Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall (56597 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by ChangeIsCostant: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2018
An ICT lawyer and social media influencer, has narrated what happened after he wore a bathroom slippers to Ikeja City mall in Lagos on Saturday, December 29th.

According to Martin Beck Nworah, he was left shocked after being insulted by a friend to the lady who hosted him at the mall over his unappealing appearance..

Later in the day, the lady who insulted him - reached out and apologized to him after her friend told her who he was.

Read what he shared below on Facebook. 

Yesterday evening, I honoured my friend's request to take me to the cinema. I got to ICM (Ikeja City Mall) before her so I had to wait. About 20 minutes later, she arrived with a female friend of hers. She tried introducing us to each other. "Errmmm...babe, this is Martin Beck Nworah. Beck...this is..."

Her friend couldn't wait for her to finish before she cut in; "Which village did you pick this guy from? Babe you're bigger than this na. How can you be hanging out with a guy who comes to a Mall wearing bathroom slippers."

I was shocked. My friend was shocked. We never expected that. I tried smiling but my cheeks were shaking. LOL. My friend gave her a sharp look and finished the introduction. I was already thinking about my life sef and the insult.

My friend went into Silverbird and the movie we wanted to see was sold out. The next option required an additional 1k to get 3 tickets. She didn't have extra cash and her friend didn't have.

Without asking if I had, she told her friend she had to go back to the house or wait outside. "Babe, you need go back or you can stay outside and wait for us."

Her friend couldn't understand why she would stand her down for a guy wearing bathroom slippers. "Babe, I told you to stay in the house but you insisted on coming out. You will shaa wait outside or you go home." She grumbled, muttered incoherent stuff and told my friend to see her off. I smiled ehhh.

When my friend returned, she snapped this picture. "But Beck, why would you wear a bathroom slippers and come out to ICM of all places? Son of Nebu, what is your wahala?" I laughed real hard. "I'm not regular..."She held my lips. "Nonsense boy."

Her friend later called me in the night with my friend's phone to apologise. She said my friend later explained to her who I was and everything. She was sorry for reacting the way she did.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/man-reveals-what-a-lady-did-to-him-after-wearing-bathroom-slippers-to-ikeja-mall.html

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Reminds me of an experience I saw with my eyes years ago which made me lose my respect for women.

A guy parked an SUV outside hatlab (ice cream). Some hot chicks about 5 in number were seated around that area where the car was parked. I got to know they've been waiting there for hours hoping the owner might come around so they could make advances at him. Then the owner showed up, macho fine boy. Immediately they sighted him the girls were obviously wet already. They signalled one of the girls to go towards his direction and fake a call hoping to get his attention but the guy no send. Immediately he drove off naso quarrel start between the 5 girls. "You no sharp" ,,,, "you too waste time you no do fast na why ",,, " Chiamaka no too fine if to say na Anita go the guy for wait",,,, "chai see fine boy wey just commot see moto see my life",,,, " Toyosi I really wish that guy could Bleep me this night I don't even need his money"....

I've since learnt to realize money is the only deodorant women can smell. It is the ultimate key to opening the door of the cave between their legs.

543 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by kiddoiLL(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2018
I don't understand the need to always bash on someone who choose to do something simple... I Bet if it was one of Peter or Paul Okoye wearing that slippers and just a body fitted singlet top in a mall..the hoe would be screaming on top of her voice and looking to take pictures... most of them their brain is programmed to always put out shît...
Modified: And for the whole lots below me seeing a problem in a matured man wearing a pair of slippers to a mall, y'all something else..we've seen worse than this.. I wonder where we are going in this country when people have a problem with this

174 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Tamarapetty(f): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2018
So men sef dey wear leg chain??

375 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Olalan(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2018
Rude and stupid she is if the story is true......even if you don't like a person's appearance you don't say it rudely to their face.
BTW the hosting girl is more likely not different from her friend and would do same if the table were turned. Show me your friend and I can tell who you are.......
For a guy wearing leg chain if am not mistaken with the pic I can only imagine the make up of your associations and friends

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2018
This kind of stunt only makes sense if you're an eight-figure millionaire. The guy sef no try. Mgbeke feeling funky!

184 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by HungerMustGo: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2018
Some people are just naturally careless in dressing. Guys will be creating topic on Twitter and everywhere about how their girlfriend dump them for another guy.

Why won't she dump you when you can't even dress and look presentable.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Jessyjack(f): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2018
so why is he putting on leg chains and posing like a woman.....? is there something MBN isn't telling us......

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So men sef dey wear leg chain??
I never see, I never see, wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder.

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Uyiii: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2018
yah we know most girls are fvcking broke and stupid, yah we know.
but for the guy at least now, why will you even wear a bathroom slippers outside your house and to the cinema of all places, fvck the hell who you're, dress the way you wanna be addressed.
even if you be goat and don't give a flying fvck about your appearance, but at least na, put the person you gonna meet into consideration.
don't just dress like a cow because you wanna look simple, honestly that's not even how to look simple, there'r some nice slippers you can put on, not bathroom slippers naacheesy

many peeps are ostentatious in appearance, want to impress, yeh that's stupidly extreme. his own simplicity is extremity from the back, I nor wan know how much dey the akant, try dress simply well.

P.s: Lemme just leave the girl sha, even 1k you nor get but you carry your two left legs come cinema, broke goats.

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Earthquake1: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2018
I know this guy always attention seeking, believe this story at your peril

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by pryme(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2018
There is nothing out of place here, the lady in question reacted naturally, and the Op simple got what's coming to him for looking weird.

9 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by written007: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2018
Really? So No one is going to ask him what he is dying to tell us..? You guys are wicked. Anyways, so bruv WHO ARE YOU that makes it socially excusable for wearing slippers to a mall? We learn everyday.. cool

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2018
The goal is just to be patient. With time, a person's worth shall be revealed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by uyiekpenn(m): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2018
I had a similar experience while I was in Nigeria last year. I live in Australia and because most times it's very hot in Australia especially if you're living around Perth and due to that we tend to wear less clothing. I tried connecting with an old friend when I arrived the country and we agreed to at Kada Plaza in Benin. I wore a regular blue Tee, black short and flip flops. So she decided to bring two of her friends along. You should seen the way her two friends looked at me like I was some plague when I tried to shake them. I couldn't help but laugh at their hopeless and worthless existence. People can be naturally stupid. At the end of the day I discovered both girls were dirt poor and squatting with each other.

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Oluromantic: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Women and jumping into conclusions without finding out details

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Headlesschicken(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2018
undecided Gay Motherphucka....

9 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:

So men GAY sef dey wear leg chain??

Leg chain + attention seeking bathroom slippers + tight trousers = F.A.G.G.0.T

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Jayslicky: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Reminds me of an experience I saw with my eyes years ago which made me lose my respect for women.

A guy parked an SUV outside hatlab (ice cream). Some hot chicks about 5 in number were seated around that area where the car was parked. I got to know they've been waiting there for hours hoping the owner might come around so they could make advances at him. Then the owner showed up, macho fine boy. Immediately they sighted him the girls were obviously wet already. They signalled one of the girls to go towards his direction and fake a call hoping to get his attention but the guy no send. Immediately he drove off naso quarrel start between the 5 girls. "You no sharp" ,,,, "you too waste time you no do fast na why ",,, " Chiamaka no too fine if to say na Anita go the guy for wait",,,, "chai see fine boy wey just commot see moto see my life",,,, " Toyosi I really wish that guy could Bleep me this night I don't even need his money"....

I've since learnt to realize money is the only deodorant women can smell. It is the ultimate key to opening the door of the cave between their legs.
Women are too useless, sadly most if them are like this girls you mentioned but You'll see them trying to form posh, forming posh in empty pockets.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2018
I do not blame the woman, first impressions matter a lot. responsible adults do not leave the house looking unkempt and wearing bathroom slippers,you would be treated like you are a depressed beggar, riffraff, homeless person, mentally ill or area boy. he was treated like such

ladies know that rule and always dress to impress, the same way men will approach a more beautifully dressed chick, than someone who dresses like she cares less about her apprearance. Stop being hypocritical, the guy should dress how he wants to be addressed, why couldn't he wear a nice pam or sandal. You can look casual and still look good. come to me with bathroom slippers and hair dyed green or an abnormal color which mismatches your complexion, and I will treat you like a leper with manic disorder.

if you think you should look broke to test women as if you are a primary school teacher, I have news for you, you will be like the proverbial trash that attracts flies, not the flower that attracts bees and butterflies. the true test of a man's character is when he is rich,not when he is too broke to afford character.

cc
lefulefu
uyiekpenn
jayslicky
dairykidd
ChiefAzubuike:

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by DaInferno(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2018
why you self go wear bathroom slippers go mall? and some people are calling that simple?,
he deserved the insult, nonsense guy!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2018
DaInferno:
why you self go wear bathroom slippers go mall?
and some people are calling that simple?,

he deserved the insult, nonsense guy!
amen brother. correct man.

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2018
kiddoiLL:
I don't understand the need to always bash on someone who choose to do something simple... I Bet if it was one of Peter or Paul Okoye wearing that slippers and just a body fitted singlet top in a mall..the hoe would be screaming on top of her voice and looking to take pictures... most of them their brain is programmed to always put out shît
no celebrity who has an image to uphold would come out in athroom slippers except he has a mental disorder

9 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by ednut1(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2018
This is something i would do and have done. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2018
ednut1:
This is something i would do and have done. cheesy
do you need psychiatric evaluation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by ednut1(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
do you need psychiatric evaluation?
i pray ur frustrations end in 2018 angry. Except at work or events. I never wear trousers and this is how i go on dates. If u no like me someone else would. Hehehehe Come beat me

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by kiddoiLL(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
no celebrity who has an image to uphold would come out in athroom slippers except he has a mental disorder
Yes ma, but I've seen crazy n worse stunts than this one..if d whole country is seeing something wrong with a guy wearing a pair if slippers to a mall, I wonder where we are going in dis country..

8 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2018
the babe has a wide mouth.wats her concern if im wear bathroom slippers...but hey wats up wit d leg chain...is he gay?...ewww

14 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2018
ednut1:
i pray ur frustrations end in 2018 angry. Except at work or events. I never wear trousers and this is how i go on dates. If u no like me someone else would. Hehehehe Come beat me
I don't beat drivers, I simply deduct their pay for bad behavior.

20 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by anochuko01(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
big lie! no be the same celebs dey sag torn jeans upandan...with tinted and crazy hairstyles? dont look down on anyone, simple!

8 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by ednut1(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
I don't beat drivers, I simply deduct their pay for bad behavior.
driver dey wear fossil watch lol wey cost pas hin salary. Yeye ni e

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Man Buys A Car For His Wife For Not Giving Up On Him. Photos / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.