Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) (34809 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Moment Man Proposes To His Curvy Girlfriend In A Romantic Way (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Ihutomi: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2017
I pray they both live long to enjoy the marriage bcoz that sport is crazy
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by speezyWears: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2017
Fine girl with Nokia torch light...

God bless you,

not like those ugly slay mommas with I-phone they cannot effectively operate,,
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by iamtardey: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2017
popular keh? I don't know him or them sef
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Greatidonis: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2017
I fear for bikers in Nigeria, a country without road signs or speed limit. Abeg life no get duplicate.
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by uju22(f): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2017
she is Pretty, congratulations
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by chuksville(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Attention Please!!! I Need A God-fearing And Beautiful Lady Aged 23 - 33 For A Budding And Lasting Relationship. Interested Persons Should Call Me: +2347067518070
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A popular Nigerian biker proposed to his girlfriend by Abeokuta flyover in Ogun as bikers converge held this year’s edition of its annual gathering. According to Instagram user, Oba Michael, quoting Mr. Adeola Ogundimu who he described as “one of the major pioneers” of the convergence, “over 400 bikers turned up for this year’s event.”

One of the bikers identified as Dr. Olukwu Faraday of Gym House, Ibadan, had something more interesting for his girlfriend, Miss Joy Ororuwa, who is also a member of the riders.

Faraday used the ambiance of the occasion to propose to Joy right by the flyover at Iyana-Mortuary, Abeokuta, as other members of the group cheered them on!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/nigerian-biker-surprises-girlfriend-proposes-abeokuta-flyover.html
Mortuary Abi,wat a bad location,later now you will say ur village pple are spoiling ur marriage
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Ride or Die gang. Nice one.
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by forkadict(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2017
It's confirmed she can ride a bike.

But we also need to confirm if she can ride the other thing in za oza room.
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by tunary(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2017
NCP:
Nigerian Okada Man Proposes To Passenger
l o l lwkmd
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Tapout(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2017
elog:
A combination of good riders wink

Lol grin
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Just look at dem sexyy bikes!
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by ABbless(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
gulfer:
Make the guy buy her iPhone 7 na, I see Nokia 1110 in her pocket lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hmnm bros you exhibit high pick pocket potentials. you are already picking her pocket with your eyes from video na wa to you oh
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by iamwoods(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
gulfer:
Make the guy buy her iPhone 7 na, I see Nokia 1110 in her pocket lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
wis one you dey use.
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Pengician(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2017

Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by gulfer: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
ABbless:

hmnm bros you exhibit high pick pocket potentials. you are already picking her pocket with your eyes from video na wa to you oh
grin grin grin grin
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by gulfer: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
iamwoods:
wis one you dey use.
Babu Turenchi tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by bejeria101(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
That is a monster bike!
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by nwoye72: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
she can't drive that bike I'm sure
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
they should be careful before they start looking for their heads .... they are in skull mining site grin

Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Unbreakable007: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Shai! I pity d girl
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by toastedbread: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
nma27 you see?
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Safiaa(f): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Beautiful woman.
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
toastedbread:
nma27 you see?
Yes o
Re: Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) by litaninja(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Popular biker? Hmmm... undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt / How To Get A Bride In Seven Selected Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.