Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (46206 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2017
Sunnex141:
If KANU or what is he call... come 2 Lagos with that stupid Biafra agitation, I am very sure na Igbo wey dey Lagos go stone am 2 death. agitating 4 is own selfish interest
that is true.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by MCzubby247(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
nonsense,butt licker...Joe Esau igbokwe,selling ur birthright for amala and red oil soup...soo silly...ur kids,eat amala,so we should stupidly clap and hail them? this is total nonsense.. telling us how,u became a wanderer, makes no point at all..
@Angeleena, my crunch ping me na, I remember when we were in school I used to have a friend from Edo, that once said wherever you make money in life is your home.This biafran issue is a hard thing to go by, you can't just chase people away from where they have toiled and built all their life just like a Nigerian us lady was nagging on trump yesterday cos she can't stand trump sending her back where will she start? Even mark zukerberge, was strongly against it but then back to issue of Biafra I would better suggest round table meeting to discuss, where everyone air his her pain to be remedied or a long term would be government to enact law one family one inter-ethnic marriage.I'm Igbo but I do not support Biafra 100% cos if you have invested in a place all your life you might understand what it means to leave and start again.
Sorry for my typos I'm on transit while doing this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by otokx(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2017
There is something about herd mentality.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2017
victorvezx:

Which impact has Kanu made in igboland? Sowing the seed of hatred in there heart of people in the south east? With all the massive cash Kanu and Ipob have being receiving through donations from igbos home and abroad, Kanu have not sponsored of built anything thing on igboland, not even a public bore hole water system, even in his immediate community. He even still leaves in his father's house because he has no job, he lives of the donations of igbos that's why he is always in flashy cloths and car
If both men dies, who will be remembered by the people for whatever reason?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by mejai(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2017
all dis won't stop Mazi from coming to lag. Lagos here we come
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by uzoexcel(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2017
wat is your point?

Angeleena:
nonsense,butt licker...Joe Esau igbokwe,selling ur birthright for amala and red oil soup...soo silly...ur kids,eat amala,so we should stupidly clap and hail them? this is total nonsense.. telling us how,u became a wanderer, makes no point at all..

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by miraclea: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2017
KANU RECENTLY SAID AND I QUOTE (those idiots with biafra names are pigs) SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IDIOTS AND PIGS? STOP WASTING TIME GO STRAIGHT TO BIAFRA
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Ebubeze(m): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2017
you will keep waiting till eternity to hear from Nnamdi KANU idiot.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by desmond2pk: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2017
So Mr joe, you took all this pain to confirm what Mr kanu said that you are a slave?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by emmydadave: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2017
higherpower:

Please encourage your Cownu to also write his own.

"Cownu" just like u called him can not stoop low to start answering that clown of igbokwe. Joe just stated his life story of how he has been a servant since birth for lagos state. Now my question is how has that helped an average igbo man from nnewi? Meanwhile Innoson motors, ogbuawa motorcycle and very many others and there in Nnewi doing what they can to develop the east without a seaport close to them or implementation of govt policies that will help let business thrive. Give south us a seaport in portharcourt or onitsha let us show u the difference.
Joe igbokwe's story is a selfish on that has got nothing to do with us. His story is just encouraging us to abandon our father's land just like he did and run to lagos to be a co-slave with him and we say a big NO to that. We refuse to be bound with ur masters colar.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by koladebrainiac(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2017
victorioushands:
Kanu has no story to tell except dubious ones full of hatred and his life of betrayal, immorality, usurping, arrogance birthed from frustration and, finally, how he turned many gullible people into his money milking machines. He ran from UNN and forced his gullible parents to send him to school in UK. After graduation, he still amounted to nothing and only squatted from one house to another - most of whom he still owe thousands of pounds. Then Biafra became a business. He tried first and failed when he squandered the money Uwazuruike gave him. Then people came from all over the countries abroad in support of Biafra cause and because he had no job and was only living in somebody's house, he took it as his business - with people from all over contributing money that enters into his account alone. Then it became an opportunity to sleep with everything on skate and to travel like a fool, to curse anyone who has a different opinion and to act like he is God - leading many astray - until he was irredeemably lost. That will be his story before his eventual downfall...but he would never tell it because he cannot. People will stone him to death if they knew him.
I don't care what his minions and urchins would comment in response.
i wonder oo
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Oju4190: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Nnandi KANU ,oya over to u.....If I may guess ur respond will b an insult.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by andyanders: 11:59am On Aug 04, 2017
victorvezx:

Which impact has Kanu made in igboland? Sowing the seed of hatred in there heart of people in the south east? With all the massive cash Kanu and Ipob have being receding through donations from igbos home and abroad, Kanu have not sponsored of built anything thing on igboland, not even a public bore hole water system, even in his immediate community. He even still leaves in his father's house because he has no job, he lives of the donations of igbos that's why he is always in flashy cloths and car

Ask the idiot my brother. Kanu is just sowing seed of hatred in the heart of people. He is calling Housa useless people and insulting Yoruba people and yet he want to be an example of a leader. He has no brain and just a typical tout.Look at the kind of supporters he has,an uneducated fools.Senator Aberibe who signed for his bail should call him to order if not, all of them should be arrested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by emelda86(f): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
rainylad:

..Honestly that guy is nuts..see how he is chanting 'lagos,lagos' like a lost soul..I am sure he cant find his way to his father's hometown in the East anymore...very foolish man

Park one side jor....who told u he don't know road to Nnewi

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by BabaIjebuXL(m): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
5DMindset:

You cant be so sure. I am not among you masses, I do not even know why I bother wasting my time defending you poor brainless people. I am supposed to be with the thieving politicians and dealing with you guys. I shouldnt even bother, cos their policies do not conflict with mine. I should let you all rot and die in poverty.

If you had any education at all, kindly request refund from the institutions you attended.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by emelda86(f): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
victorioushands:
Kanu has no story to tell except dubious ones full of hatred and his life of betrayal, immorality, usurping, arrogance birthed from frustration and, finally, how he turned many gullible people into his money milking machines. He ran from UNN and forced his gullible parents to send him to school in UK. After graduation, he still amounted to nothing and only squatted from one house to another - most of whom he still owe thousands of pounds. Then Biafra became a business. He tried first and failed when he squandered the money Uwazuruike gave him. Then people came from all over the countries abroad in support of Biafra cause and, because he had no job and was only living in somebody's house, he took it as his business - with people from all over contributing money that enters into his account alone. Then it became an opportunity to sleep with everything on skate and to travel like a fool, to curse anyone who has different opinion and to act like he is God - leading many astray - until he was irredeemably lost. That will be his story before his eventual downfall...but he would never tell it because he cannot. People will stone him to death if they knew him.

U dey mind the fools ..... Malu them
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
BabaIjebuXL:

If you had any education at all, kindly request refund from the institutions you attended.
Stupid thing, focus on the import of the thread.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by emelda86(f): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
saintikechi:
Igbokwe should just shut up, nnamdi kanu is his god, he should bow to him before he hurts himself.
p

U mean Nnamdi is your god....pyschos everywhere
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by BabaIjebuXL(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
5DMindset:
Stupid thing, focus on the import of the thread.

Your stupidity is a miracle.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Marcelo290(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
This man is a Master's degree holder in butt licking, see how he is chanting Lagos like an over fed baby, disgusting disgrace he is to the igbo nation...

#Spits
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by gabe: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu was a jobless guy on welfare living in Peckham flats (a housing quarters for jobless people on welfare) in the UK. He is a sharp guy though, and keyed into PDP's diaspora propaganda machinery. After the PDP party ended,he persuaded Ralph Uwazuriuke to give him d leadership of Radio Biafra, which he promptly hijacked to carry out his personal agenda. Today, he is the Supreme Leader. Whatever you say about him, he's definitely a man who knows how to grasp opportunity when he sees it.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
BabaIjebuXL:

Your stupidity is a miracle.
Does that even make sense ? I am discombobulated by the obviously absurd cacophonies. Get educated on the use of words, little rabbit.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by kahara(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
NetBizguy:

Nnamdi Kanu I think you shouldn't do for this man what Nigeria govt did for you, you paid so much for it (18 month in detention), please don't just give him that attention lest he becomes somebody from nobody because its obvious this selfish entity is trying to use your ladder to gain recognition..

Who your story epp and who doesn't have a story?

Just look at the Joe Igbokwe of a selfish being, so far it has been all about you and your little success in logos, your express way and high and low ways and useless connection with useless people.. so after all it was the fear of losing them? And you mean to tell me that the entire Igbo should sacrifice our future for whatever nonsence you have in logas today? Biafra will come you can decide to remain in Nigeria..

For your informaton Mr. Selfish Igbokwe of Igbo saboteur, Nnamdi Kanu is not as selfish as you're because whatever you claim to have in Logos today being the result of your 32 years accumulated efforts, Nnamdi Kanu outweighs it even before he came to lime light, he rejected an offer that would give him for his fifth generation more than a million times whatever wealth you would ever dream of even in your next life, yes he rejected on offer of an Oil well for exchange of Biafran freedom unlike you selfish being that wants to sacrifice our independent and future of our children for not even any significant offer other than your meagre wealth that cannot feed two families for six months, Nnamdi Kan is not telling his sad story because its not just about him and his immediate family, he's telling our story because its about us

For get the F' out of here, you're still stinkingly poor

Your piece is interesting. I like your view on this. It's not all about the self, it's also about all of us. Mr Igbokwe thinks in terms of me, myself, and I while Mazi Nnamdi thinks for all of us.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by ZeroUnity: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
What has the strive for freedom to do with your liberation from poverty, Oga igbokwe every man has his story...

Just like comparing Metusellah's age with Davids mission... What nonsense!!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
Hi angel, mind if I av ur number?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by wengerman: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
NetBizguy:

Nnamdi Kanu I think you shouldn't do for this man what Nigeria govt did for you, you paid so much for it (18 month in detention), please don't just give him that attention lest he becomes somebody from nobody because its obvious this selfish entity is trying to use your ladder to gain recognition..

Who your story epp and who doesn't have a story?

Just look at the Joe Igbokwe of a selfish being, so far it has been all about you and your little success in logos, your express way and high and low ways and useless connection with useless people.. so after all it was the fear of losing them? And you mean to tell me that the entire Igbo should sacrifice our future for whatever nonsence you have in logas today? Biafra will come you can decide to remain in Nigeria..

For your informaton Mr. Selfish Igbokwe of Igbo saboteur, Nnamdi Kanu is not as selfish as you're because whatever you claim to have in Logos today being the result of your 32 years accumulated efforts, Nnamdi Kanu outweighs it even before he came to lime light, he rejected an offer that would give him for his fifth generation more than a million times whatever wealth you would ever dream of even in your next life, yes he rejected on offer of an Oil well for exchange of Biafran freedom unlike you selfish being that wants to sacrifice our independent and future of our children for not even any significant offer other than your meagre wealth that cannot feed two families for six months, Nnamdi Kan is not telling his sad story because its not just about him and his immediate family, he's telling our story because its about us

For get the F' out of here, you're still stinkingly poor
let's hear Nnamdi Kanu story of going to unnecessary nsukka and never graduating. Upon all the years spent in UK he never went to university
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by permit(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
989900:
You are so fxcking ret@rded if you think a sociopath and charlatan like Nnamdi is fit to lace the boots of Joe, a self-made man, who did see and feel the civil war.

Kanu didn't even experience the war, but he is trying to recreate 1967 in 2017. #stuckinthepast

How much have we collectively Inter-married, inter-traded, co-habitated between 1967 and 2017?

The millions of Igbos living outside the south east returning home, how plausible is that?

If it can't be done then, only a fellow psychotic patient will believe the fraud Nnamdi is selling.

Joe has told his story of love, unity, progress, and perseverance and success, let the hate filled noise maker tell his.

What is Nnamdi's occupation or pedigree?
What has he done for the Igbo nation than create hate, deaths, disaffection, chaos, and make noise?

The 'almajiris' (by virtue of design by their very own) suffer the brunt of inequality than most in this country.

I meet tons of deluded folks (especially Nigerians) like him everywhere I go both in and outside the country.

bro is there any other thing u want asiad we should stop litenin to Nks hate speech?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by wengerman: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
He was not drop he later went to london bro
was it written on Wikipedia that he went to school in London. When he couldn't make it in UK he decided to form ipob to defraud people like u and other gullible and uneducated minds
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by naijasaint: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
victorioushands:
Kanu has no story to tell except dubious ones full of hatred and his life of betrayal, immorality, usurping, arrogance birthed from frustration and, finally, how he turned many gullible people into his money milking machines. He ran from UNN and forced his gullible parents to send him to school in UK. After graduation, he still amounted to nothing and only squatted from one house to another - most of whom he still owe thousands of pounds. Then Biafra became a business. He tried first and failed when he squandered the money Uwazuruike gave him. Then people came from all over the countries abroad in support of Biafra cause and, because he had no job and was only living in somebody's house, he took it as his business - with people from all over contributing money that enters into his account alone. Then it became an opportunity to sleep with everything on skate and to travel like a fool, to curse anyone who has different opinion and to act like he is God - leading many astray - until he was irredeemably lost. That will be his story before his eventual downfall...but he would never tell it because he cannot. People will stone him to death if they knew him.

I think ya inclination to sentiment has incapacitated your power of reason.

If not you should have asked your small mind if things were going well in Nigeria and equal opportunities exist for all based on merit system. Will there be cry for succession, restructuring and calls for true federalism from this lopsided mere demographic expression called Nigeria.
So in your small skull u think Biafra agitation is all about Kanu?

Mind u am an igbo and I believe in the unity of Nigeria and that people has a right to agitated. I also believe your brain is made of urine.. #pissonyagenerations
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by marv1: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Let us be fair here.
No need for insult. Let Kanu tell us his own story.
You people can NEVER get anything from being abusive. You are just worsening the situation.
Angeleena:

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by InvertedHammer: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
It is beginning to make sense.

Joe Igbokwe came from abject poverty. The fear of poverty is why he would betray anyone to stay afloat. At least he is man enough to admit that only his selfish interests matter to him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.