Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission (43254 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
Here are the history of Nnamdi KANU before he became an activist.

Kanu was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State, Nigeria. His father is HRM Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his mother is Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu. He attended Library Avenue Primary School (now part of Government House, Umuahia) and went to Government College Umuahia for his secondary education. He later gained admission to the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) but left after two years. He moved to London and studied Political Economics at London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU).

According to Nnamdi KANU himself, he said that he was admitted to study geology but all receive chemistry class, which according to him was not in line with what wanted. Nnamdi went home, and told his father to send him abroad to study,that he will no longer continue with UNN. He he got admitted,and studied political economics at London guildhall university.
Nnamdi KANU and his friend Luke chukuma Egemba established Alpha Phoenix consulting firm,which was incorporated in 2005.
https://www.companieslondon.com/uk/05519337/alpha-phoenix-consulting-limited

Nnamdi KANU and his wife resigned from the company and focused on the Biafra course.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1082396-ipob-lists-8-mysterious-nnamdi-kanu.html
before my Igbo brothers will swallow me here. Please read carefully before attacking me. I am from Abia state. Aba to be precise. Abu m onye abia!!. Nwa afo ka m bu. I have searched for Nnamdi Kanu's company online and I still haven't found anything tangible. I have attached snap shots of what I saw. While I am not against self determination, I strongly suggest that we look at this Nnamdi kanu very well. His so called alpha group company is a broke company that has a net worth of 570 pounds or so. How does he pay his rent in London? before you people will hang me, kindly look up this guy's company and see for yourself. My people I am not against Biafra, but, we have to be wise. I am an Aba boy like I said and if I see something fishy, I will know.. a word is enough for the wise..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
It is time to put the record straight!
poster why didn't you show us the net worth of the company. Here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by naninwa007: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

You can't comprehend my entitlements, Punk. I will only be a prostitute the very day your momma meets her target of making 1000 bucks off the job. Lol
what do u know abt prostitution, dnt u knw dat sleeping from one man to another is prostitution, that's y d OP labelled u a prostitute, anyway just stop hating NK because ur papa neva even get money to drink ogogoro talk of sending u abroad to study, so in dat case i can feel ur pain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by zilon12(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
if he dropped out of school, does that make him a drop-out?
pls don't quote me. I am not Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by zilon12(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by modath(f): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thank you Sir... Please don't stop educating them. I conducted a personal study And i found out that this children are just acting on an ideology instilled in them by their ancestors. They believe that every unfortunate circumstance is caused by someone or something. The rich Igbos don't give a damn about Biafra. They salvage their children from the corrupt ideology by sending them abroad to experience true westernisation and globalisation. THAT IDEOLOGY OF NORTHERN MARGINALISATION IS NOW A TRADITION FOR IGBOS. WELL THE IGBOS DONT AND NEVER HAD A STABLE BELIEF SYSTEM.

I see you... wink

Cc; Omenka , wristbangle..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by modath(f): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
gberra:
Lol!.. As mo don dey on hiatus, make sheph kukuma step in. Her jab was brutal. I had a good laugh.

Mo passing by & waving....Hau iz you...? wink

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by LeFreakSoChic(f): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
jamjo:

I find it funny when others trying so hard to defined the Igbo tribe. Every Idiot is an expert about the Igbo tribe. I don't know why Biafra is giving other tribes in Nigeria sleepless night. If boko haram was a separatist organization that is not in the business of killing innocent people but just want the Hausa/Fulani out of Nigeria majority of Nigerians will not even care and that is the truth. So I ask what is the big deal about the Igbos wanting to go there separate way, is it that Nigeria as country cannot stand on her own without the Igbos I doubt that, so my country men and women what is it ? Is it jealous?, I also doubt that. Nigerians, Great Britain separated, Russia did it so my countries has done. Nigeria will not be first and will never be the last. The rich Igbos you said don't give a dam, the once that send their kids overseas to sturdy are the once that are putting up the bills for Biafran course I hope you remember that. Also bear in mind that not every Igbo will surport Biafra. Nnamdi kanu want referendum which is the civilized way of separation but the so called elit who benefit the most from failed state said he is calling for war. You are not Igbo as such will not be Biafran whether Nnamdi Kanu is educated or jobless he will not rule over you and you will still be a Nigerian, can't you just leave
the Igbos to make the mistake if it is what they want.

You all need to understand thàt no one cares whether you secede or not. All we ask for is that you do it in a civilised manner and stop being hateful and insulting.
If there's no provision for session in the Constitution, there are other ways to get the attention of the government which include;
* All your people moving the fcu.k out of other states back to your region ( Don't give me no investments bullsheet. No sane person would invest in places where they are "hated".
*All your leaders resigning from all political posts.
*Cutting all ties with anything related to Nigeria
*All groups should come under one umbrella. We are tired of hearing A from MASSOB and B from Ohaneze. That's some confusing BS.
Lastly, do away with this born fraudster. He makes the whole thing look like a circus show, filled with thugs, pigs and idiots. How would the international community take this cause serious?

Do the above listed and your agitation would be taken seriously.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
He quit his job to focus on a more lucrative business. BRAINWASHING

Gullible Igbos donate various sums all over the world to 2 shell companies incorporated by Nnamdi- Kanu in the name of supporting the useless struggle.

The companies also sell Biafra paraphernalia and all the money goes to Kanu.

They have also brainwashed ipobians that the Biafra passport will soon be printed and sold at a cost of N10,000. Ipobian idiots in their millions will buy the useless booklet making him a billionaire. I like the guy format. grin

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by LadiIshola(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
First, there's no where Kanu's name was mentioned in the profile of the company. Secondly, the company is 100% owned by Chukwuma. But that notwithstanding, what really captured my attention was the info below (mind you, you provided the info). lipsrsealed

Op took a screenshot of the sections of the company's profile he wanted us to see thinking with that, no one's gonna bother checking out the site for themselves! But just below where he stopped... embarassed

Op, you aren't dealing with idiots here! cheesy

Please I would appreciate,in fact a lot of us qould really appreciate if a separate thread dor this info you provided is created.
We will call for it to likewise be moved to ghe front page. Some I_dio_ts cannot just be feeding us with half-truths without debunking their lies.
Thaks a lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by popyea(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
zilon12:

then you shouldn't av contributed then, this is a public forum for christ sake
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by gberra: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
modath:

Mo passing by & waving....Hau iz you...? wink
Lol!, aiiz fine. Mo, awon boiz don miss you..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by DocHMD: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
sapele914:
One question,his nationality says British?and I believe as a foreigner he came to Nigeria to come and cause commotion and disturb the peace?A paid mercenary?Soon and very soon He will tell the Federal Government of Nigeria who sent him?.

Zahra Buhari is also British and buys expensive Gucci Bags and shoes with your commonwealth and the destiny of your unborn children. I guess some "foreigners" sent her to come loot you zombies into abject poverty. moronic retards! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Milestones: 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
;:BIAFRAWASHWASH!!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Beedude(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
cheesy cheesy

Check out the worth of the company and imagine how much Kanu's salary was! shocked shocked grin

Cc: NgeneUkwenu.
This is just to coverup. He's either a fraudster or drug pusher. Just like Evans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by wristbangle: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
modath:

I see you... wink

My lady, long time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by modath(f): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
wristbangle:

My lady, long time

WhatsApp on siggy still dey work... wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by wristbangle: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
modath:

WhatsApp on siggy still dey work... wink

Oh yes cool. Number ori profile yin o lo lataro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by modath(f): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
wristbangle:

Oh yes cool. Number ori profile yin o lo lataro

Whatsapp NOT CALL... wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by wristbangle: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
modath:

Whatsapp NOT CALL... wink

Oh! O ti ye mi. wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Babacele: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
after campaigning for the failed project called GEJ 2015, saTanoids being led by a fraudster said the country must burn. Well let us wait and see Nov 18.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by omenka(m): 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
modath:

I see you... wink

The shadowy Mo. I just dey look you. angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by modath(f): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
The shadowy Mo. I just dey look you. angry

Awwwhh, don't be laidat nah, na time nor free me embarassed

The constant irritants matter just taya me join '& you know nor be weakness na just weariness.... saying the same thing day in day out & dem dey form deaf & dumb...but Mo dey fall in to applaud, good job you doing bro.. wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by tonquendo4u(m): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
That he has an incorporated company doesn't mean he was gainfully employed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by jamjo: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

You all need to understand thàt no one cares whether you secede or not. All we ask for is that you do it in a civilised manner and stop being hateful and insulting.
If there's no provision for session in the Constitution, there are other ways to get the attention of the government which include;
* All your people moving the fcu.k out of other states back to your region ( Don't give me no investments bullsheet. No sane person would invest in places where they are "hated".
*All groups should come under one umbrella. We are tired of hearing A from MASSOB and B from Ohaneze. That's some confusing BS.
Lastly, do away with this born fraudster. He makes the whole thing look like a circus show, filled with thugs, pigs and idiots. How would the international community take this cause serious?

Do the above listed and your agitation would be taken serseeding

You are here lecturing how we are hating and insulting others. A teacher who is correcting a student on how not to insult others but result in using insult as a way of correcting the students who really will the students take serious. You said Nigeria has no referendum on on it's constitution, likewise so many countries and there is others things that are not in Nigerian constitution but it was done, Nigerian constitution allow only the federal government to construct and manage the railways through NRC but it was amended just recently. Nigeria is signatory to the United Nations safe determination treaty that alone will allow them to do the needful. If I may ask you, is Nigerian government doing it the right way? because if they are, they will not go about arresting the IPOB members even killing them. At least Nigerian constitution recognized safe determination. As for all Igbos and Igbo organizations to be on one umbrella and for political representative to resign and we Bleep out of other state's as you said, I'm sure a civilized Nigerian like you who who is teaching the Igbos on how to go about agitating in a civilized manner should understand that there will be people and organizations who will be against and for separation. Civilized person should also understand that as long as Nigeria has not grant Biafra, and Igbos or I'll say Biafrans are still paying their taxes to Nigeria till then they are going not where if you all civilized Nigerians want them to Bleep out from other states, you all have to do the needful to fast track it by persuading the Nigerian government to speed up the process. As for removing Kanu I'm so sorry hate him or like him it's not your decision to make.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by saintandsinnerz: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thank you Sir... Please don't stop educating them. I conducted a personal study And i found out that this children are just acting on an ideology instilled in them by their ancestors. They believe that every unfortunate circumstance is caused by someone or something. The rich Igbos don't give a damn about Biafra. They salvage their children from the corrupt ideology by sending them abroad to experience true westernisation and globalisation. THAT IDEOLOGY OF NORTHERN MARGINALISATION IS NOW A TRADITION FOR IGBOS. WELL THE IGBOS DONT AND NEVER HAD A STABLE BELIEF SYSTEM.
hahaha, and this one will be claiming to have been to the UK! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by andyanders: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

Do the above listed and your agitation would be taken seriously.

Well said my sister and on point. Forget those idiots that only reason with their anus.Kanu is a fraud as far as I am concerned. If he is genuine, he shouldn't have left his friends in prison and is at home fvcking his wife.Nonsense idiots.If they want to secede, is that the way to go about it? I am from the east and as far as I am concerned, Kanu is a fraud.He hasn't see war in his life.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by omenka(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
modath:

Awwwhh, don't be laidat nah, na time nor free me embarassed

The constant irritants matter just taya me join '& you know nor be weakness na just weariness.... saying the same thing day in day out & dem dey form deaf & dumb...but Mo dey fall in to applaud, good job you doing bro.. wink
Lol. Okay na. It's all good.

Hope you've been keeping your head up. smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ThatFairGuy: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Fallacious, concocted stories. Even with that screen shot, you are confused cause it contradictss .. Nnamdi Kanu is a well known banddit, Syber Scammer, Terrorist and a CONFIRMED gigolo. u yourself can't fight it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by luluman: 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
Na true o, within a short time he has brainwashed the entire S/E

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu / Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC / Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.