Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian (56588 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / I Have Fvcked More Than 30 Girls Since This Year Yet Am Still Broke / 5 Reasons Why Guys Should Not Date Girls 15 - 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
imitateMe:

That is what we want. wink
You want that for your sisters too?
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Unbreakable007: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Catch them young,eat them raw
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Adebowale89(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Evablizin:
tongue

Ok i will turn 26 next year 25th march, those who are interested to date and marry should apply
grin

clown cheesy am sure you will be a playful girl

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Lalas247(f): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Warris al, this bs cool
Who cares all this is story for the gods x2
They will still marry 18 seff undecided
If she thinks she will get husband by making 26-30 seem mature then she is having a laugh
Who don't wanna walk down the isle still young and fresh grin..... nonsense she can ask her mum if she was an air head when her dad got with her .. ...

Benita27 can u imagine grin
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
gabe:
marriage is hard business. You need to desperately want it to succeed

I agree but that doesnt stop a 32 year old lady from being desperate and pretending just to have a home.
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Malakh: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
lol if you not a virgin or married you's a hoe that includes my mum and you too
Pierr:

Don't talk to me like that, that was rude. But I understand where you're coming from...the blame is on your mum.
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by imitateMe(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

You want that for your sisters too?
I don't have sisters.
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
imitateMe:

I don't have sisters.
Your daughters then
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Humility017:

that's the only challenge wit some ladies in such age bracket

Exactly

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by kayo80(m): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jamean:
So what happens to girls at 25

lol! They are neutral...they can fall into either the 20-24 group, or the 26-30 group. Are you 25?
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by DRPAIT123(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
I think the actual factor should be maturity,I define maturity as the change of phase from girlhood to womanhood...this varies from female to female,some ladies are well matured in their early 20'so whereas others become mature in their late 20's
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Evablizin(f): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Adebowale89:

clown cheesy am sure you will be a playful girl
lols this her analysis tire me oo
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by imitateMe(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Your daughters then
I don't have daughters.
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
imitateMe:

I don't have daughters.
And you wouldnt yeah?
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Evablizin(f): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
AmazinJoee:

U deh sure EvaBlizing?? Abi na rumour u deh gv?
na rumour ooo hahaha
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Adebowale89(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Evablizin:
lols this her analysis tire me oo

only if she knows that there a lots of baby mama out there who are more than 30yrs but yet they're not ready for any serious relationship or marriage but engage in love bargain, she wouldn't have jump so fast into conclusion

there are many ladies upto 30 or even above who have nothing else in mind presently than to be a famous guy/men baby mama

she should safe us that talk, i met my fiance when she was 21 and we are still doing just fine
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by colli247(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
ebusfav:
A Nigerian humanitarian and Twitter user @Is_Salisu, has given an advice to guys who are looking forward to who to date and get married to.

According to @Is_Salisu who said she believes in age factor when it comes to relationship, girls below 26 only think about slaying, and Nigerian guys who are serious about settling down should think of dating girls from 26-30.

Here are her tweets;

http://www.lailasblog.com/guys-dont-date-girls-20-24-think-slaying-date-girls-26-30-nigerian-humanitarian/
AT TIME MATURITY IS NOT BY AGE SOME 20 YEARS OLD GIRLS ARE MORE MATURE THAN 30 YEARS OLD LADY
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Ernestyn(f): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
divinehand2003:
Girls aged 20-24 are still living a fairytale life of Cinderella. They aren't seeing reality but dreams filled with icecream, Mr Biggs and outings with princes or kings.

In summary, most girls that are less than 25 still have fish brains.

Brother divinehand Pls how can u explain the so called yeyebrities and politicians that are above 25 with fish brains in this country Nigeria?
Please use ur head to think not ur anus.
Age is just a number, maturity is optional.
A ten year old child filled with sense and wisdom is better than a childish old man using walking stick.

#Mr fishbrain Pls wake up from ur delusional self.
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by adonbilivit: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pierr:
That's a sweeping generalization. I'm 33 and have only been with two men. You may believe this or not but pls don't quote me.

I chose to quote u to show some respect. Telling people not to quote u isn't a good thing tho especially if u quoted 'em first
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by victorioushands: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
thesuave10:

See this mumu o. A woman enters marriage at 23 and gets divorced at 27. Why? Because she made the wrong decision and got carried away at 23 and saw that she rushed into it and has therefore become more wiser years later

People like you have nothing to teach or to offer in life. You were conceived through cursing, you were born in it and you grew up in it because that's all you have ever known. For attacking me and calling me names instead of making your opinion, and since you love cursing at every chance, that curse will remain your meal all your days. I wont even bother reading beyond your worded angry life.

2 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
divinehand2003:
Girls aged 20-24 are still living a fairytale life of Cinderella. They aren't seeing reality but dreams filled with icecream, Mr Biggs and outings with princes or kings.

In summary, most girls that are less than 25 still have fish brains.

Fairytale has no age limits.
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
You keep meeting stupid people and now you think every woman in her early 20s have fish brain.

Don't be too hard on him. You always attract your kind grin
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:
Warris al, this bs cool
Who cares all this is story for the gods x2
They will still marry 18 seff undecided
If she thinks she will get husband by making 26-30 seem mature then she is having a laugh
Who don't wanna walk down the isle still young and fresh grin..... nonsense she can ask her mum if she was an air head when her dad got with her .. ...

Ben.ita27 can u imagine grin
Unfortunately I'm in the age bracket of ladies she thinks guys shouldn't wife, and I'm not planning to settle down. grin

One can't equate maturity with age. There are girls in those age bracket that know what they want while there still those in their 30s still confused. Her wahala sha!.
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Pierr(f): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
adonbilivit:
I chose to quote u to show some respect. Telling people not to quote isn't a good thing tho especially if u quoted 'em first

Okay o. Ma binu.
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by sekem: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hope for the oldies

But I'm not buying that shït

Here's what imma do

I catch her young and in 'tear rubber' state wink

Then I teach her what it takes to keep a man and a home...

2 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Lalas247(f): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Unfortunately I'm in the age bracket of ladies she thinks guys shouldn't wife, and I'm not planning to settle down. grin

One can't equate maturity with age. There girls in those age bracket that know what they want while there still those in their 30s still confused. Her wahala sha!.
She will get husband her hustle won't be wasted ... just tire for some ladies sha
Everyday marriage
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Bimpe29: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
adonbilivit:
OK I get it. I should wait for other guys like seun and lalasticlala to enjoy them when they are younger so that I will be the one eating the left overs abi?

I wonder ooooooo. 20 - 24 babes are fresher, sweeter and better. You can never compare fresh bread with olden breads.

2 Likes

Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Modragon(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
And she posted that to Nigerians..its only in this country you see people doing the wrong things and claiming they know too much and have justification for their stupidity....no president,those in school have no direction when they graduate,every1 wants to enjoy but not work for it,people have dreams of driving the best cars sleeping in the their rooms,men talk about f**king,drinking, been rich or making money with zero plans,ladies HV no virtue,shame, live off men....stupid people and stupid nation....dont quote me bastards and retards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by thesuave10(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
victorioushands:

People like you have nothing to teach or to offer in life. You were conceived through cursing, you were born in it and you grew up in it because that's all you have ever known. For attacking me and calling me names instead of making your opinion, and since you love cursing at every chance, that curse will remain your meal all your days. I wont even bother reading beyond your worded angry life.

OK.. Curses fall on you grin

Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:

She will get husband her hustle won't be wasted ... just tire for some ladies sha
Everyday marriage
She has a point. Girls in those age bracket are trying to catch up with life but not all tho.
Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by baum1: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
iammolise:
I partially agree... I've met girls at their 22-24 that are mature minded than even some at 26, I believe it's all about maturity and exposure, some are just old in age but not in IQ. But I only agree with her coz "ladies" (no more girls) at their 26-30 have come to realise that they're no more babies and that there isn't much time to play around, hence, they're now serious and will be more reasonable and are ripe for any serious relationship that would per adventure lead to marriage.

I would recommend a certain category of women for guys who are in search for a good lady that would love him like she has never seen men before... If u're that kinda guy go for ladies that are urgly or are desperate for a husband... U're welcome grin

Guy, you dey somehow oo.. You got me there...I was waiting to read your advice only for you to drop something else..You wicked oo, guy

1 Like

Re: 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
But some ladies become so desperate when they clock 28 years... how do you handle that?
What's wrong to be desperate? Desperation is normal when you time is against you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.