Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission (43243 Views)

Buhari Must Remove Terrorist Tag On IPOB - Group Tells UN / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
StephDamielola:

On the contrary Punk, I think it's your ugly and rebellious family that needs that advice. I am beautiful and I know it and that's why I don't give a flying fvvk about what an IPOD youth calls me....
On a sincere note girl u are ugly .Stop giving yourself hope.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by luluman: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eastfield1:

You are Slowly loosing ur Brain & Senses
And why can't you use yours for something better?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by win2kwire: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
story story

he is ibo, he made money from crime, it will come out one day

he is jobless now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Zirah: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

I don't fall into the category of creatures Lamidi cownu calls pigs & idiots as I'm neither shubuike nor shukudi. grin

Haha. That was real funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by sapele914(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
chineduemmao:
who do you think i am?
You are who you are Dr Who,a Mr Nobody.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by sapele914(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
DocHMD:

Zahra Buhari is also British and buys expensive Gucci Bags and shoes with your commonwealth and the destiny of your unborn children. I guess some "foreigners" sent her to come loot you zombies into abject poverty. moronic retards! grin grin
I did not know she was British,maybe that is why she is so prettyi guess General Buhari get small lyrics for mouth?
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon that will shitsay on the board and strut around like it won something,a wise man confesses his wrong a fool defends it,
to call a man a fool is not necessary an insult for his authentic life has frequently been pictured under the metaphor of a fool.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by DocHMD: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
sapele914:
[s]
I did not know she was British,maybe that is why she is so prettyi guess General Buhari get small lyrics for mouth?
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon that will shitsay on the board and strut around like it won something,a wise man confesses his wrong a fool defends it,
to call a man a fool is not necessary an insult for his authentic life has frequently been pictured under the metaphor of a fool. [/s]

Address the points I raised and stop pouring smelly spit, typical of Low IQed zombies, when cornered in their foolery they resort to frivolous lamentations. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by ikwikwi: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
This not a biography. It has no dates,it's all about bourgeois unlike Joe igbokwe who struggled to make ends meet.
Keanu is aje butter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Shell company... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Amoto94(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kanu was ethered in a thread that's meant to present him as a gainfully employed individual before he hijacked the struggle for secession from other conmen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Caleycash(m): 12:50am On Aug 06, 2017
StephDamielola:

Ok thanks alot.

You see, we are Nigerians despite our differences. Though we fight and quarrel, we are still Nigerians. There is no need for another country, let's make it work. I made a mistake, you corrected me. That's what unity and Nationhood is all about.
keep deceiving yourself!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by BabaRamotu1988: 2:24am On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
modath:

Awwwhh, don't be laidat nah, na time nor free me embarassed

The constant irritants matter just taya me join '& you know nor be weakness na just weariness.... saying the same thing day in day out & dem dey form deaf & dumb...but Mo dey fall in to applaud, good job you doing bro.. wink
[/s]
just shatap and face your business at business section
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Ilekokonit: 3:24am On Aug 06, 2017
StephDamielola:
He quit his job to focus on a more lucrative business. BRAINWASHING

Why won’t Kanu abandon the Company he co-founded (Alpha-Phoenix-Consulting-Limited) when the company only had a measly £16 cash left in its published 2016 Statutory Acciounts ? And this is after 12 years of trading !!!

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/05519337/ALPHA-PHOENIX-CONSULTING-LIMITED/companies-house-data#directors-and-secretaries

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/05519337/ALPHA-PHOENIX-CONSULTING-LIMITED/financials

His Co-Director at the above failed company (Luke Chukuma Egemba) has now started his own rival Biafra Cash Cow registered as a Company with Companies House UK - Company No: 08964378 and Luke has "aptly" called his own Cash Cow - "Voice Of Biafra (Trading As BVI) Ltd"

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/08964378/VOICE-OF-BIAFRA-TRADING-AS-BVI-LTD/companies-house-data

Kanu and Luke obviously see their Biafra agitation as a source of livelihood, hence Luke registers his own version as a Limited Company called "Voice Of Biafra (Trading As BVI) Ltd"

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by Kingspin(m): 5:37am On Aug 06, 2017
StephDamielola:
He quit his job to focus on a more lucrative business. BRAINWASHING
There is no peace in Nigeria since 1960
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by chineduemmao: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2017
sapele914:
You are who you are Dr Who,a Mr Nobody.
K
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by xris5050(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2017
prodigy24:
It is time to put the record straight!

Nationality - British
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by prodigy24: 10:11am On Aug 06, 2017
For the record! I did not claim run anywhere,I have been very busy..me the slayer of afonja can never run away from cowards that were defeated by women of Dahomey...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by prodigy24: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
xris5050:

Nationality - British
[/s]
Fuccxk off. Victor moses is a British! Doesn't he play for Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission by marv1: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wait o.o ooooo
So this is the worth of Kanu's company the Igbos claimed he owned which actually is not his.
Chai. Misinformation and illiteracy is as dangerous as DANGER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing At Dangote Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Obaseki Pays A Thank You Visit To Diri, Bayelsa Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.