Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS (42647 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 01, 2017
`

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by MENTORCH(m): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2017
He has more money than what he posted, but he doesn't have 1million dollars in his Bank of America account.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 01, 2017
allrightsir:

I believe the whole world can see what a m*ron you are. First you acknowledge that some of his stories are real, then you go on to lambast him because there was no conviction. is he police, is he the the public prosecutor, is he the judge?

The job of a journalist is to expose, In a sane country when journalists do their jobs and expose public outcry leads the authorities to take action even if they dont want to but the more i hear people like you the more I cry and ask God why was I born into a country of imbecil*s. It's people like you that hold us back, it's people like you that empower the thieves.

You really are thick. In other climes, the sh.it he makes up would get him arrested for libel and/or slander. That is if we even choose to ignore his political affiiations and obvious sensationalism in his pieces, etc. You don't even know sh.it about the idiot, and you're set to elevate his work over that of 'richer' journalists because you claim he dresses like a riffraff What if hes deceiving you, you fckwit?

Its your type that is a slave to appearances and the cult of personality. Do you know who he makes deals with? Do you know who backs/finances him? You love him cos he goes after those you don't particularly like for now. Isnt that the mentality you lot used to bring Buhari. Mr. Integrity?

I don't suck the c.ock of Sowore and other fake news sources, so I'm empowering thieves They should have aborted you after your mama went skin skin with the mechanic. Are you sure you aren't running mad on the street already? OK keep savoring his balls on your own, you brain dead slowpoke. Don't think for yourself, let Sowore educate you on who and who isn't a thief. Is Nigeria's problem even thieves? Is it not ineffectual institutions? Wont you steal when you get there? Criminal

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Mistermamus(m): 12:28am On Aug 01, 2017
c diz big liar
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 01, 2017
`

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 01, 2017
allrightsir:

You are a complete degenerate and youve just exposed yourself as someone who is not interested in truth but someone with an agenda. Go back and read, I said Both Buhari and GEJ and mediocre leaders and it's because of people like you that we keep getting saddled with them. I have no more energy for street urchins. It was revealed recently by a minister that over the last few decades the physical size of the brain of the average Nigerian has been shrinking....your postings are evidence if needed of this.

The dirty wh.ore that birthed you is a street urchin, indeed, it is evident that the better part of you dribbled down her asscrack. Your dirty, self-righteous mouth is stinking. It is obvious you are of dubious birth and questionable heritage. Now gtfo out of my mentions, you mentally challenged cretin. Fool!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by ATERI(m): 1:18am On Aug 01, 2017
Saraki versus Sowore? Saraki would be the Judas Iscariot while Sowore is the Jesus Christ.Only Nigerians can find basis for comparison!

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Bizibi(m): 1:22am On Aug 01, 2017
Frankyboy1:
I look forward to the day Nigerian youths will become wise, and not make it a point of duty to pull down everyone that stands for the good of the masses or fight against the elites and corrupt politicians! This guy by virtue of his social and media influence, can keep quiet dine with the high and mighty and rake in millions in USD,as the practice is in Nigeria! But for more than a decade.This young man choose the hard path of honor,and has stood on the path of the masses irrespective of party politics, but what do our youths do? Vilify and attack him, he might not be a saint,but he is a pain in the asses of corrupt politicians, he is a living legend,a true hero,a brave patriot,in saner climes, the youths will line up behind him, and unfortunately most people that fight against such people belong to a tribe that seeks freedom of illusion,but honor and support corruption in the name of my thief is.better than.your thief! I only wonder how their country will be run with so much corruption bias and prejudice! Rubbish
there re no saints.....I don't trust him
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:49am On Aug 01, 2017
Christaks:

Shut up already.....hs Saraki shown us any??
May all ur generation shut up
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by luckyogor(m): 1:59am On Aug 01, 2017
So some fools are actually gonna buy this bullshit from this scammer?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Aragon: 3:41am On Aug 01, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Sowore is acting too kiddish.

Face other corrupt politicians like Saraki and stop trying to pull us into your personal feud with Saraki

How can he have "PERSONAL" fued with Saraki? Or any of the rogue politicians he has been exposing for years?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by oyienootieno: 3:47am On Aug 01, 2017
MrReloaded:
Make Saraki too publish his own

You want make world end? Because ot will take forever for him to remember the number of accounts with false identity.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by 400billionman: 4:31am On Aug 01, 2017
HisSexcellency:

That sowore account statement is obviously not his main account. Even my account balance is worth more than what he just posted above.
Most of the account number does not even have history to display meaning that they have been idle for a while now.
Even an okada man should have more than that in his account
Sowore should show us his First bank account statement grin grin

Exactly.

But do you want the kangaroo court to lien more of his accounts ?

It will be suicidal for him to show his main accounts..

At least he pays his staff.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by seunmsg(m): 5:36am On Aug 01, 2017
goldedprince:
OMG, reading these comments proofs to me that Nigerians are idiots. So you retards believe that dude?
Ok where is all the money company pays you for advertising?
I hate it when. People make others look stupid

He published his personal account and not Sahara reporters account. Have you ever heard about "entity concept" in business? Sahara reporters is a different entity from Omoyele Sowore. They are not one and the same. So, who is really the stupid one here?

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by mykel25(m): 6:23am On Aug 01, 2017
HisSexcellency:

So he uses dollars in Nigeria right? His naira account is less than 4k and you want me to believe that
Check the account history, its blank meaning that no transaction has been carried out on it in a long time

D account has been frozen get it bro

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by ihatesycophant(m): 6:24am On Aug 01, 2017
emerged01:

Hmm,why can't you just watch? No one is pulling anyone here into personal feud with Saraki? If the guy is fighting Saraki because he is corrupt,I don't see any reason we shouldn't be happy that someone is standing against one of the vampires of the land even if he,himself have bitten by one of the vampires. Let the fight continues,we are to watch.
How could sowore be fighting Saraki because the latter is corrupt, is Sowere a law court or agency established to try corrupt individuals? Mr. Man, there's more to this than your eyes could meet. Saraki camp is not the only group corrupt, he has dwelled too long on Saraki case. There are thousand and one corrupt individuals in the society if should channel his energy to reveal them to ease anti graft agencies work than making a show of Saraki case. In all this there is an hand on Esau in this.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Buharimustgo: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Frankyboy1:
I look forward to the day Nigerian youths will become wise, and not make it a point of duty to pull down everyone that stands for the good of the masses or fight against the elites and corrupt politicians! This guy by virtue of his social and media influence, can keep quiet dine with the high and mighty and rake in millions in USD,as the practice is in Nigeria! But for more than a decade.This young man choose the hard path of honor,and has stood on the path of the masses irrespective of party politics, but what do our youths do? Vilify and attack him, he might not be a saint,but he is a pain in the asses of corrupt politicians, he is a living legend,a true hero,a brave patriot,in saner climes, the youths will line up behind him, and unfortunately most people that fight against such people belong to a tribe that seeks freedom of illusion,but honor and support corruption in the name of my thief is.better than.your thief! I only wonder how their country will be run with so much corruption bias and prejudice! Rubbish

My brother is the same way u and your people are fighting Nnamdi KANU,instead of lining up behind him to fight the Islamic demons
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Bluffly: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Sowore is acting too kiddish.

Face other corrupt politicians like Saraki and stop trying to pull us into your personal feud with Saraki
Your perspective
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Ephrata1: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Sowore is not Nigeria politician neither he is govt paid employee. he has is own private business doing.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by TijaniAbu: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2017
seunmsg:
Kudos to Sowore for the transparency. A clear conscience fears no accusation. With this publication, he has proved that he who comes to equity must truly come with a clean hand. The onus is now on Saraki and other elements fighting him to also make full disclosure of all their bank account balances if they can.

Transparency? LMHO. Sowore is the most corrupt journalist in the world. Whether he admits the Bank of America account or denies it, the US Feds will seize it for his fraud in opening an account with forged credentials. Sowore has been a forger for a long time.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by emerged01(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2017
ihatesycophant:

How could sowore be fighting Saraki because the latter is corrupt, is Sowere a law court or agency established to try corrupt individuals? Mr. Man, there's more to this than your eyes could meet. Saraki camp is not the only group corrupt, he has dwelled too long on Saraki case. There are thousand and one corrupt individuals in the society if should channel his energy to reveal them to ease anti graft agencies work than making a show of Saraki case. In all this there is an hand on Esau in this.
Who am I and you to complain? Is the Issue affecting your daily bread? If no,then we shouldnot worry why he dwells on Saraki case. Nigeria youth should always try to give support when it is necessary,not trying to show sympathy to a devourer to escape justice. There is no different between baddo and Saraki,he also is a blood sucking demon. If we can't mind our business,we should not sympathize with a thief because he was caught while other rogues are out there.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by TijaniAbu: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Daboomb:

Haaa! You want to xpose that criminal?
- Is it the account he and his father used in looting Savanah bank that you want him to publish?
- Is it the one he used in looting the treasury of Kwara state and paying himself "pension of #40Million monthly", you want him to publish?
- Is it the account that he used in collecting tax payer's money and appropriating mega-allowances to himself and fellow thieves in the Senate?
- Or is it the account he used in looting the money that Buahri approved to states (Paris Refund) so they can pay owed salaries and pension-arrears that Saraki, Fayose and other governors have looted, while the Pensioners are dying daily of poverty?

Hmmm.... please dont even think about it.
The hottest part on hell is reserved for people like Saraki but right now, he thinks he is untouchable.

Savannah Bank? Sowore has told so many lies in his vendetta against Saraki but only a devil can transform Saraki into Nwobodo. Savannah Bank was owned by politician Jim Nwobodo.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by tiger28: 7:24am On Aug 01, 2017
Realdeals:
All his Adsense earnings are paid into which account? Sahara reporters cannot gross less than $3000 Adsense earnings per month.
and he doesnt have to pay salaries and office lease??just like fayose, ffk and olunloyo girl,Saraki has- become the NEW biafran hero. ANYONE that intends to destroy Nigeria is automatically loved by BiafrAns. But these people are just playing on Biafrans intelligence and naivete. All REAL NIGERIANS beware!!!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by buchilino(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2017
Frankyboy1:

U STARTED UR WRITEUP WELL, IN D END U SHOWED UR TRUE COLORS. U SW E WARRIORS HAVEN'T FINISHED INVESTIGATING UR CORRUPTED LEADERS N UR HERE TALKING ABOUT PPLE. A FRIENDLY ADVICE, REMOVE D STONE IN UR EYES B4 LOOKING AT ANOTHER PERSONS FACE.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by azezola(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2017
Sowore lair, lair pants on fire... so you think we dom
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2017
softwerk:
Nlamdi Cownu is a big liar!

Fixed!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Olulinks(m): 7:46am On Aug 01, 2017
seunmsg:
Kudos to Sowore for the transparency. A clear conscience fears no accusation. With this publication, he has proved that he who comes to equity must truly come with a clean hand. The onus is now on Saraki and other elements fighting him to also make full disclosure of all their bank account balances if they can.
Its true that most Nigerians are gullible. So you just believed the guy truly has peanuts in his bank accounts? Wow!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by kennieG(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2017
Can't they (Sahara reporters) for once talk or investigate bola tinubu lootings and dirty wealth
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Christaks(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

May all ur generation shut up

But still shut up....u wn follow politicins enter grave abi.....
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by lilytender: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2017
MrReloaded:
Make Saraki too publish his own

No, he should not. I don't want to know how much I have been ensalaved by the ruling class because I may just find myself with cutlass and dagger at the door of the National Assembly ready to take my pound of flesh.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Kiakia(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2017
emerged01:

Hmm,why can't you just watch? No one is pulling anyone here into personal feud with Saraki? If the guy is fighting Saraki because he is corrupt,I don't see any reason we shouldn't be happy that someone is standing against one of the vampires of the land even if he,himself have bitten by one of the vampires. Let the fight continues,we are to watch.
One of the vampires of the land! Yes, Saraki and the Saraki family in Kwara State may indeed be among the vampires keeping Nigeria down. That Judge in Ilorin who awarded N4bn to Saraki against Sowore must be a joke. One wonders why he has not been sanctioned by Judicial authorities

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by webcalculator(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2017
Frankyboy1:

I followed your post, praising you until I noticed your tribalism. Work on yourself bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ray Ekpu's Wife, Uyai Is Dead / Survivor Of APC Attacks In Ilorin Breaks Down In Tears In Front Of Saraki / List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.