Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS (42646 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Realhommie(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2017
gameboyo:

The same hard path that made him once alleged that patience Jonathan is dead, abi?
The same hard path he's used to accused people without prove?
Even Patience Jonathan admitted during her Thanksgiving service that she was dead for days but God saved her... Believe it or not there are elements of truth in every accusations he's made, the issue is Nigeria is a complex state especially when it involves politics so it's very easy to play the enemy & opposition card while the gullible ones as obviously we have many of them amongst the youth will swallow and digest hook, line and sinker..

Take it or leave it we need more people like Sowore..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Christaks(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

Idiots stop quoting me

Keep shut..
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by emerged01(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
minky007:
[all I see is sowore working for his pay master (tinubu) to bring down saraki's image down towards 2019. How many times has Sahara exposed tinubu or those in their cabal?
He is only doing what he knows best and what he was trained to do by tinubu since the days of nadeco. Believe sowore and you are on ur own. quote author=emerged01 post=59020711]
Hmm,why can't you just watch? No one is pulling anyone here into personal feud with Saraki? If the guy is fighting Saraki because he is corrupt,I don't see any reason we shouldn't be happy that someone is standing against one of the vampires of the land even if he,himself have bitten by one of the vampires. Let the fight continues,we are to watch.
I am being careful of what I say on Internet because it is not safe. I'm just encouraging people here not to take sides when there is misunderstanding between two politicians. They are our enemies.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Codes151(m): 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
seunmsg:
Kudos to Sowore for the transparency. A clear conscience fears no accusation. With this publication, he has proved that he who comes to equity must truly come with a clean hand. The onus is now on Saraki and other elements fighting him to also make full disclosure of all their bank account balances if they can.
r u for real?? You believe he's transparent now lol!!!

Gullible nature of Nigerians sha!!! Lol
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Harmani85: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Despite d hard fork taking place on August 1 about btc, I can still pay #310 per bitcoin and I'll credit you within 5 mins , I'll pay you extra 1k on any btc worth above 100k and 2k extra on any trade above 200k. 08034303175

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Christaks:

Keep shut..
May ur life keep shut
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Jesusloveyou: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
ejanla077:
sowore want us to believe he is worth $6131

amadioha go strike u...

we be mumu
yes una be mumu

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Christaks(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

May ur life keep shut

Shut ur mouth...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by ejanla077: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
yes una be mumu
we be mumu.
I'm afonja
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Daboomb: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
EasyWork001:

Oga, shift. Did I endorse Buhari, GEJ or Ibori in my comment, you fcking idiot. Or any politician for that matter

I maintain, Sowore is a propagandist, and while some of his investigations are spot on, several others have been debunked and have been proven fake. The ones that are real, have they led to a single conviction?What change has the idiot effected? Do you need a Sowore story to tell you Obanikoro or Melaye is a thief?

His site is there primarily for sensationalism. Learn the diff between objective journalism and sensationalism, you slowpoke. He has an agenda and of recent has specific political targets. To ignore that indicates that you truly are stupid. You fckwit

What is wrong with this mow.ron ranting like a deranged rabbit?
The above person cant even interpret simple English statement!

Sowore's SR is right 90% of the time and the 10% time is he wrong is not because he is really wrong but because the 'criminal actors' are smart enough to move the goal-post and outwit him, making them look like they are innocent.

Ofcourse, the looting criminals in Nigeria make a lot of sensational, news story.

Anyway, you can keep foaming in the mouth all day long, it changes nothing.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Christaks:

Shut ur mouth...

Shut the Bleep up
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by goldedprince: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2017
seunmsg:

He published his personal account and not Sahara reporters account. Have you ever heard about "entity concept" in business? Sahara reporters is a different entity from Omoyele Sowore. They are not one and the same. So, who is really the stupid one here?
all of una dey blap rubish. so deziani , obansanjo , mama peace and the rest no get companies?
why are you guys this stupid
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Christaks(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

Shut the Bleep up

Shut up boy
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Christaks:

Shut up boy
Shut up baby
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Christaks(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

Shut up baby
Quiet smallie
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Christaks:
Quiet smallie
Wizard
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Christaks:
Quiet smallie
Dummy up
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Christaks(m): 1:33am On Aug 03, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

Dummy up
My boy.....quiet
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 2:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Christaks:
My boy.....quiet
Toddler u need to go have ur milk now
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Christaks(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

Toddler u need to go have ur milk now

My boy..shut up
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Christaks:

My boy..shut up
Small boy just shut it
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by Christaks(m): 12:36am On Aug 04, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

Small boy just shut it

E clear say u no get work....

But still shut up sha
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Christaks:

E clear say u no get work....
But still shut up sha
Ode hush it
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by 2nattie(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2017

Ion know why you are so daft to comprehend simple write-up, my point is, $6,000 is not really a big money for someone like him as you think, well ion blame you, we talking poverty here angry

You daft pieces. Brain haemorage dey worry you. If you dont know how things work then shut that dung hill of a mouth and use your time for more profitable things.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS by 2nattie(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2017

Ion know why you are so daft to comprehend simple write-up, my point is, $6,000 is not really a big money for someone like him as you think, well ion blame you, we talking poverty here angry

Ki l'ode yi n so? Your are the one who wakes and sleep with poverty everyday. Find something more useful to do with your MB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.