Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) (41190 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / Rotimi Williams, The Owner Of 2nd Largest Rice Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by amzee(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:
Awwwwwwwwww this is very remarkable cry

I hope his p*enis still gets an erection to enable him enjoy the fruits of his labour!
I love what I saw on your DP wish I can have a taste of IT.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
remi1444:
if you think you passing through the worst, chill your challenges are an iceberg of some 1 else problem. I appreciate this man, BLESSING FOLLOW YOU.
is nobody fault but ignorance and illiteracy of his parents that put him in that pitiable state
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
fidalgo19:
i feel so honored to comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting to the top comment has been a dream of mine for many months, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friends for being beside me as always. I would also like to thank my pet fish for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; nairaland, the bird i caught in standard 3, the light in my room because i wouldn't be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it i would be homeless.I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years,but that has not been possible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked mehow i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To everyone outthere reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.I wouldn't forget my village people that make me like this
plz, wake up u ve bedwet.

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
abeg I want to ask why rate of people suffering from polio and other disabilities is very high in northern part of Nigeria,
Perhaps not getting vaccined .... health practitioners will be able to give us a better idea.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Unlike some of our brothers that are developing other regions with hard drugs, kidnapping and robbery.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
xtybliss:
you can go and help him out..
OK,on my way,but first come here

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Everything is in the mind.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

I hope his p*enis still gets an erection to enable him enjoy the fruits of his labour!

hahahahahahah..bad mouth!!!
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Emekayoung(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

You dis girl,u are too spoilt. Which i can lay my hands on u some day. You will faint that day.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Edikraftdeco(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

U 2 like penis softwerk
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by bdauran: 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

Give him a test...
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by RealHaute: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

Sex addict.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by shurch(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

Clears throat*... Softwork.... I jus gbafun Dis babe
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by katunboy: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

So, it is only when his pe**s gets election that he will be able to enjoy the fruits of his labour?chai oga o.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by katunboy: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

So, it is only when his pe**s gets erection that he will be able to enjoy the fruits of his labour?chai oga o.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

You are funny.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by kolexxy: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Government of Zamfara state should encourage this guy.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by principalgee: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hardwork pays
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
GOD'S POWER AT WORK.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by clovislouis(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

miserable life
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by baba11(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
I have seen conductors with one hand and one legs as well respectively... which happened of recent. shocked
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
fidalgo19:
i feel so honored to comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting to the top comment has been a dream of mine for many months, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friends for being beside me as always. I would also like to thank my pet fish for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; nairaland, the bird i caught in standard 3, the light in my room because i wouldn't be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it i would be homeless.I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years,but that has not been possible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked mehow i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To everyone outthere reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.I wouldn't forget my village people that make me like this

sorry to disappoint you, but it looks like you are the 20th to comment. while you were typing this epistle, others were submitting their one letter word comment.

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
iluvpomo:

Perhaps not getting vaccined .... health practitioners will be able to give us a better idea.
but why the rate is much in that region
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
but why the rate is much in that region
lower rates of vaccinations due to
1) poverty & lack of access to basic healthcare
2) lower levels of education
3) some cultural/community restrictions
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by tswaggs10: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

You mumu ehn
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
iluvpomo:
lower rates of vaccinations due to
1) poverty & lack of access to basic healthcare
2) lower levels of education
3) some cultural/community restrictions
but 2/3 of fund mapped out for poverty alleviation both within and internationally go to that region, but this is not enough excuse for them to deny their children that opportunity to be vaccine against deadly disease like polio , they beheaded healthy workers bcuz to them vaccination rendered them impotent
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

Seems like you are in your ovulation. Who's gonna fu.cck your yawning itchy pus.sy for u now?
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by softwerk(f): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
adetayo234:

Seems like you are in your ovulation. Who's gonna fu.cck your yawning itchy pus.sy for u now?

You don't have what it takes son tongue
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

You don't have what it takes son tongue

You can try me, mom. wink. You'll always ask for more, mum
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
but 2/3 of fund mapped out for poverty alleviation both within and internationally go to that region, but this is not enough excuse for them to deny their children that opportunity to be vaccine against deadly disease like polio , they beheaded healthy workers bcuz to them vaccination rendered them impotent
You and I know how our leaders chop .....
yup, ignorance is the other issue
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by hollywater: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

Go and test it na!

Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South / Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64