Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,880 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants (45837 Views)

Fela Kuti Wearing Pant And His Son (Throwback Photo) / Fela Anikulapo Kuti Preparing For A Show In 1977 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Fela Kuti And Femi Falana, His Personal Lawyer (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by thowbie7ven(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:
And people hail him and call him a legend. they have celebrated him and carried series of concert on his behalf. but is it not foolishness to celebrate someone like this? What legacy did he leave for those looking up to him.....Is it to smoke gandi and wear pants everywhere in public? Rubbish!
Bro, over-look the negatives and focus on the positives...we all have our flaws and weaknesses...Barack Obama being celebrated globally today doesn't mean he doesn't have his own flaws...Fela's Positives outweighs his Negatives reason(s) why he is being celebrated both home and abroad
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by abiola883: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
I like this man.. I can give anything for his music.
yeah you're right.. .only shows how shadow your thinking is.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Reference(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
cosade:

Fela never wore pants in public, he wore pants only in his house.

Well if you took an early morning jog past Victor Ikpeba's Gbemisola residence like I did a bit often you will see him on the upper balcony lit up and hanging out in briefs. If that is not public....then what is....then one day he was gone. No more cheers. The legend passed on. Saw it coming. Everyone did.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by immortal145: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
N:B...NOW, THIS IS SOMEONE YOU CALL "LEGEND"...not all dis fake people they are calling legend up & down...people wey no fit fight 4 common man right, because dey get chicken change & their mummy said not 2 talk...

Rubbish...

R.I.P.P....Mr Fela....
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by abiola883: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I am sure you guys do not understand what music is all about. Appearance can never over shadow talent. While I may also not like some certain things that he did while he was alive, I acknowledge his musical talent. He is a multi instrumentalist, musician and a prophet. His works are acknowledged all over the world.

The likes of Jayz, Beyonce, Alicia keys, Nas celebrate this Icon. But then, a prophet is never accepted in his home town.
Even our Lord, Jesus Christ was not accepted in his hometown. Mark 6:5

If you don't understand bible interpretation please go and learn more..
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by MissRaine69(f): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:
And people hail him and call him a legend. they have celebrated him and carried series of concert on his behalf. but is it not foolishness to celebrate someone like this? What legacy did he leave for those looking up to him.....Is it to smoke gandi and wear pants everywhere in public? Rubbish!
You have no appreciation for music , clearly. It's not about the man Fela it's about his music and what he and about. Demonise him all you like, he sang about peoplw like you you know.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
That dude is one of the Zombies Fela sang about.

I dash you sense. Oya take am.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Kellydrive1: 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:

I don't know how old you are ..maybe idomie age..if you listen or listened to most of FELA'S songs , you will appreciate the message and not worry about the messenger ..
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by NairalandAsasin(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
Tell me something.. wink
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by cytell56: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
WotzupNG:
It’s the remembrance of Afrobeat Musician, Fela Anikulapo Kuti who passed on 20 years ago.

Though he existed in the days when there was nothing like Instagram, Facebook nor Twitter, the Controversial Legend still has pictures that are capable of going viral if such platforms existed in his days.

http://wotzup.ng/fela-anikulapo-kuti-wearing-undies/

You go fear Igbo!!!
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by NairalandAsasin(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
cytell56:

You go fear Igbo!!!
Go and sleep..
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by manikspears: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
Seriously, I have his whole collection at home o,plus his autographed saxophone come and collect it. wink
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by hibee4uall(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
cosade:

Can part payment be made directly into Law School bank account?

I don't think so bro
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by cytell56: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

Go and sleep..

Go and tell your elders.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Ilekokonit: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yes, he was eccentric but he fought for the Nigerian masses and which one of us can claim to have the heart to fight injustice that Fela had ?

He remained true to his beliefs till the very end.

Yes, he wore pant, but he was not a criminal like Jayz was.

Jayz was and is fully clothed but he was a Drug dealer who made the money to set up his business empire from dealing crack cocaine and yet he is celebrated today.

At least Fela was not a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by cashlurd(m): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
These ones wey Fela hold for hand pass jumbo ohhhhh..... If u think say u sabi weed pass... Come n collect these Fela's oshogbo weed... grin
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by NairalandAsasin(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
cytell56:

Go and tell your elders.
Shebi u get mouth for nairaland, if I get you for street na to beat u like small pikin. U think say I be ur mate abi?
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by mikolo4us: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
peteregwu:

You are a dead fool...may poverty, ignorance, hell, madness fall on you this night. Indomie generation....
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by bonifieldstun(m): 5:50am On Aug 03, 2017
peteregwu:
its damn certain that ya level of intelligence is below average, well can't blame u shaaa u dont know anything lemme guess na 2000 or 2001 or 1999 dem born u that is y......
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by bonifieldstun(m): 5:51am On Aug 03, 2017
mikolo4us:

You are a dead fool...may poverty, ignorance, hell, madness fall on you this night. Indomie generation....
(in fela voice) amin amin amin amin amin amin amin amin
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by Origin(f): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Better go and read or listen to his works.

If its to say rubbish about your people and country na your voice go strong pass.

He was a musical genius acknowledged globally and a great activist like his mum.

To date Fela's Orchestra and orchestration is unparalleled. Few people get Fela liver. No be by size and definitely not by muscles.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by vickwhizzy(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2017
peteregwu:
Mumu Igbo
Because he didn't develop Nigeria like your brothers did abi.Evans and co
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by jayriginal: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2017
peteregwu:

SirJeffry:
My brother, we celebrate mediocrity. He is a legend to a lot of folks but certainly not me.

I was going to answer you guys but . . .

no need.
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by fpeter(f): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2017
Chascop:

you too like woman, why

You want make he like man ni?
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by cytell56: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

Shebi u get mouth for nairaland, if I get you for street na to beat u like small pikin. U think say I be ur mate abi?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by gift4nature(f): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
is it just me or are those girls tripping
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by holums(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I am sure you guys do not understand what music is all about. Appearance can never over shadow talent. While I may also not like some certain things that he did while he was alive, I acknowledge his musical talent. He is a multi instrumentalist, musician and a prophet. His works are acknowledged all over the world.

The likes of Jayz, Beyonce, Alicia keys, Nas celebrate this Icon. But then, a prophet is never accepted in his home town.

Valid points............
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by holums(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Valid points...............
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by peteregwu(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
vickwhizzy:

Mumu Igbo
Because he didn't develop Nigeria like your brothers did abi.Evans and co

Tell me where you are from and I will tell you your own brother as well. We all have brothers... grin
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by peteregwu(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
bonifieldstun:
its damn certain that ya level of intelligence is below average, well can't blame u shaaa u dont know anything lemme guess na 2000 or 2001 or 1999 dem born u that is y......

And you that promotes a man that smokes weed that the size is as the size of the stem of a tree, you have a high level of intelligent, thanks to ganji
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by peteregwu(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
mikolo4us:

God bless you. The Bible says, don't support evil rather condemn it. God bless u
Re: Pictures Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti Wearing Only Pants by peteregwu(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kellydrive1:

I don't know how old you are ..maybe idomie age..if you listen or listened to most of FELA'S songs , you will appreciate the message and not worry about the messenger ..

That's hypocrisy. Just like a pot calling kettle black. A message should be as good as the messenger. A man can't give what he doesn't have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together / Idris Aloma Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.