Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,979 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (66440 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by olarwarleh(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
ladyF:
All your past girlfriends are other guy's sisters too na. Your eye just dey open? Abeg free the girl... tongue

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
correct savage reply
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Dandiaz72(m): 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
16... too young, she should conc. on her studies.
on a serious note, get someone she respects and admires; let's say a female friend or even U.
beating and seizing her phone ain't the solution... she needs a person to talk to. if she has a bf u wouldn't know.
Ur a man... u should know better.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by ladyF(f): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
bonifieldstun:
lol coconut head
Lol...

You too, yam leg grin
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by pweetiedee(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
ladyF:
All your past girlfriends are other guy's sisters too na. Your eye just dey open? Abeg free the girl... tongue

Nothing you can do for her. Let her enjoy what you've been enjoying with other people's sisters. Advise her to protect herself else baby tins in 9 months grin

Lmao...don't mind him. He can't save her. Only she can save herself.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
haykinzz:
She is just 16years old going to SS3 now. She is so pretty that every guy wants to date her even some of my mates do admire her but I know the mind of guys, she is too young they just want to have their way with her.
I used to be strict with her before, seize her phone, beats her up whenever she talks with any guy but my friends told me I don't need to do that, they adviced me to sit her down and talk with her.
Now I don't even know where to start with her, what kind of advice to give.

Should I tell her not to date or have any boyfriend??

Should I tell her not to have sex with her boyfriend or go visit any male friends??.

Our parents are old and too busy to look after her, its all down to me to do the job.

I need help please, how can I advice her

Don't mind my English oo, I be youruba boy.

Yoruba ni won fi tor mi dagba
Give her THE FULL EXPLAINATION, stories and history of the dangers in engaging in sex at a young age. Never make the mistake of exaggerating or telling lies when doing this. BE REAL HERE. I dont agree to the visiting male friends part. I dont do that and cant allow her to visit male friends especailly as a teenager. Monitor her closely WITHOUT HER NOTICING, visit her in school wihout telling her you are coming and react once you see a BAD sign. Now the rest is left to her. Its a matter of choice.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by bonifieldstun(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
ladyF:
Lol...
You too, yam leg grin
Lol thank you
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by stormborn28(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:
Wants to taste Bro check ur language biko na ur sis

Anyway now you can see what we say on nl ! U berra start treating ladies good cause your sis go suffer
And if she is an adult mind ur biz biko ...
remember when u were 16 years..how u feel like a big girl.? same feeling u know....d guy doesn't want those guys to take advantage of his sister. ..not all girls understands d danger at this time...they are only being led by their hormones...hmmmm.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by olarwarleh(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]When you were bleeping the hell out of other girls you nor know abi,karma is bae crycry
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Dandiaz72(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
biblegirl:
Just let her be.At 16 she knws wats good n wats bad,dnt be surprised at wat she knws,things ve changed from when u were once 16
Guys can be very dubious
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by bonifieldstun(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Stop saying story jess let us see her pic den solution will come
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by stormborn28(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
pweetiedee:

girls eeeeennnhhh
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by bonifieldstun(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lol coconut head
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by pweetiedee(m): 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
bonifieldstun:
Lol coconut head

Lmao..pawpaw head
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
doctorkush:
op, Its immature you beating her, just get closer and be her best friend. advice her on what premarital sex leads to and aftermath of abortion. just talk to her .
or
if you can't do this alone, you need someone more enlightened. so i advice you pm me her private number and the one she uses for whatsapp as well. she needs thorough advice and prayer too.

peace.
Make e pm u the sis number kai, i hail o chair. U be really one chance nigga, advice co idia ra ni.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Qasaforlife(f): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
First you have to apologize for beating her. Then have a heart to heart talk with her. Tell her the truth about relationships and the need to wait till she can face life challenges. Make her your friend and she will always come to you for advice as well as be open to you.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by bonifieldstun(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lmao..pawpaw head
Lol thank you
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by felifeli: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
haykinzz:
She is just 16years old going to SS3 now. She is so pretty that every guy wants to date her even some of my mates do admire her but I know the mind of guys, she is too young they just want to have their way with her.
I used to be strict with her before, seize her phone, beats her up whenever she talks with any guy but my friends told me I don't need to do that, they adviced me to sit her down and talk with her.

Should I tell her not to have sex with her boyfriend or go visit any male friends??.

Our parents are old and too busy to look after her, its all down to me to do the job.

Taste ke? Is she national cake? grin grin cheesy
If you are "Youruba" I am Japanese
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
haykinzz:

Just buy her Nokia 3310. Thank me later. No 2go,Whatsapp, Facebook etc... at least for the time being.

But you must show her by loving words, expression and deeds that you are doing it for her best future interest and benefits else you'll mar everything especially since she's likely seeing you do the opposite.

To cap it up you have to set easily achievable goals for her. You know you're starving her of a smartphone at that age then give her a solid unbreakable promise that if she can keep from a boyfriend till... lets say 18 or 20, you'll buy her best smartphone of her desire you can afford.

When she gets to 20 give her the smartphone reward and set another target for her...maybe a super laptop if she can keep herself till 25. Finally a car if she can keep herself till marriage. Lol!! theory but practical these corrupt days na wah.

Moreover remember that all the targets and goals will not work if you don't teach her how to detect and excape the witty wiles of young men.

Teach and show her all the vicious and seductive methods men use to win ladies over and subjugate them.

If you have done all these then let her be. Never beat her... even if she fails. She probably would've done her best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by KvnqFayvor(m): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Woh, fam, just sell her to the highest bidder.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by SINZ: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

And you had to be vulgar to pass your point
Yes, I couldn't help it.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by xynerise: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Just tell her the danger of having multiple sex partners and pregnancy.

Sorry bro grin
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
zubzero:

We're known to speak very good English. So on behalf of the Yorubas race, you're hereby disowned. grin

On a serious note though, I've come to realize that the more you try to beat or force a girl in her teenage, the worst it gets. You need to make her your friend and talk mate so that when she gets approached by a guy outside, she'll feel free to tell you and ask you for advice. Any other approach would just make things worse.

Endorsed... The guy is disowned..
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by madgoat(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
haykinzz:

Send me her number and organize a meet-up. I cant wait to taste whats in between her legs grin
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by stormborn28(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
ladyF:

Nothing you can do for her. Let her enjoy what you've been enjoying with other people's sisters. Advise her to protect herself else baby tins in 9 months grin

hmmmmm....ladies also enjoy it too....now I know ...

ladyF again
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by ottohan: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
haykinzz:
y not upload her picture here lets see the babe and access the quantity of trouble dat u are having??
U wan beat her Make she ugly angry
But meanwhile...
Allow the babe to enjoy her sef
because if konji catch her ehhh..it will be catastrophic

Wen she enters the university, u wont be there
so allow her to freestyle small

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by LamiHandsome(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
noble71:
lol! when you they tell person daughter "who is your daddy" you forgot that karma is a beach. na your turn bro. just tell your sister to use condom.

*No, na swimming pool* angry
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by baba4thegehs: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Post her pictures first... maybe me sef fit join the queue of tasters tongue
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by stormborn28(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
cerowo:
God don catch you. You have done it with other guy's sisters, nw it's pay back tmy... Chill abeg cheesy grin
give advice now ...y u dey talk like this
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by jasper042(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
inbox me her numbers
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Emtol01: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Her picture or I don't comment.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by cerowo(f): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
stormborn28:
give advice now ...y u dey talk like this
Am coming let me go and consult oracle.
Lol
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
don't be too hard on her. talk to her friendly like age mate then she will always confide in you and seek advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.