Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants (45842 Views)

Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) / Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by verygudbadguy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
SirJeffry:
You don't smoke though? Why don't you?
Smoking ain't no sin but it's discouraged in even those countries you call civilized. Why not smoke marijuana on the streets of civilized countries and see if you end up in jail or not. A sin is what your mind tells you it is, don't wait for your pastor to tell you what a sin is. Weed joking is bad and it is bad that's all.

Weed is capable of getting you high when you inhale. That's why they don't allow it in most part of those countries but not all parts.

When my heart says it is not a sin, then it is not shey? I follow my heart. Follow yours and don't try to impose what you feel in your heart on others.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Ugosample(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:
And people hail him and call him a legend. they have celebrated him and carried series of concert on his behalf. but is it not foolishness to celebrate someone like this? What legacy did he leave for those looking up to him.....Is it to smoke gandi and wear pants everywhere in public? Rubbish!

You obviously don't know anything about Fela

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by hilroy: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ugosample:

You obviously don't know anything about Fela

That dude is one of the Zombies Fela sang about.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by ekeroyal(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Whenever people talk of Fela it should go with 'MOG'(Man of God).

He didn't live a fake life
He didn't deceive no one
He helped as much people as he could
He exposed wickedness and falsehood
He was neither a thief nor a liar
He prophesied and they're fulfilling today.

Mention a better man of God among present day popular clerics?

Legendary Fela(MOG)

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by hilroy: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:
And people hail him and call him a legend. they have celebrated him and carried series of concert on his behalf. but is it not foolishness to celebrate someone like this? What legacy did he leave for those looking up to him.....Is it to smoke gandi and wear pants everywhere in public? Rubbish!

I remember a perfect Fela song for you

Basket mouth don open mouth again o, oooooo. Basket mouth don start to leak again o. You don open you mouth like basket. Wa lenu bi apere

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by cnnamoko(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
This was when they smoked original weed... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by adexbols: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:

So who knows you with all your sanity. Look below and judge your personaity with his.

I liked him because he always made his points, was real and did not try to be like anyone else. He stood for the truth.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
I like this man.. I can give anything for his music.

Especially your pųssyundecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by talk2saintify(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Weed oooooo cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
mikeycharles:
shocked

he looks like someone suffering from AIDS
Make ur body no deceiv u,.......E no dey show4Face
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by cmt1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
We definitely have the same taste for music.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Patheos:

Especially your pųssyundecided
lol....to say thy done born her then, she 4follow stand 4d last pix
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
hibee4uall:
Anikulapo himself...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
D one weh u go graduate now, u follow one politician dey lick him yansh at d expense of d masses.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by cosade(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:

Fela never wore pants in public, he wore pants only in his house.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by netflicks(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Choi...see. level grin
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by imustsaymymindo: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Efewestern:

Do you know who is Fela, please when mentioning the name add respect to it, he stood for justice, truth, that's what the society needs, we have pastors who pretends to be holy but fela is 100000000 times better than them.

oga behave.. people like me so much respect fela. although I don't like his smoking habit

He was a great musician and activist through his music. He was a bit double-sided in his activism in reality though as Kalakuta was a home to these stealing politicians he spoke about in his song.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by mikeycharles(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
pesinfada:
Make ur body no deceiv u,.......E no dey show4Face
you're wrong, HIV na him no dey show, AIDS they show we we
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Riqueleme(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:
"pls don't judge by bad side of an individual
but by what he as done positive in life
everyone in life has bad and good side"

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by darkhorizon: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:

You're a fool.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by midehill(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

can u gve him ur pussy to Bleep
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by cosade(m): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
hibee4uall:
Anikulapo himself...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

Can part payment be made directly into Law School bank account?
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by lonlytroy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:

He spoke the truth about your dead freaking country,
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by johnbuck81(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:
ur comment make me laugh well...but I like the man though.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Sparkies(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
mikeycharles:
shocked

he looks like someone suffering from AIDS
No b wetin kill am b that ..
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by tomdon(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Maa take you go shrine grin
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by cotzywitzy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:

He influenced the youth in a wrong way with his lifestyle...
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
mikeycharles:
you're wrong, HIV na him no dey show, AIDS they show we we
pls don't force me call u an illiterate.

Ppls nature defile.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by mubeela(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:
point of correction. ....nd wears oversize pants
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by samwash(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:

Have u taken ur time to listen to his music, d lyrics, the sound & rhythms ?
Foget abt his life style, everybody chooses his or her own life style. Fela is a legend.
Bob Marley who the world celebrate today, did he not also smoke weed? but listen to d lyrics of his songs, d beat & rhythms.
wot abt Lucky Dube of south African and many more musical legend. Many of them live a life of drugs, remove their life style from their music & concentrate on the massages in their songs.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Nova01(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:
am sorry for quoting you but i just have too..... what FELA did is that he challenged those at the head of government , he was not scared of death hence ANIKULAPO . What he did then is what we the youths now are scared of doing all we do is rant online and neglect the issue at hand

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Sodijan(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Which kind of moral Lesson will should expected from dis yeye man dat dance naked
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sodijan:
Which kind of moral Lesson will should expected from dis yeye man dat dance naked
sit down and listen to his songs bro, you'll understand things about Nigeria and Africa better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him / I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.