Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS (42643 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by ivolt: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Waiting for Saraki's reply.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Abfinest007(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
saraki wants to know if u have d one billion u were fined by d court bcus of him so that he can demand for his one billion

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by divineshare(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:
Can he show us Sahara reporters account

Do you want to expose APC?

The money paid to them in other to scandalize GEJ could show up.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Desanta(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Interesting!!!!!!!!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by kayzat: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Everybody missed the part where he said his " personal account" definitely there is still another account belonging to his company (s),

Kudos to Sowore.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Realdeals(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
All his Adsense earnings are paid into which account? Sahara reporters cannot gross less than $3000 Adsense earnings per month.

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Marsh104(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ndi araaaa!!!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lol
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
This is another cover! They are both smart.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by elfeezy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
seunmsg:
Kudos to Sowore for the transparency. A clear conscience fears no accusation. With this publication, he has proved that he who comes to equity must truly come with a clean hand. The onus is now on Saraki and other elements fighting him to also make full disclosure of all their bank account balances if they can.
So u believe hé has 2k balance in his Nigerian Acc...how gullible some People can be,,

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Ibime(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
fxjunkie:
Why making so much noise over just $1million, are these folks really okay?

It is only in Nigeria that our useless politicians hold such amount in cash. Sarakis lies are dead on arrival. This is not Nigeria. Even Obama cannot show you $1m in cash, but can probably show you $30m in assets.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
ivandragon:
that begs the question...

how does Sawore fund his daily living if he has little or nothing?

It's very easy to appear poor in the US. Only a forensic analysis can unmask it. I had to resort to this due to a real witch of an ex wife.

So don't believe the hype.

I didn't really care but if he wants to prove something to me then he'll need to show me his 401k/Roth/Ira etc grin

But like I said I don't care nearly enough.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Bimpe29: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
He is actually on an errand for some of his aggrieved paymaster...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by elfeezy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
bodejohn:

I'm not holding briefs for anyone here...
But Sowore does not live in Nigeria, I'm not even sure he has any business here.

And 6k usd is some money if you ask me...
u obviously do Not know him atall,,,

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by omenka(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Sowore is acting too kiddish.

Face other corrupt politicians like Saraki and stop trying to pull us into your personal feud with Saraki
He didn't pull anyone into anything, he didn't force anyone to read his post, he didn't force anyone to view the pictures. You brought yourself here and the same you is complaining.

How does that make sense?

Sowore, we appreciate the good works you've done so far for our democracy and doubt we can ever repay you. Keep hitting them with hard truth be they APC or PDP members. Most of them are thieves as far as we know including Saraki.

Anyone who doesn't like your style can simply "waka pass" any story you publish, simple!

Saraki, over to you. Can we see your account balance?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
God bless Sowore my Supa man...my mentor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by jaymichael(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
ivandragon:

Despite being the owner of Sahara reporters, he will be entitled to salary, wages and other allowances. He has bills to pay. Sahara reporters has operational expenses to cover, writers and other staffs to pay etc. How many Americans have about $13.000 as savings in their bank account?

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by cristianisraeli: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
QUICK POLL...SAHARA DESERT GUY AND LAI MUHAMED...WHO LIE PASS...CLICK LIKE FOR SAHARA AND CLICK SHARE FOR LAI
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by goldedprince: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
OMG, reading these comments proofs to me that Nigerians are idiots. So you retards believe that dude?
Ok where is all the money company pays you for advertising?
I hate it when. People make others look stupid

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Laple0541(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
MrReloaded:
Make Saraki too publish his own
For where
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by goldedprince: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
cristianisraeli:
QUICK POLL...SAHARA DESERT GUY AND LAI MUHAMED...WHO LIE PASS...CLICK LIKE FOR SAHARA AND CLICK SHARE FOR LAI
I dey tell u. This is an international lie
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by gameboyo: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
bodejohn:

I'm not holding briefs for anyone here...
But Sowore does not live in Nigeria, I'm not even sure he has any business here.

And 6k usd is some money if you ask me...
And the $6k is what he uses to pay staff salaries abi dem d work for free
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Daboomb: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
MrReloaded:

Haaa! You want to xpose that criminal?
- Is it the account he and his father used in looting Savanah bank that you want him to publish?
- Is it the one he used in looting the treasury of Kwara state and paying himself "pension of #40Million monthly", you want him to publish?
- Is it the account that he used in collecting tax payer's money and appropriating mega-allowances to himself and fellow thieves in the Senate?
- Or is it the account he used in looting the money that Buahri approved to states (Paris Refund) so they can pay owed salaries and pension-arrears that Saraki, Fayose and other governors have looted, while the Pensioners are dying daily of poverty?

Hmmm.... please dont even think about it.
The hottest part on hell is reserved for people like Saraki but right now, he thinks he is untouchable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by nototribalist: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
MrReloaded:
let Sharia reporter guy show us his real account
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by shine12: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
ivandragon:

There is something called "expenses" that is charged to his business account.

He's a wise guy, he didn't talk about Sahara Reporter's networth but rather his own networth.

Just like every savy businessman, they worth less than their business and simply pay themselves some form of renumeration whilst offsetting living expenses as a business cost. I believe Sowore's case is similar to that arrangement.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by gameboyo: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Frankyboy1:
I look forward to the day Nigerian youths will become wise, and not make it a point of duty to pull down everyone that stands for the good of the masses or fight against the elites and corrupt politicians! This guy by virtue of his social and media influence, can keep quiet dine with the high and mighty and rake in millions in USD,as the practice is in Nigeria! But for more than a decade.This young man choose the hard path of honor,and has stood on the path of the masses irrespective of party politics, but what do our youths do? Vilify and attack him, he might not be a saint,but he is a pain in the asses of corrupt politicians, he is a living legend,a true hero,a brave patriot,in saner climes, the youths will line up behind him, and unfortunately most people that fight against such people belong to a tribe that seeks freedom of illusion,but honor and support corruption in the name of my thief is.better than.your thief! I only wonder how their country will be run with so much corruption bias and prejudice! Rubbish

The same hard path that made him once alleged that patience Jonathan is dead, abi?
The same hard path he's used to accused people without prove?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Daboomb: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
gameboyo:

And the $6k is what he uses to pay staff salaries abi dem d work for free

I guess you are a "LiePOB", as usual, bereft of ideas or any form of intelligence!

Obviously, you have never been to school otherwise you would be able to differentiate between a PERSONAL bank account (which is where Sowore will keep his own personal money) and a CORPORATE Account (which is where Sahara Reporters money, as a corporate organisation/entity, used to run the business and pay staff salary, is kept).

Go to school, you these children of Anger and hate will not go but you will come to Nairaland to espouse your ignorance while chest-beating and shouting aggressively, while at it !! shocked shocked grin grin grin

Just Negodu, next time, you hear? undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by ipobarecriminals: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
seunmsg:
Kudos to Sowore for the transparency. A clear conscience fears no accusation. With this publication, he has proved that he who comes to equity must truly come with a clean hand. The onus is now on Saraki and other elements fighting him to also make full disclosure of all their bank account balances if they can.
Haa!Make saraki publish his bank statement id account.?E nor possible. What about the money dey hide inside undeRground tank?My money in his defunct Société general bank still dey in belle.May God deliver us from vampire

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by KKKWHITE(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
$6000 dollars ? meaning I am richer than sowore? I can't believe this
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by austinvsb1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
elfeezy:

So u believe hé has 2k balance in his Nigerian Acc...how gullible some People can be,,

If you have any evidence to the contrary, why not provide it! Paid mofo

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by me69: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Asset declaration saraki take lesson
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Daboomb: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
goldedprince:
OMG, reading these comments proofs to me that Nigerians are idiots. So you retards believe that dude?
Ok where is all the money company pays you for advertising?
I hate it when. People make others look stupid

Your stewpidity is beyond stupid.
And l love the way you state it so 'boldy'! grin grin
Really, dudes like you (am sure from the South East), need a brain transplant.
Emeka will not go to school, he prefers to carry drugs and use the proceed to import fake products from China....and he still thinks he has earned the right to make comments online becaus ehe could afford a phone and some free data!

Cheesux christi! shocked shocked grin grin

BTW: Go and carry an SS1 Economics Textbook like Teriba, and read about Sole Trader and Ltd Companies! grin grin

Ooponu, sugomu! grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / FG Suspends FRC Corporate Governance Code / Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.