Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,299 members, 7,864,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

8 Things Ladies Do/have That Turn Men On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Ladies Do/have That Turn Men On (631 Views)

Five (5) Things Ladies Must Know Before Marriage / Six Habits Ladies Have That Turn Men Off / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Ladies Do/have That Turn Men On by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2017
most ladies believe the only things that turn a man on is the cute face, the sexy body, sexy legs, big boobz and booty, cute eyes, kissable lips, smooth skin beautiful smile, andclean p***y.....................
rightly so these things turn men on like crazy but they aiint the only things a lady do or possess that turn me on........................

Below are some of the things ladies do/ have that turn men on without them (ladies) probably knowing

1.)Laughing at a guy's joke:
yeah, guys do get subconciously turned on when a lady laughs at their jokes esp when the said lady has got a beautiful sonorous laughter angry

2.)Good smell/ perfume:
we all know ladies love and get turned on by guys who smell nicely and have a liking for good perfumes........................well its a two way thing cos guys also love and get turned on by ladies who use the perfect perfume
(not one with a harsh smell or one that doesnt smell good)
and smell nice
angry

Bathroom smell:
a guy gets easily excited and in da mood when he sees and smells the after-bath scent from a lady esp when she uses some good liquid (or solid) perfume soap (not some canoe soap or other shiiiiiii bathing soap),,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,personally this turns me on like mad angry

4.)when she can hold a conversation:
every guy, yeah i said every guy likes and get turned on by a lady who can start, continue and hold/keep a conversation alive..................these kinda ladies can have any guy crushing on them like fvck angry

Collar bones:
yep, its sound weird but a guy can get turned on from just looking and the exposed shoulder and collar bones of a lady..................they're good for dropping light kisses angry

6.)Sundresses:
most ladies beilieve adorning short sexy revealing clothes that leaves little or nothing for imagination (since everyting is opened already) turn men o and fvck yeah does it turn men on but one other dress that reveals not so much and leaves alot to ones imagination is the sundress (or what people call colourful fledding gowns)...................these gowns actually do turn mehn on esp when the wind does a number on the gown angry

7.)Modest and Confident:
these two words appears to hardly conjuct as most modest people lack confidence....................and slayqueens have made it seem like guys aiint interested in modest ladies.........
Well know now that a modest confident lady attracts a guy and turns him on angry

8.)How uptight or free she is:
an uptight lady is a total turn off for guys............cos they usually like and get turned on by ladies who are quite playful and look cute when playing angry

by
thepussyhunter
Re: 8 Things Ladies Do/have That Turn Men On by 40kobo77: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2017
I don't understand this thread.

So a girl laughs at my joke and i am supposed to get turned on?na Konji dey worry me ni?

And if we are having a discussion about NEPA when they seize light, i am supposed to get turned on too?

A healthy man gets turned on when he wants it. She does not need to laugh like a clown,or use scented soap like Boborisky.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video: Man Strip N@ked To Prove His Love For Nigeria / Facts About Sex And Ageing / 5 Reasons Why Many Relationships Fail And How To Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.