Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (46203 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Ene33(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2017
[Does the ibos like demsefs? If yes he wud have return home, so forget dis nonsense agitation called biafra

quote author=Angeleena post=59104189]nonsense,butt licker...Joe Esau igbokwe,selling ur birthright for amala and red oil soup...soo silly...ur kids,eat amala,so we should stupidly clap and hail them? this is total nonsense.. telling us how,u became a wanderer, makes no point at all..[/quote]
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Chikpat(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2017
win2kwire:

He will not speak because he is a nobody period, he is using 419 to get 3 million people (sorry ibos) killed like Ojukuwu did

Ojukwu survived d civil war. If another war breaks this tym around, Mr Kalu will not be dat lucky and all d troubles, tensions he has bn fomenting will surely condense to wash him into the River Niger.

How do ppl describe hopelessness?

Igbo's r smarter today dan yesterday. We will not allow a negaholic Mr Kalu to plunge us into anoda war , allow our ppl die lyk chicken again, fail to secede again, multiply our problems in a "united, complex" Nigeria and then turn around to abuse the civility and intelligence of humanity with self afflicted marginalization painted as "a united dem against us". Never again will small boys cause such problems for us again. The last tym we allowed dat...was a pain lyk hell... NEVER AGAIN
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Myself2(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu called Joe Igbokwe a slave,,,,,,

With this shameful article the fool wrote he has now proved Nnamdi Kanu right

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by PHILipu1(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2017
NetBizguy:

Nnamdi Kanu I think you shouldn't do for this man what Nigeria govt did for you, you paid so much for it (18 month in detention), please don't just give him that attention lest he becomes somebody from nobody because its obvious this selfish entity is trying to use your ladder to gain recognition..

Who your story epp and who doesn't have a story?

Just look at the Joe Igbokwe of a selfish being, so far it has been all about you and your little success in logos, your express way and high and low ways and useless connection with useless people.. so after all it was the fear of losing them? And you mean to tell me that the entire Igbo should sacrifice our future for whatever nonsence you have in logas today? Biafra will come you can decide to remain in Nigeria..

For your informaton Mr. Selfish Igbokwe of Igbo saboteur, Nnamdi Kanu is not as selfish as you're because whatever you claim to have in Logos today being the result of your 32 years accumulated efforts, Nnamdi Kanu outweighs it even before he came to lime light, he rejected an offer that would give him for his fifth generation more than a million times whatever wealth you would ever dream of even in your next life, yes he rejected on offer of an Oil well for exchange of Biafran freedom unlike you selfish being that wants to sacrifice our independent and future of our children for not even any significant offer other than your meagre wealth that cannot feed two families for six months, Nnamdi Kan is not telling his sad story because its not just about him and his immediate family, he's telling our story because its about us

For get the F' out of here, you're still stinkingly poor
So you were brainwashed by that Scammer COWNU that he rejected an oil well?
People like you need to go and reset your brain because cownu has damaged it.
If not that Orji Uzor Kalu and APC leaders from south-east went on their kneels to beg Buhari,your COWNU would have spend all the remaining years of Buhari Administration in Kuje prison.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by hatchy(f): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2017
Well done Joe Igbokwe.

We shall keep educating these bigots till they grow some brain.

Ndigbo in Nigeria: History is my witness by Joe Igbokwe.

A few days ago a friend, patriot and a committed Nigerian, Emmanuel Majebi reminded me of the tragedy of looking the way and keeping quiet by men who should know better in times of crisis. He reminded me of the calamity that will befall a society or nation when real men choose to be neutral in times of great moral crisis. He reminded me that evil triumph in every society when good and thinking men do nothing. Hear Emmanuel: "The story is usually told of how Years after the devastation of Germany in WW2 ... There was a meeting of German eggheads ... And the question was how did it come to pass that a nation that produced Great Thinkers like Friederich Nietzsche. Karl Max ...Albert Einstein....Bruno Bauer. Friederich Engels... Etc ..etc...get seized and goaded into ultimate destruction by a looney like Hitler... Who was not even originally German but Austrian!!!! The thinkers came up with the conclusion that complacency and indifference until it became too late ... Was the main cause!"
A.J.P Taylor captured it succinctly when the German war machines crumbled in 1945 when he said: "The real problem of German history is why so few of the educated recognized Hitler as the embodiment of evil."
The blame was put squarely on the inability of the German political class and the elite to rise up to the challenges of Hitler and his collaborators. The consequences of their inability to call a spade a spade resulted in the death of 20 million people and the massive destruction of property worth several billions of dollars. The rest is now history!
Before 2015 and after the 2015 general elections I had a running battle with the some Igbo writers and opinion builders both at home and abroad on the choice of words they throw to the public space. I reminded them those of them living outside Nigeria that they creating millions of enemies for our people living and doing businesses outside Igboland. I was abused as a sellout, a saboteur, and betrayer. Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Biafra was there and is still there as I write this spewing and spreading hate, ethnic bigotry and primordial tendencies with reckless abandon.
I did not see Ohaneze, Ndigbo Lagos, Aka Ikenga and other Igbo political class rising up to say enough is enough. The brigandage continued unabated until the Arewa Youths of the North responded in their way a few weeks back and hell was let loose.
Yes, the Arewa Youths flouted the Nigerian Constitution by asking Igbo to quit their territory. Yes, the Arewa youths took laws into the hands. Yes, the Arewa Youths response was reckless and totally unacceptable but has anybody taken mental notice of the abuse and uncensored choice of words used on the person of the President and Northern Nigerians by some Igbo at home and abroad? Why did our leaders keep quiet in the face of these provocative statements and abuse? Why did they not care about others in Nigeria? Why did it not bother them? Why was Nnamdi Kanu not called to order? Did they address any press conference calling for the censure of hate speeches and abuse of others who are different from us?
The same Igbo leaders who could not speak when elders are supposed to speak were the ones visiting Nnamdi Kanu in prison taking pictures with him. Now, what signals are we sending to other Nigerians who are not Igbo? Can you see what I am seeing? Can you add two and two to get four? Can you see that Arewa Youths ran away with the thinking that those who are abusing and cursing them got an endorsement from Igbo leaders? The evil spirits visited in the night and the child died in the morning and you are still waiting for the proof of what happened. What the Arewa youths did is to practice what political scientists call the balance of terror, a balance of abuse, the balance of hate, a balance of ethnic bigotry and balance of primordial sentiments.
It was when the Arewa Youths reacted the way they did that Igbo suddenly remembered that they have investments worth trillions of Naira outside Igboland. It was then that former Governor Kwankwaso reminded Igbo that they are occupying the size of South East in the North. It was then that it dawned on Igbo and other Nigerians that we need one another. It was then that we started looking into our Constitution. It was then that Igbo leaders started speaking out. It was then that they realized that hate speech can cause war because war starts by hot exchange of words. It was then that it dawned on Igbo that while it is easy for Northerners to quickly vacate the South East it may not be too easy for Igbo to move their physical assets out of the North. It is impossible. It was then that we realized that nobody has a monopoly hate language.
We are gradually witnessing what happened in Biafra from 1967 to 1970 when patriots and genuine Igbo leaders who offered alternative views to Ojukwu then were branded as saboteurs and tied to the stake and gunned down. Zik, C C Onoh and Professor Enegere of the University of Nigeria Nsukka confirmed this to me. God forbid. We are in the age of ideas and the age of learning. May the voices of the uneducated, unlettered, and the uncivilized in Igbo land do not swallow the voices of reason, hope, truth, and life. Before the declaration of Biafra on 30th of May 1967 at the then Eastern House of Assembly all the bonafide leaders in Igbo land were seated. More than 80% of the people in that hallowed Chamber rose up for Biafra and it came to pass.
Now if we want Biafra again 50 years after everything must be debated, Mark my words. Let us call for the debate and let the intelligentsia and those who can add two and two together to get four go to speak for Igbo land. A lot is at stake in Nigeria, and I do not want Igbo to lose again.
I agree 100% that Igbo have suffered systemic, organized, structured and official marginalization in Nigeria but let us go into constructive and civilized engagement to redress the imbalance. For us to do this we need to play better politics by working with other Nigerians. I have a reason why Igbo should see Nigeria as their country. There is no other country in the world where the Igbo language is spoken. Yoruba have three million of their kinsmen and women in Benin Republic. The language spreads to Liberia, and even up to West Indies. The Hausa-Fulani have their kinsmen and women in Mali, Niger, and even up to Saudi Arabia etc. If there is serious crisis in Nigeria they can move. Igbo have no outlet anywhere in the world. You cannot plant and another will come and harvest. You cannot build and another will come and occupy.
Now what is the way forward? Igbo should stop persecution complex, marginalization complex, defeatist syndrome, leadership complex, and what Prof Ozodi Osuji will call selfish sense of superiority and paranoid grandiosity. We can do better than this. Nnamdi Kanu' Biafra project will not fly in the 21st Century. Igbo must see Nigeria as their own where they have invested trillions to build. We are all Nigerians. Given my experiences in Nigeria and Igboland we may not be able to live as one in one country. I am a living witness of what happened when Enugu was carved out of the old Anambra State. I am a living witness how Ebonyi State always join the North when issues concerning South East are put to vote at the National Assembly. I am a living witness when former Governor Orji of Abia State sacked all civil servants from Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu from the State civil service. Catholic Diocese of Ahiara Mbaise cannot accept the man is from Anambra State as their Bishop. An Anambra man Mr. Cletus Ibeto who bought the Nkalagu Cement Factory cannot start operation because the bigots feel an Anambra man cannot buy and own Nkalagu Cement Factory. This is the country the small boy Nnamdi wants me to be part of. Let common sense prevail even though I know common sense is not common. Case Rested!

Joe Igbokwe

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by win2kwire: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2017
Chikpat:

Ojukwu survived d civil war. If another war breaks this tym around, Mr Kalu will not be dat lucky and all d troubles, tensions he has bn fomenting will surely condense to wash him into the River Niger.
How do ppl describe hopelessness?
Igbo's r smarter today dan yesterday. We will not allow a negaholic Mr Kalu to plunge us into anoda war , allow our ppl die lyk chicken again, fail to secede again, multiply our problems in a "united, complex" Nigeria and then turn around to abuse the civility and intelligence of humanity with self afflicted marginalization painted as "a united dem against. us". Never again will small boys cause such problems for us again. The last tym we allowed dat...was a pain lyk hell...

Correction: "Ojukwu survived d civil war"

Ojukwu ran away with his tail between his legs and left the people he plunged into war to die like fowl, the remaining survivors then crowned him king and gave him a glorious homecoming!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ojukwu is the best 419 out of igboland

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by greatman247(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
nonsense,butt licker...Joe Esau igbokwe,selling ur birthright for amala and red oil soup...soo silly...ur kids,eat amala,so we should stupidly clap and hail them? this is total nonsense.. telling us how,u became a wanderer, makes no point at all..

Shut up Jor. Amala no be food? No people like dry drink garri from house reach outside they lie give people say na fried rice, chicken and salad you just ate but when you vomit no sign of such In your vomit. At least him Don tell us him story and he was justified from the story that he was rich before meeting the APC and Ashiwaju. He got a loan and set up thriving business and was able to pay back. Oya you tell us your own story let's see if you were able to achieve anything tangible.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Praktikals(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2017
GuyWise:
The idiot will forever be ignored by Kanu cause he is not quater of what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is made of.

Ndigbo sii na, "Agaracha must come back".
I challenge you to do a background check yourself and you will be ashamed to realise that outside the struggle for Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has not done anything tangible with his life. Goto wikipedia and see for yourself
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Nice story, God has really been your help.

But my question is WHOSE LIFE HAVE YOU IMPARTED?

All you have achieved so far is just for you and your family.

To be a hero, your impart must be felt in peoples lives else you will end up without any traces of your existence.

Nnamdi Kanu will remain a hero because of the impart he had on peoples lives.

Is anything wrong in others fighting for their own destiny?
You will be a selfish man if you stand in the way of the masses.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by bhella10: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2017
I have followed these Biafra vs Nigeria conflict for a while now and then I noticed the patterns. Those staunch supporters of Kanu are mostly the Ibos residents of the Eastern part of the country and who are born bred while those who are indifferent are residents outside East born and bred in cities mostly Lagos. As for me I think the end will not end well for Kanu and his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Chikpat(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2017
win2kwire:

Correction: "Ojukwu survived d civil war"

Ojukwu ran away with his tail between his legs and left the people he plunged into war to die like fowl, the remaining survivors then crowned him king and gave him a glorious homecoming!
Ojukwu is the best 419 out of igboland

Well, running away with his tail between his legs or behind his legs and not dying na his own way of surviving the war grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But den if Nigerian soldiers caught Ojukwu, it wud have been like America catching Mr Bin Laden....If anything happens, they will surely pick Kalu; alive or dead. Kalu z not an issue for me. I am concerned about the Igbos of Nigeria in the great multitudes.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2017
Please, who did they say stole something in football academy and was expelled?

Someone should please clarify.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by ozowarac: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2017
"I got married in 1990 and all my five kids are all Lagosians.They know no other place except Lagos.Lagos is their home.This is the story of Lagos,my Lagos."
~ Joe Igbokwe

The story of a banished outcast. Horrible and Terrible!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by andyanders: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
nonsense,butt licker...Joe Esau igbokwe,selling ur birthright for amala and red oil soup...soo silly...ur kids,eat amala,so we should stupidly clap and hail them? this is total nonsense.. telling us how,u became a wanderer, makes no point at all..

You are just a disgrace to womanhood. As young as you are, you are too foolish to be among the living hence you are not supposed to be living among other living human beings.

Why do you even eat cow meat in your life as the cow comes from the north? Igbokwe has spoken well and his facts are there for confirmation.

Let your Nnamdi Kanu open up his profile and let there be a public discuss over his person and Igbokwe. Nnamdi Kanu is a disgrace to humanity. I am from the east and if given a gun, I will Kill Nnamdi Kanu. He has never seen war in his life and as far as I am concerned, he is a conman.I am even calling on the authorities to revoke his bail and have him arrested and let heaven fall.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by magzey: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2017
KANU no fit tell story, because he can't think for 1 minute by himself
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by victorvezx(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2017
FrancisDiote:
Nice story, God has really been your help.

But my question is WHOSE LIFE HAVE YOU IMPARTED?

All you have achieved so far is just for you and your family.

To be a hero, your impart must be felt in peoples lives else you will end up without any traces of your existence.

Nnamdi Kanu will remain a hero because of the impart he had on peoples lives.

Is anything wrong in others fighting for their own destiny?
You will be a selfish man if you stand in the way of the masses.
Which impact has Kanu made in igboland? Sowing the seed of hatred in there heart of people in the south east? With all the massive cash Kanu and Ipob have being receiving through donations from igbos home and abroad, Kanu have not sponsored of built anything thing on igboland, not even a public bore hole water system, even in his immediate community. He even still leaves in his father's house because he has no job, he lives of the donations of igbos that's why he is always in flashy cloths and car

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by win2kwire: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2017
Chikpat:

Well, running away with his tail between his legs or behind his legs and not dying na his own way of surviving the war grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But den if Nigerian soldiers caught Ojukwu, it wud have been like America catching Mr Bin Laden....If anything happens, they will surely pick Kalu; alive or dead. Kalu z not an issue for me. I am concerned about the Igbos of Nigeria in the great multitudes.

We are both saying the same thing, Ojukwu and Kanu are cowards who run away after sending their people to die for nothing!

it just shows how stupid many ibos are for following these cowards!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by jrusky(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2017
I'm really sorry for my fellow Igbo brother on this forum to be honest I can see truly many Igbo on this forum are already insane. Igbokwe has only asked Nnwaewu Nazi Kanu to tell his own story this is very simple question that need answer please let Nazi Kanu tell us his own story and all you e-IPOOH warriors go and sit your a s s somewhere.

The IPOOH are so pained like they should die when Aisha came boldly to dare them and I was expecting the goat called Kanu to shut down Owerri. Biko Nwanne IPOOH go and cover your heads in shame upon all your brags and threatening Aisha touched ground right in your nose you all went deaf, dumb and ran under your fathers bed.

Nazi Kanu annoys me with passion this was this guy insane and disgraceful calling Igbo who did not see his view as the right path Pigs and Idiots I can't belief this that one good day an Igbo man will be this rude and abusive even towards his own people it beat my imagination even Ojukwu never did such in his entirely life. If Nazi Kanu were to be a Yoruba guy or Edo guy or Hausa guy by now heaven would have fall because their is no name under this heaven Igbo will not call them but these bastard who does not even resemble the man he called his father calling Igbo pigs and Idiots. I'm patiently waiting the hand of the law pick up again I will personally campaign for his never return journey, a child that say hi o her mother will not sleep let him or her also forget about sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Chikpat(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:

I have seen ur pics in ur profile. Joe' last born is alot older dan u. I am very happy to insinuate that you are not a butt licker and a wanderer lyk "Joe" and u dont eat Amala too.

NNE, the truth be told, there is nothing false about Lagos as painted by Mr Joe.

From the way you feel about Mr Joe, something strong in me tells me you have recorded more successes in life dan Joe. Am so happy for u o...

Abeg

Abeg...

Tell us your own story...

We won't just clap; we will sing and dance for you

And if u ve not scored any tangible goal in life, don't insult people your father's age online, offline and anywhere

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Willybos(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Let me summarize Nnamdi cownu story... Nnamdi cownu is one of the useless parasite in ma house since 1981-1998...
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2017
He has no story, or maybe kuje story.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2017
He was tired of paying tax in London. So he decided to come and take advantage of gullible ones in Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2017
BabaIjebuXL:

We know your type, empty barrel. London boy!!! You are so shallow.... you must be the type that sleeps at the embassy, looking for ways to travel to ANY country ABROAD. Grow some balls boy

You cant be so sure. I am not among you masses, I do not even know why I bother wasting my time defending you poor brainless people. I am supposed to be with the thieving politicians and dealing with you guys. I shouldnt even bother, cos their policies do not conflict with mine. I should let you all rot and die in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by odomanis: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2017
uridiwan:
I will assume Nnamdi KANU is stooopeeeed and coward if he ignore this comment because he called for debate from any of nigeria erudite professor and now somebody honorably came to tackle him ,and one idiot and coward said he should ignore.

Do you want him to debate with a former tout and now politician ? Have you believed the story from a Nigerian politician ? Sorry !
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Zalza: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu I think you shouldn't do for this man what Nigeria govt did for you, you paid so much for it (18 month in detention), please don't just give him that attention lest he becomes somebody from nobody because its obvious this selfish entity is trying to use your ladder to gain recognition..

Just look at the Joe Igbokwe of a selfish being, so far it has been all about you and your little success in logos, your express way and high and low ways and useless connection with useless people.. so after all it was the fear of losing them? And you mean to tell me that the entire Igbo should sacrifice our future for whatever nonsence you have in logas today? Biafra will come you can decide to remain in Nigeria..

For your informaton Mr. Selfish Igbokwe of Igbo saboteur, Nnamdi Kanu is not as selfish as you're because whatever you claim to have in Logos today being the result of your 32 years accumulated efforts, Nnamdi Kanu outweighs it even before he came to lime light, he rejected an offer that would give him for his fifth generation more than a million times whatever wealth you would ever dream of even in your next life, yes he rejected on offer of an Oil well for exchange of Biafran freedom[/color] unlike you selfish being that wants to sacrifice our independent and future of our children for not even any significant offer other than your meagre wealth that cannot feed two families for six months, Nnamdi Kan is not telling his sad story because its not just about him and his immediate family, he's telling our story because its about us

U r a liar. IPOB is nothing but a scam. It is like MMM, it will soon pack out .
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Zalza: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2017

For your informaton Mr. Selfish Igbokwe of Igbo saboteur, Nnamdi Kanu is not as selfish as you're because whatever you claim to have in Logos today being the result of your 32 years accumulated efforts, Nnamdi Kanu outweighs it even before he came to lime light, he rejected an offer that would give him for his fifth generation more than a million times whatever wealth you would ever dream of even in your next life, yes he rejected on offer of an Oil well for exchange of Biafran freedom[/color] unlike you selfish being that wants to sacrifice our independent and future of our children for not even any significant offer other than your meagre wealth that cannot feed two families for six months, Nnamdi Kan is not telling his sad story because its not just about him and his immediate family, he's telling our story because its about us

U r a liar. IPOB is nothing but a scam. It is like MMM, it will soon pack out .
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by habayinc(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2017
higherpower:
Joe Igbokwe wrote

NNAMDI KANU CALLED ME A HUNGRY SLAVE RESIDING IN LAGOS AND I HAVE FOUND THE NEED TO TELL MY STORY AGAIN FOR RECORD PURPOSES. I WANT NNAMDI TO TELL HIS OWN STORY TOO. PLEASE READ THIS:

In 1971, after my primary school education, poverty drove me to Lagos to find something to do to help my poor mother and siblings. Civil War devastated my father’s thriving business in Onitsha and we all suffered from 1966 to 1970 when the war ended.

With four wives and 34 children, my parents could not cope any more. My brothers and sisters dropped out of school to learn a trade. Because I was a little ‘sharp’ in school, my father encouraged me to finish primary school. It is needless here to recall how I and few of my siblings survived to finish our primary education. Consequently when my mates were taking Common Entrance Examination, I did not because there was no need to do so. No money, no three square meals a day, no good clothing, just nothing.

My mother encouraged me to travel with friends to Lagos. We landed at Sawmill Ebute Metta where I worked as a sawdust carrier at seven Shilling, six Pence a day. My job was to pack sawdust from the Machines to the Lagoon from 7am to 5 pm daily. I did this for nearly two years and later I became a danfo conductor plying Idioro/Ajegunle axis. From there I joined my brother in a supermarket business at Ijesha Road, Surulere. I did this until I returned home during Christmas in December 1973. I came home to meet my friends I was beating academically in school trying to make me feel and look inferior. Again I also noticed while in Lagos that if I fail to go to school, I may end up doing menial jobs meant for illiterates till the end of age. I decided to go back to school to add values to my life. But where are the school fees? There was nothing. How I managed to get the first school fee to start and what happened thereafter will take a book to do the narrative.

In 1979 I left Okongwu Memorial Grammar School Nnewi with Division One and was the school Head Boy. I taught in the same school as an Auxiliary Teacher from 1979 – 1980. In 1980 I got admission to read Mechanical Engineering at the University of Nigeria Nsukka and graduated in 1985. I did my Youth Service in Ogun State and thereafter I returned to Lagos in 1986 to begin a journey to where I am today. I walked the streets of Lagos from 1986 – 1988 until the then military government headed by Gen Ibrahim Babangida set up the National Directorate of Employment, (NDE) to encourage graduates to start their own businesses. I got a loan of N27,500, using my NYSC discharge Certificate and my Degree Certificate as collateral at 9% interest rate. I set up a Restaurant Business in Western Avenue, Lagos and hit an instant success. While doing this business, I spread my nets also to the auto spare parts market in Lawanson, Surulere where my brother thrives as a very successful importer. I opened a shop there and got a boy to take charge of the business. From there, I entered into Auto dealership in Western Avenue Surulere. I paid back that loan in full and collected back my certificates.

In 1995, I wrote my first book, Igbos: 25 Years After Biafra. I also established National Vision Newspapers in 1997. In 1999, I wrote my second book: Heroes of Democracy. In 2004 I co-authored 2007: The IBB Option with my good friend, Peter Claver Oparah. One thing led to another. I became an opinion molder, a public commentator, political analyst, writer and an advocate of the peoples’ cause. I bought my first car in 1990 and became a millionaire in 1995 after launching of my first book.

In 2006, the then Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, made me the pioneer General Manager of the Lagos State Infrastructure & Regulatory Agency (LASIMRA) and I was there for almost 10 years. I served Asiwaju’s government for the remainder of his days as Lagos Governor. I served His Excellency Governor Babatunde Fashola for 8years. In September 2015, His Excellency Governor Akinwunmi Ambode moved me to Wharf Landing Fees Collecting Authority Apapa as Chairman. I became the Publicity Secretary AC, ACN, and APC since late 2006 till date. By the grace of God I have been the Chairman of Conference of APC Publicity Secretaries (CAPS) in Nigeria since 2014.

These positions and exploits have put me in the limelight in Lagos and Nigeria since the early 90s, and God has been kind to me. These offices have opened the doors of the rich and poor to me. They have opened the inner ways,byways, subways, expressways and highways to the corridors of power in Nigeria. I have been connected to the pace setters, policy makers, the movers and shakers of blue chip companies, newsmakers and the powers that be in Lagos. The magic of Lagos, the beauty of Lagos, the dynamics of Lagos, the glory of Lagos, the momentum of Lagos, the capacity, capability and the strength of Lagos touched me in no uncertain terms since 1986 (32years ago) till date…..and still counting.

My sojourn in Lagos for 32 years has also opened my eyes as a historian as to what Lagos has done for my people from South East. Today as I write this Igbo do not have a quarter of what they have in Lagos in the South East in terms of investments. As I write this book, Igbo are the second most populous ethnic group in Lagos. Today, Igbo exert tremendous influence and capacity in Lagos and its success story. Few years back two prominent sons of Nnewi told me in confidence that they did not know they have been wasting their time in Nnewi until they came to Lagos. They said Lagos opened doors for limitless opportunities and endless possibilities. I have seen people come from other parts of Nigeria to hit gold mine in Lagos.

I got married in 1990 and all my five kids are all Lagosians and so are millions of Igbo kids born in Lagos. They have lived most of their lives in Lagos, schooled in Lagos, worked in Lagos, made friends in Lagos and have keyed to the Lagos success story. They know any other place except Lagos. Lagos is their home. This is not limited to Igbo alone but all other ethnic groups and of course Yoruba from outside Lagos. Lagos is a melting pot, a mega city, a cosmopolitan beehive. Lagos controls the heartbeat of Nigeria, its wealth, its influence and its strategic socio-economic and political hub. Lagos changed my thinking and original thoughts, Lagos emboldened me, Lagos motivated me, Lagos challenged me and Lagos made me. I can say no less. This is the story of Lagos, my Lagos. It is still unraveling, not for me alone but millions of other Nigerians, to the glory of God."
That's how you reply a nigga ..Tell em more

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Sunnex141: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2017
If KANU or what is he call... come 2 Lagos with that stupid Biafra agitation, I am very sure na Igbo wey dey Lagos go stone am 2 death. agitating 4 is own selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2017
adetayo234:

I wasn't expecting anything better from kanu's disciples. Expect them to be reasonable at your own peril. Do you want to claim the successes of your parents aren't tied to Lagos? Be sincere to yourself.

And while at it, ask your god to tell his own story.
Well, at some point Nigerians need to start understanding the difference between igbos and Kanu followers, they are two different set of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by TheAngry1: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:

This is how you know epic failures. Your entire generation CANNOT achieve a tenth of what Oga Igbokwe has achieved. You silly scumbeerrrg!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by collins101231: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2017
Joe Igbokwe is full of 'me' and 'I' in his challenge write-up against Nnamdi Kanu.Where are the masses in all your dealings?You are all about yourself and achievement. The trend now is not about building houses in Lagos but about the emancipation of Biafrans, Ibo posterity and selflessness. Your narrative shows you suffered from slavery, which is what who you challenge is fighting against.Both of you are on different paths.You have to strive to being a leader of Ndi Igbo, showing good examples.You can't be one by being in APC/PDP (Politician), or being party to fraudulent dealings in Apapa warf or by accepting money in one form or the other from the the northern oligarchs to truncate the Biafran Actualisation Project. Have you for once imagined why you and other Ibos stay glued to Lagos State like the bee to the honeycomb?You might lead all the news paper opinions in Nigeria,but it doesn't affect life in any form, or make you a leader .Not even the 'rat race' you have run over the years can get you in the posture of Nnamdi Kanu's.You have to deal with this fact, and It is important that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu ignores your baseless harassment, because you are a politician planted against your own people,while it's obvious you seek attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. / On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears 'Isi Agu' Igbo Outfit. Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.