Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission (43242 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by nextprince: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by omenka(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2017
How much was Kanu's salary given the company's net worth of under £900

cheesy

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
First, there's no where Kanu's name was mentioned in the profile of the company. Secondly, the company is 100% owned by Chukwuma. But that notwithstanding, what really captured my attention was the info below (mind you, you provided the info). lipsrsealed

Thank you for Educating those EYE PURGED YOUTHS. His net worth was Approximately £900 (I SPEND EVEN MORE THAN THAT IN A MONTH WHILE IN THE UK) And these uneducated EYE PURGIANS are still calling the scammer THEIR SAVIOUR...

POOR ALBINO HAD TO QUIT HIS JOB FOR A MORE LUCRATIVE BUSINESS.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by nextprince: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
cheesy cheesy

Check out the worth old the company and imagine how much Kanu's salary was! shocked shocked grin

Cc: NgeneUkwenu.

What's this?

Is this the worth of a man who rejected offers of mansions in Paris and dubai, 3 oil wells in ND?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Barfibassey(m): 10:26am On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
Here are the history of Nnamdi KANU before he became an activist.

Kanu was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State, Nigeria. His father is HRM Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his mother is Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu.[1] He attended Library Avenue Primary School (now part of Government House, Umuahia) and went to Government College Umuahia for his secondary education. He later gained admission to the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) but left after two years. He moved to London and studied Political Economics at London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU).
According to Nnamdi KANU himself, he said that he was admitted to study geology but all receive chemistry class, which according to him was not in line with what wanted. Nnamdi went home, and told his father to send him abroad to study,that he will no longer continue with UNN. He he got admitted,and studied political economics at London guildhall university.
Nnamdi KANU and his friend Luke chukuma Egemba established Alpha Phoenix consulting firm,which was incorporated in 2005.
https://www.companieslondon.com/uk/05519337/alpha-phoenix-consulting-limited
Nnamdi KANU and his wife resigned from the company and focused on the Biafra course.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1082396-ipob-lists-8-mysterious-nnamdi-kanu.html
Op please can you stop fúcking liars here,the more you keep lying
it sounds like scamming
kanu never had any lucrative something doing in the UK.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
I say shut up.
Next time, use "advise", not "advice".
Now, run away from here.
Now I see how much Senses you have left.
It's Advice I used and I will Use..... I am offering you recommendation Punk

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by nextprince: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thank you for Educating those EYE PURGED YOUTHS. His net worth was Approximately £900 (I SPEND EVEN MORE THAN THAT IN A MONTH WHILE IN THE UK) And these uneducated EYE PURGIANS are still calling the scammer THEIR SAVIOUR...

Apologies.

I mistakenly quoted you out of context.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by nextprince: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Now I see how much Senses you have left.

It's Advice I used and I will Use..... I am offering you recommendation Punk

Let's not drag this further, but it is actually "advise", the verb form of the the word.

"Advice" is the noun form and in most cases it goes with "piece/pieces of advice".

Check your dictionary or use Google. All the same, case ends.

Meanwhile, I'm not a punk.

I don't fall into the category of creatures Lamidi cownu calls pigs & idiots as I'm neither shubuike nor shukudi. grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by omenka(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

They say the mods would be bias if they don't move this to the fp, obviously to counter (in their minds) that on the fp.

I can bet my life if this thread gets to the fp, other ipob yoots would descend on the op calling him "afonja"! cheesy

They should rather be begging that the thread be taken down!

Kanu was a full blown broke arse! But look at him now! Millions of gullible followers willing to pay their lest pennies to him as "dues".

There's no better proof than this that this dude is nothing but a fraudster. He saw an opportunity in the anger of his people over the outcome of their gamble and took advantage of it!

What a mess.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

When they lack intelligence, they resort to mediocrity.. Carry your can of worms to your peers

What happened with getting a boyfriend and getting laid..
Your hate spasm is increasing at a very dangerous rate..

You first spill mediocrity on this thread and when attacked you started yelling 'mediocrity'..

When will you be tired of foolishness?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

Let's not drag this further, but it is actually "advise", the verb form of the the word.

"Advice" is the noun form and in most cases it goes with "piece/pieces of advice".

Ok thanks alot.

You see, we are Nigerians despite our differences. Though we fight and quarrel, we are still Nigerians. There is no need for another country, let's make it work. I made a mistake, you corrected me. That's what unity and Nationhood is all about.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by omenka(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, fp please.

There has to be equity on the forum.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by enemybulldozer(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

This is how to spot an Eye Purge youth.
And this is how to spot a buffoonish zoogeriangrin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Herbephe1(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2017
please come and see what joblessness has caused o,pls give him an employment o

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

You first spill mediocrity on this thread and when attacked you started yelling 'mediocrity'..

By their name you shall know them. SMH for you wasted soul. Stephanie will never hate no one. You are a child of hate, born in hate and might die in hate. I just pity the next generation of hate that will spring from your loins... Maybe their chuku okoko Alabiabia will give them Biafra in the Sahara desert by then

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
And this is how to spot a buffoonish zoogeriangrin grin

Lol.. This is how to spot an Eye Purge Bonobo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by enemybulldozer(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

When they lack intelligence, they resort to mediocrity.. Carry your can of worms to your peers
That's the problem with you lots you've been spewing thrash on this thread, now intelligent men are paying you with the same coin so deal with it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by nextprince: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

grin grin grin
You mean our Ps & Is according to Lamidi cownu?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Fulmigati: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Kids ni Kiss ko. Now let me advice you, channel your strength and energy to something better than joining that Albino cum Saviour to clamour for secession. I know so much than you can ever this k about so hear this clearly.. NIGERIA WILL NEVER DISINTEGRATE. WE WILL REMAIN ONE
Remain one with Hausa/Fulani and you can even keep calling yourself by the name the British imperialists gave you. No be by force.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
They say the mods would be bias if they don't move this to the fp, obviously to counter (in their minds) that on the fp.

I can bet my life if this thread gets to the fp, other ipob yoots would descend on the op calling him "afonja"! cheesy

They should rather be begging that the thread be taken down!

Kanu was a full blown broke arse! But look at him now! Millions of gullible followers willing to pay their lest pennies to him as "dues".

There's no better proof than this that this dude is nothing but a fraudster. He saw an opportunity in the anger of his people over the outcome of their gamble and took advantage of it!

What a mess.

Thank you Sir... Please don't stop educating them. I conducted a personal study And i found out that this children are just acting on an ideology instilled in them by their ancestors. They believe that every unfortunate circumstance is caused by someone or something. The rich Igbos don't give a damn about Biafra. They salvage their children from the corrupt ideology by sending them abroad to experience true westernisation and globalisation. THAT IDEOLOGY OF NORTHERN MARGINALISATION IS NOW A TRADITION FOR IGBOS. WELL THE IGBOS DONT AND NEVER HAD A STABLE BELIEF SYSTEM.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
grin grin grin You mean our Ps & Is according to Lamidi cownu?
Yes... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by nextprince: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

The day Nnamdiot cownu with his ipigs and ipig_lets are cured of their madness and beastiality.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by enemybulldozer(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

[quote author=enemybulldozer post=59169683]And this is how to spot a buffoonish zoogeriangrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by OkoNDOoBo: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
Here are the history of Nnamdi KANU before he became an activist.

Kanu was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State, Nigeria. His father is HRM Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his mother is Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu.[1] He attended Library Avenue Primary School (now part of Government House, Umuahia) and went to Government College Umuahia for his secondary education. He later gained admission to the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) but left after two years. He moved to London and studied Political Economics at London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU).
According to Nnamdi KANU himself, he said that he was admitted to study geology but all receive chemistry class, which according to him was not in line with what wanted. Nnamdi went home, and told his father to send him abroad to study,that he will no longer continue with UNN. He he got admitted,and studied political economics at London guildhall university.
Nnamdi KANU and his friend Luke chukuma Egemba established Alpha Phoenix consulting firm,which was incorporated in 2005.
https://www.companieslondon.com/uk/05519337/alpha-phoenix-consulting-limited
Nnamdi KANU and his wife resigned from the company and focused on the Biafra course.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1082396-ipob-lists-8-mysterious-nnamdi-kanu.html
edited site for fraud posing as company. imagine a company is not worth 1000 pounds how much is the salary of the staff 15 pounds when the company owes 645 out of 844 pounds of the network.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by OkoNDOoBo: 10:58am On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
Me....... :'Any questions?? sad grin grin

Afonja...... No question sir.... cry cry cry

Me..... Good......
poor damaged control
a company of 12yrs worth

844 pounds lol

with liabilities of 645 pounds

and KANU was a director not even the owner of the company tell me if a canteen in ogbmosho not worth more than the company grin

fraudulent non existent company grin

namadi is a jobless man that use iPod miscreants to elevate from his poverty statusgrin

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
cheesy cheesy

Check out the worth old the company and imagine how much Kanu's salary was! shocked shocked grin

Cc: NgeneUkwenu.

Hahaha

Oh boy he must have suffered. How did he even manage to rent a flat

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by enemybulldozer(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

Meanwhile, I'm not a punk.

I don't fall into the category of creatures Lamidi cownu calls pigs & idiots as I'm neither shubuike nor shukudi. grin
Maybe you're among the ones your first lady described as hyenas and jackals grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by James60: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by PFRB: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thank you Sir... Please don't stop educating them. I conducted a personal study And i found out that this children are just acting on an ideology instilled in them by their ancestors. They believe that every unfortunate circumstance is caused by someone or something. The rich Igbos don't give a damn about Biafra. They salvage their children from the corrupt ideology by sending them abroad to experience true westernisation and globalisation. THAT IDEOLOGY OF NORTHERN MARGINALISATION IS NOW A TRADITION FOR IGBOS. WELL THE IGBOS DONT AND NEVER HAD A STABLE BELIEF SYSTEM.

The same Igbos you want to remain with you so that you can continue to abuse them at will? ? ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by PFRB: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
edited site for fraud posing as company. imagine a company is not worth 1000 pounds how much is the salary of the staff 15 pounds when the company owes 645 out of 844 pounds of the network.

Are you talking about present worth or net worth? ? ? ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by omenka(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2017
prodigy24:
It is time to put the record straight!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Why didn't you go further to screenshot the info below those two you provided? I'm sure you know that would be shooting yourself in the foot. cheesy

Well, here it is! grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2017
PFRB:

The same Igbos you want to remain with you so that you can continue to abuse them at will? ? ?

If there is any tribe or faction that is mannerless, morally bankrupt and verbally abusive then IT IS THE IGBO'S. Is it not your Kanu that is calling our Northern Brothers Goats, Animals and calling our Federal Republic a ZOO?

Even calling the Southerners Afonja?

YOU PEOPLE ARE GETTING FRUSTRATED EVERYDAY. NOW ITS PLAYING THE BLAME GAME RIGHT?

Mtcheeeew

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing At Dangote Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.