Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Tips To Deal With A Moody Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Deal With A Moody Wife (761 Views)

Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. / Moody Friend? How To Get Along When You Don’t Want To Dump Them / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Deal With A Moody Wife by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Dealing with a moody wife can be outright difficult if not possible. We know men are the ahead in all fields except of course how to deal with a moody spouse.After all very few of you have found your dads dextrously dealing with a moody wife we mean your mothers. Now before we delve on how to deal with a moody spouse, let us tell you that it is not always “her” who is to be blamed. Even you have an equal share in not being able to deal with your moody wife.Here are some tips to deal with a moody wife.

Tips to deal with a moody wife are:

1.Kiss her: Actually she is stressed out and all she needs in your love. Kiss her, tell her, how much you love her. We are sure there cannot be a better tip for dealing with a moody wife.

2.I understand you: Most women feel their men do not (try to) understand their problems. Men are of course men and they switch off once their women start shouting. Instead, let her relax and share her you understand her problems.

3.Let me do the washing today: She does all the cooking. Plus, she has been working all day in office. You of course have no right to find ways to deal with a moody spouse. We suggest, you help her with all the washing. It’s sure to endear you to her.

5.Make her aware of your contributions: She doesn’t acknowledge all you have done and keeps on blaming and asking for more. Leave her notes on the bed, kitchen and dining table. Tell her what you have done.

6.Thank her for all she has done: This is another one of the best tips to deal with a moody wife. Start thanking her for all she has done. Express your gratitude. You are sure to expect a delicious dinner.

7.Earn enough: We know women and equals today. Your wife may be well qualified and may want to work. But let her choose her profession. Let her work to satisfy herself and not to share your financial burdens.

8.Treat her mother as your own: One of the best tips to deal with a moody spouse! Invite your mother-in-law to your home and pamper her like you wouldn’t do to your own mother. The results will be striking.

9.Take the lead: Men need to be stronger emotionally. Stop searching for ways to deal with a moody wife and find ways to face all situations head-on! Take the lead and start dealing with all issues facing your family.

10.Put your foot down: This is when nothing is working out. All your ways have gone down the drain and she is abusing you. Tell her firmly but calmly that you would not tolerate her behaviour. That she needs to cool down.

These are the tips to deal with a moody wife.

http://www.naijabroad.com/tips-deal-moody-wife/

mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Tips To Deal With A Moody Wife by Disclaimer: 3:14am On Aug 01, 2017
OP forget story

1. Give her money.

2. Remember to give her money.

3. Don't forget to give her money.

Then watch as nagging die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Deal With A Moody Wife by purityval(m): 3:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Can only see and read no.10

Not married though

1 Like

Re: Tips To Deal With A Moody Wife by escapefromusa(f): 3:44am On Aug 01, 2017
tongue
Re: Tips To Deal With A Moody Wife by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2017
Moody people are the WORST to live with in a house, I'm talking from experience, I don't wish them on anybody.

They blame their stupid mood on mood swing.

One minute they are happy, another minute they are sad or angry. My worst roommate was a moody roommate, at a time I thought she was possessed.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Let That Person Go Read This!! / What Will You Do If She Was Born A Man? / See The 10 Kinds Of Woman A Man Should Think Twice About Making A Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.