Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) (81427 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by iluvpomo(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2017
gawu1:

Those followers of Islam who behead/blow up people are derail muslims as those followers of christianity who bleep/deceive in the name of performing miracles are derail christians.
While Islam agrees that those derailed muslims are terrorists, christian will always agree those derailed christians are men of God/anointed ones and therefore, should not be judge/touch.
I would rather take a con-Christian over a bombing mohammedian ANY DAY. In the former, you live and move on .... in the latter, you get blown to bits because "Al-Gawu" thought he was going to meet 70 virgins in paradise .... alas only to discover that 70 shaved goats are awaiting him .... grin grin
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by Basic123: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2017
you will eventually find out that the sister in law is actually looking for miracles.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by Basic123: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2017
iluvpomo:

I would rather take a con-Christian over a bombing mohammedian ANY DAY. In the former, you live and move on .... in the latter, you get blown to bits because "Al-Gawu" thought he was going to meet 70 virgins in paradise .... alas only to discover that 70 shaved goats are awaiting him .... grin grin

A CHRIST-LIKE INDIVIDUAL WILL CONDEMN THE TWO.

JESUS WILL NEVER USE EVIL TO JUSTIFY EVIL.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by Actuarydeji(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2017
He's performing some miracles naw
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by Adenike775(f): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2017
maybe na him get the belle sef...useless pastor
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by Fkhalifa(m): 8:59am On Aug 03, 2017
Many of his type dey naija sef, they just haven't been caught and exposed,

You see them acting like they never sin or shyte before,they talk as though it is easy to resist and be with one woman all their life but alas, what they do in secret no be here o.

They are weak on punna matters embarassed tongue
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by alowonle02(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2017
I will comment in another dimensiin, and Nigerians will be thinking of or are in this local country ooo. The place showed in video is looks like that of my village where cloths will be spread outside to dry. Very local country indeed.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by leemonster(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
people will still sit down and listen to him preaching next Sunday. what a shame

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by OtemAtum: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Basic123:

Faulkin(Jesus) did more than this in his days.

Doctufos:
Batimeus 10:6-8

6. Now many of the homofal(ladies) began to visit Yeshua, even when everyone was away to speak about him. And only I, being at the gate, saw how the ladies come in to him and go out. 7. Now when three homofal(ladies) went in with Yeshu and did not come out for many hours. I went in to spy at them. And I saw that which made my eyes heavy. 8. And I said, truly Rhoda has not been wrong. And I went the opposite way, into the room where Yeshu did keep all his things.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by macof(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Preek no get conscience....
I keep telling people this truth, but they'd rather live in self-deceit.

Pastors are the worst humans on earth.
I pity men whose wives are close to pastors.
I also pity men whose wives are pregnant before marriage or within one month of marriage.

It's a known fact that 86% of all firstborns conceived within the first two months of marriage do not belong to the groom!
Please go for a DNA testing if you fall into this category.

That's how my friend wanted to relocate his wife and four kids to join him in Greece, upon DNA testing it was discovered 3 of them weren't his.
His wife eventually confessed they were fathered by their pastor! A supposed spiritual pillar.

That's how a friend of mine said she almost had sex with her pastor after he forced himself on her.

Yet the mumu girl will not stay away from the pastor. She still goes to his house...even in the night for prayers.
I wonder who she is trying to deceive.. pastor is surely choping steady
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by iluvpomo(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Basic123:

That's a "Christ like" person.
I'm talking about myself and if given a choice, I will choose a Christlike person over a Mohammedian anyday because of the tendency of the Mohammedian to blow everyone up in order to achieve perverse access to multiple women in "paradise" ..... cheesy
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
shame on him
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by Basic123: 5:54am On Aug 04, 2017
iluvpomo:

That's a "Christ like" person.
I'm talking about myself and if given a choice, I will choose a Christlike person over a Mohammedian anyday because of the tendency of the Mohammedian to blow everyone up in order to achieve perverse access to multiple women in "paradise" ..... cheesy

just like a christ-like person has the tendency to defraud and rape in the name of christ-miracles and then kill the person in the long run base on your own logic.

Base on reasonable person logic,Every aspect of religious believe that is anti-human should be condemned and that makes you a complete christ-like.
Re: Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) by iluvpomo(m): 6:21am On Aug 04, 2017
Basic123:

just like a christ-like person has the tendency to defraud and rape in the name of christ-miracles and then kill the person in the long run base on your own logic.
Base on reasonable person logic,Every aspect of religious believe that is anti-human should be condemned and that makes you a complete christ-like.
One can at least fight a defrauder or rapist .... but how the heck do you defend your self against a Muhammadian suicide bomber running at you shouting AlahuakbarGiveMe70virginsTonight ...... KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy / Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.