Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission (43258 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by kingdenny(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thank you for admitting the Status quo of the Average Igbo Man. Gala Sellers! Lol

You have no strong argument. Even your direction, sorry Dilector Mazi Nnamdi Bonobo Who I thought had a strong argument resorted to name calling and threats. No difference Between the Albino and his predecessor OJU UNKWU the runaway coward

You need to change your signature
You are not a lover of peace, you are tribalistic... you are opposite of what you claim to be. #fact
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Sanchez01: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
ivolt:

Political patronage, he was probably a boy-boy to a Nigerian politician.
He was part of the PDP group in diaspora. So it's possible they were responsible for certain things.

In 2012, he was a vocal arm for the PDP in the UK and everything flipped the moment Jonathan lost and he cashed in on the ever gullible, jobless youths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS6HitcBPxQ

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by sharonorg: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:

NGO ekwuzikwana ozo... Did you know the impact of misinformation? I was arguing with a slay queen she ignorantly told me that kanu should bring his wife to Nigeria first. Until I shocked her with her picture, she was confused.

We need to tell our stories by ourselves no time.
What you posted does not mean he had a job my brother.I can this minute within 5 minutes setup a company in UK and all it will cost me is £50.My family members will be directors which is in this case. The only way you can proof the company operated is via the Company accounting records and not what is posted here.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by tbliss22(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

Mister, why did you run away from this thread when you've been busted. You thought you're dealing with fools here like Ipob miscreants that believe any rubbish from Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra without thinking critically and verifying such.By this thread, you've even done more damage to Kanu's reputation than what you intended. Just imagine running a company for 12 years and the net worth is under 900 pounds, and I can't even find the Kanu's name on any of those screenshots.

Lolz, my brother kanu's image can be destroyed completely with those findings, all that is needed is to discuss it on channelstv and AIT.

He (kanu) won't even step out of his house because there will be questions like "what's his former occupation? ", "who is sponsoring him?" and where is he presently working?"

If you say radio biafra, what's the net profit of radio biafra? Infact who listens to radio biafra?.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by user6164: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Barfibassey:
Op please can you stop fúcking liars here,the more you keep lying
it sounds like scamming
kanu never had any lucrative something doing in the UK.

According to wikipedia, Kanu has no known job in his life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by omenka(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

Kanu was a secretary, according to the site and not director. Therefore, his pay would be around £15 a month, if not lesser than that. grin

Edited: There's no way he would earn close to £15, since the debt of the company had gulped the token with which the company started with.

Besides, am I the only one who noticed that Kanu and his wife worked for the same company, which is clearly against most companies' policies, and ended up resigning on the same day? What were this people really doing?

Cc
Omenka
Baba, the thing be like Chinese movie. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by sharonorg: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
quote author=omenka post=59169142] First, there's no where Kanu's name was mentioned in the profile of the company. Secondly, the company is 100% owned by Chukwuma. But that notwithstanding, what really captured my attention was the info below (mind you, you provided the info). lipsrsealed

Op took a screenshot of the sections of the company's profile he wanted us to see thinking with that, no one's gonna bother checking out the site for themselves! But just below where he stopped... embarassed

Op, you aren't dealing with idiots here! cheesy[/quote]You perfectly right .Net worth of £844 ,someone's weekly wage in UK.Our people really need to wake up and stop being ignorant.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by sapele914(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
chineduemmao:
asin eeeh it doesn't change the fact that the guy is shaking the whole nation. If he's or was jobless, then a jobless guy is causing volcano in Nigeria... Lol
True but after an eruption a volcano could go to sleep for thousands of years an eruption only last at best days,Court is on recess,when they resume in October he is going back to Kuje prison. He is not even Nigerian according to his CV,which comes to the conclusion that he was sent as a mercenary by an oil company trying to get their hands on Nigeria's crude via the back door,everyone knows London is were brent crude is traded and also where mercenaries have their headquarters looking for countries in Africa to throw into chaos to have an entrance into their natural resources i.e,congo,sierra leone,Angola,Mosambique,Nigeria's first civil war 1967-1970 the list goes on and on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by BabaRamotu1988: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
shatap
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ChiefOlabowla(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

He'll only visit Kaduna to hold a rally if his great great grandfather was born of a noble birth.
Northerners have their "melecine" in deadly doses

I piri his sorry ass. What is rally? Aboki de hear English? Make he go try am na. My fingers are crossed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by tiwasiaife(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
brain54:
I check am...she make brain die!

You said and I quote "make brain die" She make brain and what happened to her next? mind how u use words Anyway if beauty is such in ur eyes ur on a long thing. Agwa bu Nma nwanyi. have u also heard of beauty and brain.?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Sanchez01: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:

I weak finish grin

Dude was a bum in the UK. I just pray his academic records would be dug out soonest.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by jamjo: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thank you Sir... Please don't stop educating them. I conducted a personal study And i found out that this children are just acting on an ideology instilled in them by their ancestors. They believe that every unfortunate circumstance is caused by someone or something. The rich Igbos don't give a damn about Biafra. They salvage their children from the corrupt ideology by sending them abroad to experience true westernisation and globalisation. THAT IDEOLOGY OF NORTHERN MARGINALISATION IS NOW A TRADITION FOR IGBOS. WELL THE IGBOS DONT AND NEVER HAD A STABLE BELIEF SYSTEM.

I find it funny when others trying so hard to defined the Igbo tribe. Every Idiot is an expert about the Igbo tribe. I don't know why Biafra is giving other tribes in Nigeria sleepless night. If boko haram was a separatist organization that is not in the business of killing innocent people but just want the Hausa/Fulani out of Nigeria majority of Nigerians will not even care and that is the truth. So I ask what is the big deal about the Igbos wanting to go there separate way, is it that Nigeria as country cannot stand on her own without the Igbos I doubt that, so my country men and women what is it ? Is it jealous?, I also doubt that. Nigerians, Great Britain separated, Russia did it so my countries has done. Nigeria will not be first and will never be the last. The rich Igbos you said don't give a dam, the once that send their kids overseas to sturdy are the once that are putting up the bills for Biafran course I hope you remember that. Also bear in mind that not every Igbo will surport Biafra. Nnamdi kanu want referendum which is the civilized way of separation but the so called elit who benefit the most from failed state said he is calling for war. You are not Igbo as such will not be Biafran whether Nnamdi Kanu is educated or jobless he will not rule over you and you will still be a Nigerian, can't you just leave
the Igbos to make the mistake if it is what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Barfibassey(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
user6164:

According to wikipedia, Kanu has no known job in his life.
he didn't even go to any school in Uk.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by chineduemmao: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
sapele914:
True but after an eruption a volcano could go to sleep for thousands of years an eruption only last at best days,Court is on recess,when they resume in October he is going back to Kuje prison. He is not even Nigerian according to his CV,which comes to the conclusion that he was sent as a mercenary by an oil company trying to get their hands on Nigeria's crude via the back door,everyone knows London is were brent crude is traded and also where mercenaries have their headquarters looking for countries in Africa to throw into chaos to have an entrance into their natural resources i.e,congo,sierra leone,Angola,Mosambique,Nigeria's first civil war 1967-1970 the list goes on and on.
who do you think i am?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by gberra: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol u eh!

Igbos cannot bear the ballistic/corrosive missile from stephdamielola , the babe mouth na die cheesy
Lol!.. As modath don dey on hiatus, make sheph kukuma step in. Her jab was brutal. I had a good laugh.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by 3mmanhu3l(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thank you Sir... Please don't stop educating them. I conducted a personal study And i found out that this children are just acting on an ideology instilled in them by their ancestors. They believe that every unfortunate circumstance is caused by someone or something. The rich Igbos don't give a damn about Biafra. They salvage their children from the corrupt ideology by sending them abroad to experience true westernisation and globalisation. THAT IDEOLOGY OF NORTHERN MARGINALISATION IS NOW A TRADITION FOR IGBOS. WELL THE IGBOS DONT AND NEVER HAD A STABLE BELIEF SYSTEM.
StephDamielola:

StephDamielola:

for someone your age, you are genuinely ignorant, bordering on outright stupidity, you take the opinion of some people, maybe even paid people, and make generalizations for an entire tribe.... Its people like you that are the problem of this country. Just look at the rubbish you wrote in capital letters.... Better stop spewing trash... Good evening
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by kaziblake(f): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

You are Slowly loosing ur Brain & Senses
The way you lost yours.
Okpo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by kaziblake(f): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
mormonslayer:

At least he had a job his parents were proud of on like you that think prostitution is a job.
I'm sure you grew up among prostitutes that why you think everyone is like your sisters

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by truereligion999: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by wristbangle: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
gberra:
Lol!.. As modath don dey on hiatus, make sheph kukuma step in. Her jab was brutal. I had a good laugh.

Lol I miss that lady oo! Her jab was second to none. Now I see who took the anointing (stephdammy) before she left cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by brain54(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
tiwasiaife:

You said and I quote
"make brain die"
She make brain and what happened to her next?
mind how u use words
Anyway if beauty is such in ur eyes ur on a long thing.
Agwa bu Nma nwanyi.
have u also heard of beauty and brain.?
dude that's the street way of saying she is really beautiful...I think she's also intelligent. do u mind translating the other part of ur speech? not everyone understands Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by kaziblake(f): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
YourTerror:

Your imbe.cile leader called Tinubu, what did he do for a living to amass the billions he has now? What is his salary?

We selected Nnamdi Kanu to lead us because what he is, Awolowo (God punish his soul) can never be even in his grave.

Even if Nnamdi Kanu dies today, he will be given a heroes burial!

Ufu Ose fugbuo gi dia. Otele ako nshi!
Thunder strike ojukwu too where ever he is at least awolowo is celebrated everywhere for bringing free education but your stupid leaders are know for theft and exile..Crase people.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by femmy2010(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:
He quit his job to focus on a more lucrative business. BRAINWASHING

The Company was doing great financially .
Net worth is less than 900pounds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by MadCow1: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
irrefragable:
so he has never suffered anything in the hands of the nigerian government?

But you who have suffered from Nigerian government, if you hear police station you will pee in your pants not to talk of dss custody.

Stupid people everywhere.

Assumptions.. Not worthy of a debate.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by MadCow1: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
DocHMD:

More goal-post shifting... grin

If he is rich the zombies will claim he NEVER SUFFERED THEREFORE CANNOT BE THE POSTER BOY FOR THE STRUGGLE. grin

IF HE EARNED LITTLE, THE ZOMBIES WILL CLAIM HE WANTED TO ENRICH HIMSELF WITH THE STRUGGLE. grin

Confused cantankerous anti-Biafran zombies running helter-skelter to discredit Kanu but keep getting frustrated with the crediblity and crowd he pulls. grin grin

Lol.. This post is in respect to Joe Ibokwes story and it is not worthy of being told. Period.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by nototribalist: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

This is how to spot an Eye Purge youth.
how much were you paid last night work you did? N500?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by pBuhari(f): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by maxiflexy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
DPsalmist2:
It doesn't matter. We all should fully come to terms with the eventual split of this country.
my brother don't exalt your expectations to avoid dissapointment, IPOB is a challenge Nigeria is currently facing, Nigeria has faced so many challenges in its history of nationhood that could have torn other nations apart. e.g CIVIL WAR, OPC, MILITANCY, CORRUPTION, ELECTORAL VIOLENCE, TENSIONS DURING ELECTIONS. but Nigeria always finds a way to settle its issues.

the current Biafra agitation is the matter of the moment.

Nigeria shall remain one even with 50yrs to come

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by andyanders: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Op, with what you stated as his resume, then Kanu is nobody and hasn't seen anything yet. If his resume is what you guys dwell on, his followers are equally stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by tooth4tooth: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

Kanu was a secretary, according to the site and not director. Therefore, his pay would be around £15 a month, if not lesser than that. grin

Edited: There's no way he would earn close to £15, since the debt of the company had gulped the token with which the company started with.

Besides, am I the only one who noticed that Kanu and his wife worked for the same company, which is clearly against most companies' policies, and ended up resigning on the same day? What were this people really doing?

Cc
Omenka
I dont know when those guys will stop insulting our collective intellect undecided How can you run a company with net worth of 900 pounds after 12 years?

Even a the gala seller on the street of Lagos will make more than that.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura / Photos Of A 1953 Rollsroyce In Emir Sanusi's Garage / Open Advice To South West Governors On Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.