Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? (1616 Views)

Ugly Girls Post Ur Pictures Here. / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2010
i have noticed that uglier girls are vexed,they really have worse behaviour compared to the pretty ones,i noticed this from friends neighbours,all the girls i have dated or asked out,my fellow Nairalanders especially the guys what do you think bout my findings?
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by daylae(m): 12:24am On Feb 10, 2010
Inaccurate and unsubstanciated!
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2010
So you have only been dating the not-so-attractive girls huh? grin
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by TeeJay6(m): 1:09am On Feb 10, 2010
is there any ugly girl? one man's poison is anoda man's food, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder; as such attitude problem transcends facial attributes its inherent in women
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by Udiculus(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2010
Hey guy,generally there is an addage dat says beauty is in d eye of the beholder.Beauty does not alws do with d physical n facial attributes but base on attributes within n dat attributes never die nor wane.But 2 answer d question na all dose fine girls dey vexe pass cos dey think it makes dem look more beautiful.
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by jessefly: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2010
@posta ugly gals r def harda to get u wonda wat r dey lookin 4 (always d $) wil cute gals r most likely from good n well to do homes who r not in 4 d $, dey also give u fun time, not rude
4 me ugly gals r mor rude
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
@Ebonyeyes
You should know im talking from experience,i should have tasted both to conclude,just asking ur opinion
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by r231(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

So you have only been dating the not-so-attractive girls huh? grin

hehehehe cheesy grin
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by alariwo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2010
the uglier the get, the more terrible they become with attitude.i think they are just insecure.
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:56am On Feb 11, 2010
@jessefly i believe u know where im cumin 4rm
@Alariwo cool
i think before concluding they are pretty,one would have considered the attitudes as well.no be lie "charity begins from home"just lyk jessefly said,
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by jenibayo(f): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2010
BOUNTYDOG:

i have noticed that uglier girls are vexed,they really have worse behaviour compared to the pretty ones,i noticed this from friends neighbours,all the girls i have dated or asked out,my fellow Nairalanders especially the guys what do you think bout my findings?

Me i ugly but i no get good behaviour, anytin wrong with dat.
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by Freiburger(m): 1:17am On Feb 11, 2010
Tee_Jay:

is there any ugly girl? one man's poison is anoda man's food, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder; as such attitude problem transcends facial attributes its inherent in women

I ALSO SHARE THE SAME OPINION.
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by psychu: 1:41am On Feb 11, 2010
Udiculus:

Hey guy,generally there is an addage dat says beauty is in d eye of the beholder.Beauty does not alws do with d physical n facial attributes but base on attributes within n dat attributes never die nor wane.But 2 answer d question na all dose fine girls dey vexe pass cos dey think it makes dem look more beautiful.

is old and false, excuse for dating ugly girls.
, some people actually think Beyonce is ugly?
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by Taken(m): 3:45am On Feb 11, 2010
Actually, there are really ugly girls like day and night - to disagree is to deny the fact that some pple are so hotly looking and some are not so good looking.
Moreover, many ugly women are uptight and many fine girls are so so proud; but as soon as one gets past the outer shells, many pretty girls have annoying character.
Nevertheless, girls are girls regardless of looks. The writer prefers fine hot babes though with good xter!
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by ravenzord(m): 3:58am On Feb 11, 2010
So, you've only been able to date ugly girls, what does that say about you?
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by genetokky(m): 6:17am On Feb 11, 2010
Let us help the ugly ones by encouraging them. We should stop calling them ugly but facially challenged individuals.grin
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by jenibayo(f): 6:24am On Feb 11, 2010
genetokky:

Let us help the ugly ones by encouraging them. We should stop calling them ugly but facially challenged individuals.grin

Abag na moni u wan take help dem? if na moni me ugly well well.
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by Taken(m): 6:25am On Feb 11, 2010
genetokky (m), true word. Facially and bodily challenged!
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by Taken(m): 6:25am On Feb 11, 2010
@ jenibayo (f), kai jenibaby, u go stripe dance for money o!
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by jenibayo(f): 6:28am On Feb 11, 2010
Taken:

@ jenibayo (f), kai jenibaby, u go stripe dance for money o!

Life without moni na maga.
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by jessefly: 9:11am On Feb 11, 2010
BOUNTYDOG:

@jessefly i believe u know where im cumin 4rm
@Alariwo cool
i think before concluding they are pretty,one would have considered the attitudes as well.no be lie "charity begins from home"just lyk jessefly said,
yeah and anoda gud thing bout pretty gals is dis even if dey wanna turn u down dey do so politely n u fil good bout it cheesy
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by ccollins(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2010
I did like both pretty and well-behaved
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2010
looks have nothing to do with behavior
Re: Which Has Better Behaviour,pretty Girls Ugly Girls? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2010
To be honest i didn't mean to come yabbin ugly gurls no.Its just shocking that i have always been attracted to pretty gurls and now that one is ready to making a home i thought its not a criteria to look for beauty as that sometimes  might even pose a problem in the future, So i decided to look for just a down to earth person,the one that came along is not pretty"i wouldn't say UGLY now as its God's creation,  along the line i discovered that most of the things that causes our problems are minor things that i will hardy believe we can even debate upon,compared to the experiences i ve had in relationships. Then i finally realized its just a sign of her insecurity, Gosh i hate argument but she likes to prove herself by emphasizing on every Likle tin to say i am more than i really appear and it very annoying.Secondly she believes she is Ugly is it right to downgrade urself by urself cos here with this post i can see some do not even believe Ugly exists so u see the insecurity sometimes.The day i posted this is from annoyance after another senseless argument she started and begged wen she realised she fumbled after having caused me for nothing,

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! / Be Honest, Have You Had A Crush On A Minor Or An Underaged Person Before?? / Guys Wat Will U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.