Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission (43252 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ItzChinnex(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

This is how to spot an Eye Purge youth.
You should check your picture first..
The way Afonja Nairalanders girls they take worwor beats my Imagination..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by tiwasiaife(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
brain54:

guy how u take know the kin cream the girl dey use? besides that's not even the issue being discussed. this is unsolicited advise....and clearly a personal attack..you are hereby fined.

Check her pix and thank me later
lols
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Ngokafor(f): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

Okay, let's see how far we can go.

...Dude go and sit down somewhere..internet hulk-hogan. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by LeFreakSoChic(f): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
ChiefOlabowla:
British Nationality fighting for Biafra while adorning Jewish Israeli apparels in Nigeria. Never seen a confused and blind leader as this. He makes too much noise. He should better spring into action! So nothing will be left in Nigeria like he had said when he started this madness.

I cant wait for him to visit Kaduna so he will learn better lesson.

He'll only visit Kaduna to hold a rally if his great great grandfather was born of a noble birth.
Northerners have their "melecine" in deadly doses

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

On the contrary Punk, I think it's your ugly and rebellious family that needs that advice. I am beautiful and I know it and that's why I don't give a flying fvvk about what an IPOD youth calls me....

You Keep on replying, shows that you give a f..uck, i see it hurts you so much.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by LeFreakSoChic(f): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
ItzChinnex:

You should check your picture first..

The way Afonja Nairalanders girls they take worwor beats my Imagination..

Your girls aren't the Cinderellas of Nairaland either. Save for the muscular bodies, sweet potato looking legs and beards, there's nothing special about them.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by manikspears: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
It is time to put the record straight!

Don't be angry o,but that name doesn't carry nnamdi or is there more to it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by brain54(m): 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
tiwasiaife:

Check her pix and thank me later lols
I check am...she make brain die!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by omooba969(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
How much was Kanu's salary given the company's net worth of under £900

cheesy

Na boju-bojugrin, do you really believe these criminals?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by manikspears: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

You can't comprehend my entitlements, Punk. I will only be a prostitute the very day your momma meets her target of making 1000 bucks off the job. Lol

Ahhhhh,are you saying his momma has never made 1000 bucks on that job.fear God o cry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by jayAjoku(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
k199192:

You know he could have stayed back in London doing the radio thing but he chose to come here knowing that buhari will jail him.
no comment

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by omooba969(m): 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
PFRB:

Are you talking about present worth or net worth? ? ? ?

What's the present worth?

What's the net worth?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by sapele914(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
Me....... :'Any questions?? sad grin grin

Afonja...... No question sir.... cry cry cry

Me..... Good......
One question,his nationality says British?and I believe as a foreigner he came to Nigeria to come and cause commotion and disturb the peace?A paid mercenary?Soon and very soon He will tell the Federal Government of Nigeria who sent him?.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by chineduemmao: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

This thread is not necessary.
asin eeeh it doesn't change the fact that the guy is shaking the whole nation. If he's or was jobless, then a jobless guy is causing volcano in Nigeria... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Sanchez01: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
poor damaged control
a company of 12yrs worth

844 pounds lol

with liabilities of 645 pounds

and KANU was a director not even the owner of the company tell me if a canteen in ogbmosho not worth more than the company grin

fraudulent non existent company grin

namadi is a jobless man that use iPod miscreants to elevate from his poverty statusgrin
Kanu was a secretary, according to the site and not director. Therefore, his pay would be around £15 a month, if not lesser than that. grin

Edited: There's no way he would earn close to £15, since the debt of the company had gulped the token with which the company started with.

Besides, am I the only one who noticed that Kanu and his wife worked for the same company, which is clearly against most companies' policies, and ended up resigning on the same day? What were this people really doing?

Cc
Omenka

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by tbliss22(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Nairaland is owned by a Nigerian from the southern part of the country. This platform have improved the lives of many Nigerians and Other Nationalities. It has also eased and encouraged modern day networking. SHOW ME A SIMILAR PLATFORM FROM YOUR HATE TRIBE IF NOT IGBERETV NEWS. A PLATFORM FOR JUNK JOURNALISM.

Hello sweet!! Free these IPOB guys jare..... As for your DP, you look flawlessly beautiful. Whoever feels pained should go hang himself or herself.

One advise here for Igbos, from the company's profile up there it's crystal clear that kanu resigned on the platform of penury and proceeded to Nigeria to seek for Biafra to enrich himself. Igbos should sit and think because kanu lacks the merit to lead them in the first place.

Shikena!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by chineduemmao: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

....NIGERIA WILL NEVER DISINTEGRATE. WE WILL REMAIN ONE
by fire!!!! by force!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahaha this chick funny o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Amoto94(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka why did you destroy iPod reprobates with truth?

Ojukwu did it and ran away to Ivory Coast and Kanu is doing it and I don't know where he will run to when casala burst.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Most of the igbos I know are civilize and behave as such but the ones that speak on this nairaland forum are so uncouth. I mean why yield to insult at the slightest provocation? There's absolutely nothing wrong with you stating your views without insulting people. Igbos are a very important tribe and essential in building the nigerian project. I believe their agitation is not misplaced as it would allow other tribes which percieve themselves to be dominous to sit up and allow equity to flow to every ethnic group in the land but there it is one thing to advocate for change with dignity and respect for others who are by no ways inferior to you than putting up arrogance and insult so as to drive your view. The latter shouldnt be the case. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by vaca1: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Kids ni Kiss ko. Now let me advice you, channel your strength and energy to something better than joining that Albino cum Saviour to clamour for secession. I know so much than you can ever think about so hear this clearly.. NIGERIA WILL NEVER DISINTEGRATE. WE WILL REMAIN ONE
madam shut it. what's the impact of remaining one. please give another reason
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
GuyWise:
The ignorant afonjas were on the thread masturbating to stupor just to appear smart, but failed to understand that kanu cannot be jobless cause he is learned and his father a wealthy man will not allow his first son be a jobless man.

WE ARE IGBOS, WE ARE WEALTHY, WE ARE GIFTED, WE ARE LEARNED, WHAT WE SAY WE'LL THEN KNOW IT WE'LL

WE ARE NOT YORUBAS
WE ARE NOT SKULL MINERS.

GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU AND BLESS THE WOMB THAT CARRIED HIM AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY

You forgot to tell them that we are proud of our heritage
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Sanchez01: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
0b100100111:

He didn't mention when he was a stripper in a Gay-club in West London

Is this true?? grin grin

I'm more interested in how he was expelled from a football academy in the UK for stealing shin guards cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ottohan: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
cheesy cheesy

Check out the worth old the company and imagine how much Kanu's salary was! shocked shocked grin

Cc: NgeneUkwenu.
this benue man, you have appeared on another Biafra thread..
They said NK was jobless, now they have been given proof that he was not jobless

Your next problem was the NET WORTH

Dont you know that the HIGHER the NETWORTH, the HIGHER the TAX that they will pay,
That figure was deliberately put there so that they wouldnt pay high tax..
U see, that is y an IGBO man will always be smarter than you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by latsy: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

Kanu was a secretary, according to the site and not director. Therefore, his pay would be around £15 a month, if not lesser than that. grin

Edited: There's no way he would earn close to £15, since the debt of the company had gulped the token with which the company started with.

Besides, am I the only one who noticed that Kanu and his wife worked for the same company, which is clearly against most companies' policies, and ended up resigning on the same day? What were this people really doing?

Cc
Omenka

I will place my bet on internet fraud.
Kanu and his wife are yahoo couples.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by wristbangle: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
gberra:
Where have you been?, romance sec? Damn!!!..
Stomping on the thread like you own it!.. Henceforth, we need you here, milady.

Lol u eh!

Igbos cannot bear the ballistic/corrosive missile from stephdamielola , the babe mouth na die cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by tbliss22(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
YourTerror:

Your imbe.cile leader called Tinubu, what did he do for a living to amass the billions he has now? What is his salary?

We selected Nnamdi Kanu to lead us because what he is, Awolowo (God punish his soul) can never be even in his grave.

Even if Nnamdi Kanu dies today, he will be given a heroes burial!

Ufu Ose fugbuo gi dia. Otele ako nshi!

Baba Awo of blessed memory was a legal practitional, infact one of the best then and even became a SAN.

Tinubu was a biz mogul who saw opportunities and made good use of it. Today Tinubu is a business owner and an achiever.

Your kanu left UNN only God knows why, maybe due to inability to make good grades looking for greener pastures in UK.

After everything he and the employees can't run a company to profit, what a shame!!

He even called you guys PIGs and IDIOTs but still you refuse to understand BIAFRA is dead on arrival as long as kanu exist as your leader.

Even an ex-governor (Dr. Orji Kalu) told you your agitations is a mere joke....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Sanchez01: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
latsy:

I will place my bet on internet fraud.
Kanu and his wife are yahoo couples.
I totally agree with you. The company was most likely set up to launder funds and it was abandoned the moment the processes pulled through.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by udemzyudex(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Someone is sponsoring this guy big time

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by sharonorg: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
It is time to put the record straight!
Nigerians are so ignorant Any one can set up a company but does not mean the company actually operates.The best way to know is via the companies Accounting records and not what you posted here.I have a full time job but also did setup 2 companies both you can find on the company house records and both indicates am the director.If you look at both companies you won't see any accounting records.So if you can provide the accounting record of this company then we know it operate(You will find such records from same source).
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by sharonorg: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
Here are the history of Nnamdi KANU before he became an activist.

Kanu was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State, Nigeria. His father is HRM Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his mother is Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu. He attended Library Avenue Primary School (now part of Government House, Umuahia) and went to Government College Umuahia for his secondary education. He later gained admission to the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) but left after two years. He moved to London and studied Political Economics at London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU).

According to Nnamdi KANU himself, he said that he was admitted to study geology but all receive chemistry class, which according to him was not in line with what wanted. Nnamdi went home, and told his father to send him abroad to study,that he will no longer continue with UNN. He he got admitted,and studied political economics at London guildhall university.
Nnamdi KANU and his friend Luke chukuma Egemba established Alpha Phoenix consulting firm,which was incorporated in 2005.
https://www.companieslondon.com/uk/05519337/alpha-phoenix-consulting-limited

Nnamdi KANU and his wife resigned from the company and focused on the Biafra course.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1082396-ipob-lists-8-mysterious-nnamdi-kanu.html
Nigerians are so ignorant Any one can set up a company but does not mean the company actually operates.The best way to know is via the companies Accounting records and not what you posted here.I have a full time job but also did setup 2 companies both you can find on the company house records and both indicates am the director.If you look at both companies you won't see any accounting records.So if you can provide the accounting record of this company then we know it operate(You will find such records from same source

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs / Buratai Attends Munich Security Conference, 2017 (Photos) / Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.