Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (46200 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by SenatorM(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Bleiz:

Tell Nnamdi KANU.
I'm IBO, Nigerian and proud
Keep denying your tribe.
We have plenty of your type on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by philkoms: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Mr Joe,God bless you for this position of courage and a very rare nationalist in our beloved nation.Posterity God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Barfibassey(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
nonsense,butt licker...Joe Esau igbokwe,selling ur birthright for amala and red oil soup...soo silly...ur kids,eat amala,so we should stupidly clap and hail them? this is total nonsense.. telling us how,u became a wanderer, makes no point at all..
you are beautiful,but you have no sense,how can u spilt out such hatred over your fellow igbo man succes,even if he doesn't support ur biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by StarPlayer: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2017
rainylad:

..'how far' how??..are you high??..cos if you didnt drop from the sky,knowing where you come from is important.
What a hateful and spiteful soul you have sad na your type de engage in human trafficking and prostitution_all over the place Anu ofia
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by obaoyedotun(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Read with the little sense you have all he is saying lagos gave igbos the opportunity their own land never gave them
zuchyblink:
This man wants all IGBOS to leave their land for lagos. Lagos this, lagos that lagos is what it is because other places were starved to feed lagos. That is what we want to stop. Restructure or Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by madridguy(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Good one Joe.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by naijafella(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2017
yohanpaul:
I wonder how old you are for insulting the man. No wonder all those that support kanu are either miscreants or are been fed.

True talk
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by ElSherriff: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2017
You are just a product of a quikie, not real sex. In simple terms, he has a background of hardwork and success, not you shameless low class who thinks as soon as Biafra is declared youd become queens and kings, guess what? even in america there are beggars and paupers. So you dont become one, learn from Joe Igbokwe who has thrived despite the challenges and harsh terrains of Lagos.
IF you respond to this quote, I will hit your head so hard with offor, you'd become bedridden from brain down. Nonsense and kpekelemense.

[s]
Angeleena:
nonsense,butt licker...Joe Esau igbokwe,selling ur birthright for amala and red oil soup...soo silly...ur kids,eat amala,so we should stupidly clap and hail them? this is total nonsense.. telling us how,u became a wanderer, makes no point at all..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by obaoyedotun(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2017
Beauty without brains, Read with the little sense you have all he is saying lagos gave igbos the opportunity their own land never gave them
Angeleena:

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Dancos: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2017
I did not know this man joe lgbokwe is so stupid. This is story for the gods or simply put tales by moonlight. We are talking of Biafra restoration, he is here preaching the sermon on poverty. What a pity this man is truly a slave he need both physical and psycological deliverance. Mazi Nnamdi Kalu is way beyong your level, go and talk to your mates. You want to use him to improve your cv.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by henrimoto(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Hnmmmm. What a masterpiece from Joe Igbokwe.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by koolModee: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
How does one change a hopeless situation? Do we ignore or pray? With a very warped,shallow and retarded thought process that produced this crap, I can only pray for you and the fellows that liked your post.
NetBizguy:

Nnamdi Kanu I think you shouldn't do for this man what Nigeria govt did for you, you paid so much for it (18 month in detention), please don't just give him that attention lest he becomes somebody from nobody because its obvious this selfish entity is trying to use your ladder to gain recognition..

Who your story epp and who doesn't have a story?

Just look at the Joe Igbokwe of a selfish being, so far it has been all about you and your little success in logos, your express way and high and low ways and useless connection with useless people.. so after all it was the fear of losing them? And you mean to tell me that the entire Igbo should sacrifice our future for whatever nonsence you have in logas today? Biafra will come you can decide to remain in Nigeria..

For your informaton Mr. Selfish Igbokwe of Igbo saboteur, Nnamdi Kanu is not as selfish as you're because whatever you claim to have in Logos today being the result of your 32 years accumulated efforts, Nnamdi Kanu outweighs it even before he came to lime light, he rejected an offer that would give him for his fifth generation more than a million times whatever wealth you would ever dream of even in your next life, yes he rejected on offer of an Oil well for exchange of Biafran freedom unlike you selfish being that wants to sacrifice our independent and future of our children for not even any significant offer other than your meagre wealth that cannot feed two families for six months, Nnamdi Kan is not telling his sad story because its not just about him and his immediate family, he's telling our story because its about us

For get the F' out of here, you're still stinkingly poor
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by MadCow1: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu has no story to tell. I heard from a prominent Igbo Man how he was on a flight to London around the beginning of the War and the Aircraft was stopped on the tarmac, boarded by Nigerian Soldiers and passengers were being taken off the plane by their passport names. All Igbos on the flight were being deblarded and arrested. He said he was saved by a call from outside the plane that stopped the search half way before getting to those of them at the back of the Aircraft.

Another spoke about how they lost everything to the War. How they returned to cities like Port Harcourt to reclaim their properties only to be told to present documents that had been either lost during the War or they never even had due to it being under processing by the government before the War and whatever papers they had were outrightly rejected and their properties declared abandoned.

Others spoke of how they were given 20pounds abi shillings as compensation for all they lost and many died and committed suicide from depression.

I thank Gowon and the Akwa Ibom Biafran General that reached a truce that ended the War.. but declaring "No Victor, No vanquished" left a heartbeat on which Nnamdi Kanu is preying today to scam millions of Igbos out of their money and lead them to their doom.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
ElSherriff:
You are just a product of a quikie, not real sex. In simple terms, he has a background of hardwork and success, not you shameless low class who thinks as soon as Biafra is declared youd become queens and kings, guess what? even in america there are beggars and paupers. So you dont become one, learn from Joe Igbokwe who has thrived despite the challenges and harsh terrains of Lagos.
IF you respond to this quote, I will hit your head so hard with offor, you'd become bedridden from brain down. Nonsense and kpekelemense.

[s][/s]

Your attention is needed here :

https://www.nairaland.com/3965283/biafra-tension-oduduwa-elites-back#59125598
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
MadCow1:
Nnamdi Kanu has no story to tell. I heard from a prominent Igbo Man how he was on a flight to London around the beginning of the War and the Aircraft was stopped on the tarmac, boarded by Nigerian Soldiers and passengers were being taken off the plane by their passport names. All Igbos on the flight were being deblarded and arrested. He said he was saved by a call from outside the plane that stopped the search half way before getting to those of them at the back of the Aircraft.

Another spoke about how they lost everything to the War. How they returned to cities like Port Harcourt to reclaim their properties only to be told to present documents that had been either lost during the War or they never even had due to it being under processing by the government before the War and whatever papers they had were outrightly rejected and their properties declared abandoned.

Others spoke of how they were given 20pounds abi shillings as compensation for all they lost and many died and committed suicide from depression.

I thank Gowon and the Akwa Ibom Biafran General that reached a truce that ended the War.. but declaring "No Victor, No vanquished" left a heartbeat on which Nnamdi Kanu is preying today to scam millions of Igbos out of their money and lead them to their doom.

Your attention is needed here:

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Chikpat(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
odomanis:

Nnamdi Kanu is that Man whom if he stands and Joe Igbokwe stands, Igbos will queue behind him while stoning Igbokwe.

I am a reasonable Igbo man. I don't and won't queue behind Mr Kalu. I don't knw wu u r n Whr u com from. But I do knw reasonable elites won't queue bhind Kalu... and I do knw hopeless Igbo folks will surely queue behind a Kalu dat has become hopeless in a "united" Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by naijafella(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2017
obaoyedotun:
Beauty without brains, Read with the little sense you have all he is saying lagos gave igbos the opportunity their own land never gave them

Tell am
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2017
koolModee:
How does one change a hopeless situation? Do we ignore or pray? With a very warped,shallow and retarded thought process that produced this crap, I can only pray for you and the fellows that liked your post.

Your attention is needed here :

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2017
henrimoto:
Hnmmmm. What a masterpiece from Joe Igbokwe.

Bros your attention is needed here: https://www.nairaland.com/3965283/biafra-tension-oduduwa-elites-back#59125598
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by chyke4(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2017
sammyj:
Igbokwe should have saved his energy for a better thing rather than channeling it towards that coward that refuse to visit Kaduna!!! shocked sad
To do what exactly in kaduna?, is kaduna part of biafra? And why has Buhari refused to visit Anambra?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Bleiz:

Tell Nnamdi KANU.

I'm IBO, Nigerian and proud

Bros your attention is needed here: https://www.nairaland.com/3965283/biafra-tension-oduduwa-elites-back#59125598
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2017
NetBizguy:

Nnamdi Kanu I think you shouldn't do for this man what Nigeria govt did for you, you paid so much for it (18 month in detention), please don't just give him that attention lest he becomes somebody from nobody because its obvious this selfish entity is trying to use your ladder to gain recognition..

Who your story epp and who doesn't have a story?

Just look at the Joe Igbokwe of a selfish being, so far it has been all about you and your little success in logos, your express way and high and low ways and useless connection with useless people.. so after all it was the fear of losing them? And you mean to tell me that the entire Igbo should sacrifice our future for whatever nonsence you have in logas today? Biafra will come you can decide to remain in Nigeria..

For your informaton Mr. Selfish Igbokwe of Igbo saboteur, Nnamdi Kanu is not as selfish as you're because whatever you claim to have in Logos today being the result of your 32 years accumulated efforts, Nnamdi Kanu outweighs it even before he came to lime light, he rejected an offer that would give him for his fifth generation more than a million times whatever wealth you would ever dream of even in your next life, yes he rejected on offer of an Oil well for exchange of Biafran freedom unlike you selfish being that wants to sacrifice our independent and future of our children for not even any significant offer other than your meagre wealth that cannot feed two families for six months, Nnamdi Kan is not telling his sad story because its not just about him and his immediate family, he's telling our story because its about us

For get the F' out of here, you're still stinkingly poor

You believe he rejected an oil well? Why would guys be saying all this nonsense upandan
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by totorimi: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2017
His children are technically Lagosians if their names folllow the pattern of Rotimi Amaechi but if I hear anything like Dhukwuemeka, Adaobi etc then he is a joker.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by popsyleo1: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2017
This man is a betrayal to Igbos.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2017
PUSH1:

You believe he rejected an oil well? Why would guys be saying all this nonsense upandan

Your attention is needed here: https://www.nairaland.com/3965283/biafra-tension-oduduwa-elites-back#59125598
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by nku5: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin #Slave grin
Copied:
Between Fashola, Ambode, Osinbajo & Joe Igbokwe Fashola Served Tinubu For 8 Good Years And Was Rewarded With Governorship. Today he is a Minister! Ambode Served Both Tinubu & Fashola for 8 years Each and was Rewarded with Governorship Seat. Today he is the Governor of Lagos State Osibanjo Served Tinubu & Fashola for same period of years and was rewarded with Vice President. While Uncle Joe Igbokwe Served the same people for more than 8 years and rather than be promoted Received demotion. What does that tell you?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by win2kwire: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2017
Chikpat:
Nnamdi, surely is not a hungry slave living in Lagos.

It will be good to hear his story; obviously from the zoo, outside the zoo or wherever !

The IGBOS OF NIGERIA will want to hear his own narrative.

Mr Kalu, tell us who you are; you are not an alien ....are you?

He will not speak because he is a nobody period, he is using 419 to get 3 million people (sorry ibos) killed like Ojukuwu did
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
I would say no further than this idiot Joe igbokwe is a fool..this idiot said he wants to tell his story only state when he traveled to lagos traveled back to Nnewi,then back to Lagos. every other things are Lagos this,Lagos opened door,Lagos that.ended up concluding this is the story of Lagos. Who is this fool for crying out loud. this is so annoying.a grown up person could be this foolish. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by PenisCaP: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2017
Okeikpu:
Honey Peniscap said I should greet you wink
As for Joe Yorukwe, I will piss on his grave that very day sad

Lol... dats a sweet biafran chik.
Protect her from hateful afonja s.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Ipayesco(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=higherpower post=59103664]Joe Igbokwe wrote

NNAMDI KANU CALLED ME A HUNGRY SLAVE RESIDING IN LAGOS AND I HAVE FOUND THE NEED TO TELL MY STORY AGAIN FOR RECORD PURPOSES. I WANT NNAMDI TO TELL HIS OWN STORY TOO. PLEASE READ THIS:

In 1971, after my primary school education, poverty drove me to Lagos to find something to do to help my poor mother and siblings. Civil War devastated my father’s thriving business in Onitsha and we all suffered from 1966 to 1970 when the war ended.

With four
Pls tell him, hope someone will read this to his hearing but no need for kanu to narrate anything because it's so obvious that he was brought up and groom abroad as his children are bonafide member of U.S

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Exhumes His Late Parents' Remains In Owerri Due To Road Expansion. Photos / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / Obi Of Onitsha Trending On Twitter For Meeting Atiku In Awka (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.