Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) (81425 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by jamislaw(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
What a religion of fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by mosez346(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] They should cast rated immediate effect....
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by daewoorazer(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
doyouknowjohnny:
I wonder why individuals like you get a hard on when you see threads like this..we true believers know that amongst the 12 there will always be a Judas..

God bless you!

#zanga
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by mikeycharles(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
g
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by samwash(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wait oo !!! I wan ask question
snow dey fall for Kenya?
I can see many of them wearing thick jacket abi na winter jacket. Does it mean its cold in DAT county?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by femo86(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Na dem dem....KENYA

Naso one kenyan babe here wan send "person" go early grave grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by OTEGA1: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kenya is d, 9th wonder of the world after nyesom wike
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by bonifieldstun(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Le am jor , he is fucking evil spirit out of her jor
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by tomdon(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Was he raping the woman??
Enemies sha, death fall on them!

Kenya!!!
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
The pregnant woman suppose to appear too ooooo. Beating the man alone is injustice o!!!
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by kingrt2(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hehehehe
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Preek no get conscience....
I keep telling people this truth, but they'd rather live in self-deceit.

Pastors are the worst humans on earth.
I pity men whose wives are close to pastors.
I also pity men whose wives are pregnant before marriage or within one month of marriage.

It's a known fact that 86% of all firstborns conceived within the first two months of marriage do not belong to the groom!
Please go for a DNA testing if you fall into this category.

That's how my friend wanted to relocate his wife and four kids to join him in Greece, upon DNA testing it was discovered 3 of them weren't his.
His wife eventually confessed they were fathered by their pastor! A supposed spiritual pillar.

It's a known fact that 86% of all firstborns conceived within the first two months of marriage do not belong to the groom!
Can you prove the above statistics?
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by Hbuyosh(m): 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Has anyone noticed? That more than 90% of the pple viewing this thread right now are....MEN!

Just scroll down and see the crowd.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by samafooo: 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
I didn't see his pant down na
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by pearlst(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kenya and stupid news are like 5 & 6.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Consesual sex between two adults s not a crime...

What's the fuss about by these people who has probably done worse things? undecided
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by chigo003(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Odd news always coming from Kenya. He get luck the husband no rub juju for her toto
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by ogochimereinno: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by gawu1: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
iluvpomo:
Send him for justice to a Sharia court
That's one good thing about Islam. It has jurisdiction for this kind nonsense. Unlike that religion, which preaches ''do not judge'' or ''touch not my anointed'' especially when ''man of God'' is found involved.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
DNA is needed by the husband.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by thunderbabs: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
What puli will cause in dz world ehn......but will service still hold on sunday, pastor? cheesy
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by sonofluc1fer: 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
doyouknowjohnny:
I wonder why individuals like you get a hard on when you see threads like this..we true believers know that amongst the 12 there will always be a Judas..
These days, amongst the 12, there is a Judas and 10 other betrayers.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by gawu1: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
ukandi1:
A Kenyan man or any man that misbehaves is brandished a Christian pastor just to discredit the religion.
Did the man do it cos he is a pastor ? Does Christian religion encourage immorality? What's d point other than to paint Christianity bad ?
Abegi.....
He did it because he is a pastor; the lady wouldn't have consented to him. He used his position as pastor to take advantage of the gullible sheeple.
The christian religion encouraged him to do that; he knew quit well that should he be caught the doctrine of ''do not judge'' or ''he who hast not sin should first cast the stone'' or ''touch not my anointed'' would save him.
Stop blaming those reacting to these kind un Godly attitudes perpetrated by church pastors each time they are caught. Rather, you should develop courage to condemn these animals in human skins Blackmailing your christianity, but pretending to be pastors or ministers of God.
Na so me I see!

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by greatman247(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
wow i just dey laugh. he is an animal in human clothes.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by iluvpomo(m): 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
gawu1:

That's one good thing about Islam. It has jurisdiction for this kind nonsense. Unlike that religion, which preaches ''do not judge'' or ''touch not my anointed'' especially when ''man of God'' is found involved.
if only followers of Islam would stop beheading/blowing up people, the world would be a much better place
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by NovusHomo(m): 12:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Kenya again?! grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by hokafor(m): 1:43am On Aug 03, 2017
I saw them bring out rope it seems they want to tie him like a he goat . But where is pregnant sister inlaw.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by Tsmart1(m): 2:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Need cheap used UK Laptops call me 09095620116
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by Generalyemi(m): 6:15am On Aug 03, 2017
where is the sister in law..
I rather remain single than committing adultery.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by gawu1: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2017
iluvpomo:
if only followers of Islam would stop beheading/blowing up people, the world would be a much better place
Those followers of Islam who behead/blow up people are derail muslims as those followers of christianity who bleep/deceive in the name of performing miracles are derail christians.
While Islam agrees that those derailed muslims are terrorists, christian will always agree those derailed christians are men of God/anointed ones and therefore, should not be judge/touch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by Basic123: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2017
pastors and end-time sex are like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by FunmeAchonu: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2017
Hahahaha
I pity this pastor. Anyway, I have watched the video. That is a normal thing if both of you are single. Be careful oooh don't get caught hehehehe... tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy / Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.