Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) (41192 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / Rotimi Williams, The Owner Of 2nd Largest Rice Farm In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Yascoby(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
It's amazinh
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by skarz: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:
Awwwwwwwwww this is very remarkable cry

I hope his p*enis still gets an erection to enable him enjoy the fruits of his labour!
can't you just say God bless his hustle like A normal person gringrin
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
If everyman in Nigeria get into hard work and revolutionary food production like this disabled youngman

Nigeria would be a better place to live like London and Paris which we all wake up to dream about

So, all those whiling like a baby against lack of food in Buhari's govt should shut-up their dirty mouth

and find something to do like this Honourable Disabled man.....who deserves my award for the Man-of- The-Year!
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by xrenzy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

I hope his p*enis still gets an erection to enable him enjoy the fruits of his labour!
its super hard 2figure out why ladies think we d physically challenge are wack wen sex comes calling gat me wondering wat has penis got 2do wit legs arms or sight
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
INSPIRING
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:

gibberish
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Trecixnine(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
remi1444:
if you think you passing through the worst, chill your challenges are an iceberg of some 1 else problem. I appreciate this man, BLESSING FOLLOW YOU.

It is either you don't know what an iceberg is or it's a typographical error. I want to believe it's the latter; maybe you meant to type 'a tip of the iceberg'.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by ibro87(m): 12:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Hope someone learn through him.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 01, 2017
This is so touching. May God bless him abundantly.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Icaretoo: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2017
softwerk:

why?I don't mean why in respect to ur question o...I mean why are u like these.. always looking for cheap scores
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Herelefant(m): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2017
softwerk:

Can't you see the hoe in his hand?

1 Like

Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by remi1444: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Trecixnine:

It is either you don't know what an iceberg is or it's a typographical error. I want to believe it's the latter; maybe you meant to type 'a tip of the iceberg'.
I haff goofed, its a typographical error gann...I omitted tip of cheesy thanks for notifying me. blessing follow you.
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Techhybabe:
grin grin angry shocked cool

Hello
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Techhybabe: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2017
Hello Igeoluwatobi, I sent a PM to you. I have a question to ask you.
Cheers
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
I respond to your mssg. Pls check
Techhybabe:
Hello Igeoluwatobi, I sent a PM to you. I have a question to ask you.
Cheers
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Techhybabe: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Igeoluwatobi:
I respond to your mssg. Pls check

I've responded
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Fortunevessels(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Courage is a decision!!!
Re: A Disabled Man Working On His Rice Farm In Zamfara (Photos) by Fortunevessels(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2017
Courage is a decision!!! :oCourage is a decision!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contemporary Step-by-step Guide To Non-oil Products Export Business / My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South / Snake Killed Inside Toilet At The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.