Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants (45836 Views)

Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) / Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by peteregwu(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
thowbie7ven:
Bro, over-look the negatives and focus on the positives...we all have our flaws and weaknesses...Barack Obama being celebrated globally today doesn't mean he doesn't have his own flaws...Fela's Positives outweighs his Negatives reason(s) why he is being celebrated both home and abroad

I don't celebrate Obama, a man that sees evil as good. Gay marriage thing.. . grin
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by peteregwu(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nova01:
am sorry for quoting you but i just have too..... what FELA did is that he challenged those at the head of government , he was not scared of death hence ANIKULAPO . What he did then is what we the youths now are scared of doing all we do is rant online and neglect the issue at hand

He did nothing, all it's just hypocrisy. What did he leave behind for the youths then, weed and nudity cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by makaveli902: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
peteregwu:
And people hail him and call him a legend. they have celebrated him and carried series of concert on his behalf. but is it not foolishness to celebrate someone like this? What legacy did he leave for those looking up to him.....Is it to smoke gandi and wear pants everywhere in public? Rubbish!

How old are you?
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by peteregwu(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
samwash:

Have u taken ur time to listen to his music, d lyrics, the sound & rhythms ?
Foget abt his life style, everybody chooses his or her own life style. Fela is a legend.
Bob Marley who the world celebrate today, did he not also smoke weed? but listen to d lyrics of his songs, d beat & rhythms.
wot abt Lucky Dube of south African and many more musical legend. Many of them live a life of drugs, remove their life style from their music & concentrate on the massages in their songs.

Well, if those are the people you chose to celebrate, go ahead and celebrate them. But will pray and fast that your children should be like fela and his ways of life. Maybe I should join you in praying that kind of prayer for you. angry
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by peteregwu(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
mubeela:
point of correction. ....nd wears oversize pants

grin grin grin guy, you wicked and dem guys come they attack only me here. They need to read your comment as well.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by peteregwu(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
makaveli902:

How old are you?

Guy maintain wink
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by francisubana14: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2018
I really took my time to go through everyone comment about LEGEND ANIKULAPO KUTI. Before i go further, i will like to throw three questions to you all. This are my Questions:
1. WHICH OF YOU CAN STAND WITHOUT FEAR FOR THE TRUTH JUST LIKE FELA STOOD?
2. WHICH OF YOU CAN STAND AGAINST THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT JUST LIKE FELA DID?
3. WHO CAN STAND UP FOR THE TRUTH, EVEN AT THE POINT OF DEATH JUST LIKE FELA DID?
4. WILL AN ARMY OF NIGERIA SLAP YOU AND ATTEMPT TO SLAP HIM BACK WITHOUT FEAR?
You guys shouldn't get me wrong oh, this MAN is worth to be praised at every moment, especially the level at which Nigeria is at the moment and His worth to be a Legend for ever.

PLEASE I BEG YOU GUYS TO STOP EXAGGERATING ABOUT HIM WEARING PANTS OR SMOKING WEED. IF ONLY YOU GUYS COULD REMEMBER ONE HIS SONG WHICH HE SAID, YOU GUYS ARE NOT ASKED TO DO AS I DO BUT SAY AS I SAY. HELLO NIGERIANS WE NEED SOMEONE LIKE LEGEND ANIKULAPO KUTI.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by lagosmp3(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
peteregwu:
And people hail him and call him a legend. they have celebrated him and carried series of concert on his behalf. but is it not foolishness to celebrate someone like this? What legacy did he leave for those looking up to him.....Is it to smoke gandi and wear pants everywhere in public? Rubbish!

And you forgot he Fought for people's right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together / Idris Aloma Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.