 1104(f): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2010
No doubt theamaka is the most beautyful on nairaland~

My omolola the most natural~Googles stil dey among sha~

Others use too much pancakes!!
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by Kunbee: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^really
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by 1104(f): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2010
^^
Ooh sorry minus you as well, ~
and tpiah
and skiedcylinder
and boss bit.ch and madlady and sa.Goddess

Infact all nairaland girls are fyne!!
grin grin
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by Kunbee: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2010
Liar cheesy
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by 1104(f): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2010
Oniro~ angry angry
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by Kunbee: 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2010
You learn fast
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by mukina2: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2010
Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land?

Yeah , plenty photo-shopped beauties cheesy grin
Re: Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land by 1104(f): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2010
Mukina how are u,
Its long we last fought!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Girl I Jilted Is Getting Married / Face Me, I Face You? / Open Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.