Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (66437 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by concho(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Only ur own lifestyle cn change her
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by raphy(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin[size=8pt][/size]
we have not even seen pics of the so call sister na advice he just need. anyway make I pass my own.
all these writing sermon for the guy una try o.the first to comment make sense no be small.

just leave ya sister to enjoy her life its her time .tell her to only stick to one guy and don't leave him no matter how many hard things goes.don't beat her just keep watching her.ask her about her bf.if anyone ever beat her up..guy Thts when you will fight for her..n tell her to stay away from that niqqa.
I HV an elder sister my self she HV hard her fair share of male friends. some even beat her she told me. even thought the niqqa was older me n my younger bro beat the hell out of him.
now he is still my friend. he is married but not to my sister.
so guy just let her be.and always tell her to use raincoat if she want sex.
Thts all.

I hope I made sense small.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by DonBobes(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
C dis guy o. U wey u de damage other guys sisters vulva nko. Chei boys de fear fear gbewa for der sisters kpekus

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
Sometimes a strong message comes in vulgar terms. You might require a vulgar breedings to connect your sensibilities... Think about this young lady.

So what exactly is your point, Mister. Are you just trying to speak English cos what you wrote up there is senseless.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by okoyeizu: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Her picture and fone number or I don't believe you
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Amarabae(f): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
What of when you are mingling with other guy's sister?
Lolz.
OP. Teach her about sex education and STDs.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
haykinzz:
She is just 16years old going to SS3 now. She is so pretty that every guy wants to date her even some of my mates do admire her but I know the mind of guys, she is too young they just want to have their way with her.
I used to be strict with her before, seize her phone, beats her up whenever she talks with any guy but my friends told me I don't need to do that, they adviced me to sit her down and talk with her.
Now I don't even know where to start with her, what kind of advice to give.

Should I tell her not to date or have any boyfriend??

Should I tell her not to have sex with her boyfriend or go visit any male friends??.

Our parents are old and too busy to look after her, its all down to me to do the job.

I need help please, how can I advice her

Don't mind my English oo, I be youruba boy.

Yoruba ni won fi tor mi dagba

Her current Pinshure pls.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by samisj4real(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
I won't comment until i see the so called fine gal lipsrsealed
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by ladyF(f): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
chijokz:

LadyF...are you single? Marriage dey hungry me abeg.

Ermmm.... plenty wife material in the romance section dear... grin
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Richyicon(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
ladyF:
All your past girlfriends are other guy's sisters too na. Your eye just dey open? Abeg free the girl... tongue

Nothing you can do for her. Let her enjoy what you've been enjoying with other people's sisters. Advise her to protect herself else baby tins in 9 months grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
will like to add u on fb pls ladyF
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by ladyF(f): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Richyicon:
will like to add u on fb pls ladyF

Faster reaching me on WhatsApp though. You have bitcoin for sale? grin
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by whizcartel(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
SHOW PICTURE!!! OR I NO BELIEVE!!!
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by ladyF(f): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
michelz:

Change your profile pic...
it's long overdue please.

By next month, surely...
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by herlarho(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Naaaaah!!! Stop being sentimental. The dude has come for useful piece of advice and not to be judged. There is no crime in leading ones sister through the right path. Respect smiley smiley smiley
if I tear u slap........

u go become deaf for 24 hours.........

so he is trying to tell me that he is holy, abi?..

doesn't he know Dat karma is real...............

all the galz he has been slaying dere pant did day fall from heaven.............

my advice to u is just Dat I know how it feels.........

I have a friend like that, he as slept with over 10 galz still planning on getting more........

so I told him I will bleep d hell out of his sister, come and see how he is begging me..........

Dat I should pls don't do anything to his sister..........

he didn't know Dat I am also a sharp shooter all his pleas went to d back of my ears..........

I bleeped d hell out of his sister.............

when he found out... he broke our friendship..........

so just advice her Dats all...........
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
First all, I'm daddy, aiit?..
I have already stated my point, so what point do you still seek? .... I'm forced to ask if you're any lettered.You come off as one with despicably shallow understanding. I'm sorry if this hurt, but you appear being a typical girl who skips classes in chase of school boys. This development has led you mentally lazy.

If you couldn't understand the simplest of English, courtesy demands you ask for an explanation than embarrass your ill-trained self all for a cheap point.
You would agree with me that you are the senseless one here, dumbo!

So if you are older, I believe you should have more sense. What stupid English are you talking about? So because you want to sound intelligent, you type Jargons to prove a point.

"Sometimes a strong message comes in vulgar terms. You might require a vulgar breedings to connect your sensibilities... Think about this young lady."

What's the meaning of the first sentence? The guy I quoted said her " cunt will always be up for grabs" couldn't he have said she would always be up for grabs. I called out his vulgar word. So how is using a cunt, a strong message to pass a point. You will just be typing nonsense, thinking you have made a point.

Pls go and sleep so you can wake up afresh cos what you wrote up there is still trash. Smellinganus pls come and read this.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by herlarho(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
doctorkush:
op, Its immature you beating her, just get closer and be her best friend. advice her on what premarital sex leads to and aftermath of abortion. just talk to her .
or
if you can't do this alone, you need someone more enlightened. so i advice you pm me her private number and the one she uses for whatsapp as well. she needs thorough advice and prayer too.

peace.
Oga I fear u o.......

u wan collect number...........

for prayer abi?.......

d tunda Dat will fire u is on d line calling u to pick up.......
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Richyicon(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
ladyF:

Faster reaching me on WhatsApp though. You have bitcoin for sale? grin
hi me then. 07064815237. Let's talk bitcoin there. See u there. Cheers
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by jojothaiv(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Every guy ba?
I'm sure some "Nairaland guys" don't even know her sef..
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by gberra: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

So if you are older, I believe you should have more sense. What stupid English are you talking about? So because you want to sound intelligent, you type Jargons to prove a point.

"Sometimes a strong message comes in vulgar terms. You might require a vulgar breedings to connect your sensibilities... Think about this young lady."

What's the meaning of the first sentence? The guy I quoted said her " cunt will always be up for grabs" couldn't he have said she would always be up for grabs. I called out his vulgar word. So how is using a cunt, a strong message to pass a point. You will just be typing nonsense, thinking you have made a point.

Pls go and sleep so you can wake up afresh cos what you wrote up there is still trash. Smelling.anus pls come and read this.
Really?.. Your anus do smell?.. Is that why you should be so stupid that you become unamenable to learning?.. Awon omo olopolo dudu loiter the space these days. Tell me, how unfourtunate can you be that you remain stuck in self-denial.
Why don't you consider it an academic assigment or rather ask that it be explained to you...
I remain your daddy & franklly speaking you're a dirtbag.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
Really?.. Your anus do smell?.. Is that why you should be so stupid that you become unamenable to learning?.. Awon omo olopolo dudu loiter the space these days. Tell me how less unfourtunate can you be in that you don't know while remain stuck in self-denial.
Why don't you consider it an academic assigment or rather ask that it be explained to you...
I remain your daddy & franklly speaking you're a dirtbag.

It’s so sad watching you attempt to fit your entire vocabulary into a few sentences.
Please learn from wordworld and so many others. Gberra, you are nothing. You are just a faulty radio, speaking without control. It beats my imagination that you can't still see that your comments are senseless.

How unfortunate can you be not to accept correction? Seems your hobby is speaking English. Just reminding u there is a very fine line between hobby and mental illness. Chicken
Stupid wannabe

A vulgar breedings; Olodo
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by adanny01(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
haykinzz:
She is just 16years old going to SS3 now. She is so pretty that every guy wants to date her even some of my mates do admire her but I know the mind of guys, she is too young they just want to have their way with her.
I used to be strict with her before, seize her phone, beats her up whenever she talks with any guy but my friends told me I don't need to do that, they adviced me to sit her down and talk with her.
Now I don't even know where to start with her, what kind of advice to give.

Should I tell her not to date or have any boyfriend??

Should I tell her not to have sex with her boyfriend or go visit any male friends??.

Our parents are old and too busy to look after her, its all down to me to do the job.

I need help please, how can I advice her

Don't mind my English oo, I be youruba boy.

Yoruba ni won fi tor mi dagba

If you want to tame your sister, make her tell you about all her toasters to the last detail. You will have to do that by doing same.

Take her to the club yourself teach her the limits by observing the limits yourself. If you have a girlfriend, you cant tell her not to have a boyfriend too. Teach her how to select a boyfriend instead.

If your girlfriend is good, let her visit her often on her own. Learn to trust her by encouraging her to be trustworthy. Dont forget to be trustworthy too.

A lion cannot teach his cub to be a cat.

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Succinct1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
ladyF:
All your past girlfriends are other guy's sisters too na. Your eye just dey open? Abeg free the girl... tongue

Nothing you can do for her. Let her enjoy what you've been enjoying with other people's sisters. Advise her to protect herself else baby tins in 9 months grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Uwa nka?
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by zcee: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oga calm down..u no dey taste another person sister....
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by gberra: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

It’s so sad watching you attempt to fit your entire vocabulary into a few sentences.
Please learn from wordworld and so many others. Gberra, you are nothing. You are just a faulty radio, speaking without control. It beats my imagination that you can't still see that your comments are senseless.

How unfortunate can you be not to accept correction? Seems your hobby is speaking English. Just reminding u there is a very fine line between hobby and mental illness. Chicken
Stupid wannabe
I'm a little distracted but wouldn't give any excuse. Correction well received. Now you see why I remain your daddy.
Maybe I should get focused & put you in your place. You're no less than a slop-bowl, vic. Honestly, you don't count to daddy gberra.
Vic, next time you appear rotten-headed, I may cut through that thick skull. Be warned!
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by babayaro7: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
whatever you do to someone, you must face the consequence(is a Qur'an verse) so if you know yourself and the history of your family being descent, then feel free nothing is going to happen to her.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Thomanad(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
olaniyisamuel:
@OP..... Once had such related scenario, thou slightly differ.... Academically sound, morally endowed, visioner.... Having understood dis, I drew close attention to her which made her feel delighted/free to talk about her experiences. Prior to dis, I became her role model... Never said ill about guys but my lifestyle made her subscribe to setting/defining her priority wen it comes to dealing with guys.... To d glory of God, she is a Graduate, 4.CGP, happily married(youngest couple) dat her wedding was great (my mum became proud/envied). Fully sponsored by mum, from introduction/court wedding/engagement/white wedding.... Months ago had her first child...

MODIFIED.... B her best friend, rub minds with her, share views and opinion together.. Never speak ill about d opposite sex and YOU, live a life worth emulating..... *****Kindly piece...
[s]
olaniyisamuel:
@OP..... Once had such related scenario, thou slightly differ.... Academically sound, morally endowed, visioner.... Having understood dis, I drew close attention to her which made her feel delighted/free to talk about her experiences. Prior to dis, I became her role model... Never said ill about guys but my lifestyle made her subscribe to setting/defining her priority wen it comes to dealing with guys.... To d glory of God, she is a Graduate, 4.CGP, happily married(youngest couple) dat her wedding was great (my mum became proud/envied). Fully sponsored by mum, from introduction/court wedding/engagement/white wedding.... Months ago had her first child...

MODIFIED.... B her best friend, rub minds with her, share views and opinion together.. Never speak ill about d opposite sex and YOU, live a life worth emulating..... *****Kindly piece...
[/s]
olaniyisamuel:

To d glory of God, she is a Graduate, 4.CGP, happily married(youngest couple) dat her wedding was great (my mum became proud/envied). Fully sponsored by mum, from introduction/court wedding/engagement/white wedding.... Months ago had her first child...

Who ask you all dis wan, u can narrate wetin dem no send you o
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by maisauki: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Send me her phone number, i'll help you out
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by olaniyisamuel(m): 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thomanad:

To d glory of God, she is a Graduate, 4.CGP, happily married(youngest couple) dat her wedding was great (my mum became proud/envied). Fully sponsored by mum, from introduction/court wedding/engagement/white wedding.... Months ago had her first child...

Who ask you all dis wan, u can narrate wetin dem no send you o

*****smile... #attention seeker.... I was looking forward to something of such knowing fully well dere exist a bittered soul... Dis is a forum.. Learn to speak wisely... Ok
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
I'm a little distracted but wouldn't give any excuse. Correction well received. Now you see why I remain your daddy.
Maybe I should get focused & put you in your place. You're no less than a slop-bowl, vic. Honestly, you don't count to daddy gberra.
Vic, next time you appear rotten-headed, I may cut through that thick skull. Be warned!

All bark and no bite. Online warrior, offline chicken. You didn't check your error and you were insulting my understanding. You should be warned instead. Nonsense. Slop-bowl, pfft, brains aren't everything, in your case they are nothing.
Why don't you check konga and see if they have a brain for sale cos you need a replacement ASAP

Now run along and go lay some sense.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by olaniyisamuel(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
vicfuntop:

All bark and no bite. Online warrior, offline chicken. You didn't check your error and you were insulting my understanding. You should be warned instead. Nonsense. Slop-bowl, pfft, brains aren't everything, in your case they are nothing.
Why don't you check konga and see if they have a brain for sale cos you need a replacement ASAP

Now run along and go lay some sense.

grin
Madame, pull out pls smiley
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
olaniyisamuel:

grin
Madame, pull out pls smiley

He started it. He mentioned me first and was trying to make me feel stupid. Why should I pull out? He is brutal or what other reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / Out Of The Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.